Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,080 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. - Technology Market (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. (28294 Views)

Dallas Picker/ Order for goods via OfferUp, letgo,eBay, amazon and other sites / All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
@dragnet pls unban Hillsway o..
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2017
@dragnet pls unban Hillsway. Let's proceed with the thread
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 9:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Dragnet your attention is needed here
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by dragnet: 10:33am On Aug 13, 2017
1dorzine:
Dragnet your attention is needed here
he should always use the mail mods feature
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2017
1dorzine:
@dragnet pls unban Hillsway o..
Thanks boss...enroute Oman,we sure would continue when I arrive.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 6:17am On Aug 14, 2017
We live baby...touched down few hours back.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by gagzee(m): 7:56am On Aug 14, 2017
welcome!
quick one bro, please how did you go about d verification with offerup? cause i dont have US ID
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 3:10pm On Aug 14, 2017
gagzee:
welcome!
quick one bro, please how did you go about d verification with offerup? cause i dont have US ID
either create a new account or use textnow app
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2017
no verification is needed for offerup...signup using [the facebook button.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:20pm On Aug 14, 2017
To order goods from Oman,kindly note the following:

1 Omani Rial(OMR) exchanges for 1000 Naira
make your searches around Muscat(capital), Nizwa(closest proximity from where I reside) or whole country(this would attract more gas charge as travelling could take between 6- 8hours from Nizwa to Salalah)

Gas charge of items around Nizwa and Muscat is 12 Omani Rial. Other locations will be calculated accordingly.

How to order

1.Download OLX arabia(no restriction and almost instant reply from seller) or opensooq on playstore.
2.Make your search according to location(Oman) or items.
3.Make an offer to the seller by chitchatting him up.
4.Once an agreement is reached,send me a message via whats-app for pickup with 50% upfront payment before and 50% payment after picking up.Shipping cost of items(dependent on weight) will be communicated afterwords.

Basically whatsoever you agree on with the seller cost that amount x 1000 naira.

Olx arabia is the offer-up of middle eastern residents.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by roqrules04(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
OP,
Can you drop a sample picture of what the Olx Arabia logo looks like.

Btw OMR high oh damnn!!!
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
If you don't find me on-line for long(cause network no fit be ish except my job) do hit me up to know if anti-spam bot has't ban me for the following pics:
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
roqrules04:
OP,
Can you drop a sample picture of what the Olx Arabia logo looks like.

BTW OMR high oh damnn!!!
coming right up!

NL and their pics wahala.

Texas pickup coming right up too.

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by fashrola(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2017
hillsway:
cities to search for around Michigan Kalamazoo:

Fort Wayne, IN.
Chicago, IL.
Toledo, OH.
Milwaukee, WI.
Detroit, MI.
Windsor, Canada.
Indianapolis, IN.
Madison, WI.

places to search for around South Carolina orange burg county:

Charlotte, NC.
Greensboro, NC.
Raleigh, NC.
Atlanta, GA.
Durham, NC.
Jacksonville, FL.
Orlando, FL.
Chesapeake, VA.

please note that once the ATL picker comes through,an update will I make to these location.

Update this on your first page ... For easy access to New comers

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 10:34pm On Aug 14, 2017
Lets go
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2017
Strictly business.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 10:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
fashrola:

Update this on your first page ... For easy access to New comers
I sure will.Thanks
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by fashrola(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2017
hillsway:
Pics.
Oman is a no go area due to their high currency exchange rate cry

2 Likes

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
Kindly note that you can also tweak "letgo" just incase you intend searching for items around MUSCAT or NIZWA in oman.

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
fashrola:
Oman is a no go area due to their high currency exchange rate cry
that shouldn't scare you as the fear of buying fake or unlocked phones is out of it.

I'd suggest you get familiar with the usual interface first and try getting as much cheap deals as possible.Mint is an understatement as far as middle East is concerned.

Else you'd have to stick to searches around S.C and M.I,eBay deals until the ATL and Texas pickers come on board.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2017
nd here it comes, the guy i have been waiting for.
hillsway:
coming right up!

NL and their pics wahala.

Texas pickup coming right up too.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by gagzee(m): 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
1dorzine:

either create a new account or use textnow app
thanks boss
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
1dorzine:
nd here it comes, the guy i have been waiting for.
baba I hail you...the thread must move to permanent site as far as heaven concern and supporters like you.

I just dey tidy up somethings,soon pics will be updated on eBay purchases landing this week.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 10:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
hillsway:
baba I hail you...the thread must move to permanent site as far as heaven concern and supporters like you.

I just dey tidy up somethings,soon pics will be updated on eBay purchases landing this week.

God bless our hustle bro
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by freezyprinzy(m): 12:02am On Aug 16, 2017
How much will it take to ship a Mac from the USA I have already paid?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 7:20am On Aug 16, 2017
freezyprinzy:
How much will it take to ship a Mac from the USA I have already paid?
mind if I ask what on-line store you made use of sir?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by freezyprinzy(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Letgo but the package is already paid for
hillsway:
mind if I ask what on-line store you made use of sir?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2017
freezyprinzy:
Letgo but the package is already paid for
If in SC or MI,rate remains the same but if in other state you'd have to ship it down to a specific address of mine(whatsapp for it) before the other shipping charges apply.

Plus I'd like to see prove of payment of item as well as a valid ID sir.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by hillsway(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lot of 5 laptops in lag already...you could halla @ me via WhatsApp if you need one!Drop your link too or chat me up for any assistance whatsoever!

No doubt pickup deals around SC and Mi seem impossible,so plans are being made on Atlanta, L.A, N.Y and Texas!!!

@1dorzine I sight you!

I know people when want make this thing work.

1 Like

Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by 1dorzine(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
hillsway:
Lot of 5 laptops in lag already...you could halla @ me via WhatsApp if you need one!Drop your link too or chat me up for any assistance whatsoever!

No doubt pickup deals around SC and Mi seem impossible,so plans are being made on Atlanta, L.A, N.Y and Texas!!!

@1dorzine I sight you!

We are moving boss... Nice job.
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by roqrules04(m): 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
hillsway:

@1dorzine I sight you!

Hello bro, How much did it cost to land one of this Laptops to Lagos?
Re: Ebay,offerup,letgo,deal dash,wish list and amazon ordering and shipping service. by n0m0705(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
The laptop spec and your WhatsApp contact.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

MTN Data 1gb =245, 3gb =735, 5gb =1225, 20gb =4800 Instant Delivery Guaranteed / Premium Notebooks And Gaming Laptops Above 700k / Free Proxy List, USA Proxy List, China Proxy List, Gather Unlimited Working Prox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.