Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) (1747 Views)

Whose Fault? (betrayal And Revenge) A Short Story / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband / Short Story: "LOVE'S GRIEF" - Written By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Iamkuttie(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2017

Just wan fain trouble sha. grin

Good evening Literature landers...

The tori na fiction sha.
Sit back and enjoy...

Please don't just read your comments goes a long way in encouraging me.

They say, "the fastest way to get a man to marry you, is to cook his best meal and serve it with a chilled bottle of coke.

Okay, nobody said that...
I just totally made that up.
But, if it was true, then PamelB would never get married. sad

PamelB, was my church crush, in the sense that we attended the same church.

And she was in the choir oh yeah, Choir church crush!
But you see, she wasn't like any other choir girl you know.

Forget those "head-tie wearing, Ankle skirt or Oversized sleeves" girls you're probably imagining.
PamelB get class, and ass too not sure which was more, but both were in abundance.

Her figure eight ( shape wasn't
helping matters, not to talk of her clear American accent.

Mehn! Angels had to be made this way.
So yeah, we eventually started dating after I broke forcefully out of the deep shackles of friend zone I was submerged in *middle
finger village witches* smiley

During the course of our dating, she kept complaining about the money I spent eating out and buying junk food.

I never really had a problem with this cause I barely had time to
cook for myself.
Always busy with my career as an
aspiring young Artist.

Anyways, she offered to cook and
insisted on spending the weekend with me.
She was going to "spoil me silly" with different kinds of dishes i had never tasted. smiley smiley

I knew right then, that I had found the one.
No more Okpa and indomie for one week.
Goodbye carbohydrates!
Hello protein!!
I fell deeper in love.

Saturday finally arrived, and I was
treated to a huge plate of palatable Egusi soup.
See ehn,
I'm not much of a Bible story kinda guy, but after first taste,
I knew instantly that soup must have been inspired by the story of Lot and the Pillar of Salt and the story of Uncle Moses and egyptian snake in bible. sad sad
Yeah!
That girl prepared my dishe with Snake meat.
Dunno where the hell she got that from. sad
i Guess she must somehow related to Lalasticlala or Mynd44. (Daddies, mae una no vex o na joke) grin grin

My Egusi soup was filled with the
missing parts of the Magician's Snake and the Pillar of Salt.

I'm not joking, I might have as well, ordered a salt solution instead.
Heck! it felt like it.
But I let it slide, maybe she was just nervous cooking for me for the first time.

Love, really is blind. sad
By evening, we had Beans or should I even call it that? :-/

Beans used to be my favourite food, until PamelB catwalked or rather still, Dogwalked into my life. sad
Now all I see when I think of Beans is horror and battlefields.
You think I'm lying?

Okay, picture David and Goliath.
Yep, remember those stones David picked before the fight?

Yep! those ones.
They were present in my dinner plate.
Actually, I think I had more stones than Beans for dinner but then again Love prevailed, I let it slide.

It was when I saw her washing the rice with soap and sponge the next morning, I knew that I was finished. sad sad

"Amadioha Chim oo!! ", I shouted!
But deep down, I was certain the end was finally here.

At that moment, I knew my village witches had won the battle they were probably twerking to a Gospel beat sef
at that time.

It's been three weeks since that
weekend and I've not had the mind to return her calls or texts.

Please, how do you arrange your
lips to tell somebody you're not doing again without hurting her feelings?

Brother zone or friendzone has never felt more perfect to me.
I willingly zone myself.
I give up abeg, I'm not doing again pikoh. sad

Can't just come and go and die...
I jus pray she sees this. sad sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by TANKDESTROYER(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin chai....
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Iamkuttie(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
TANKDESTROYER:
grin chai....

grin grin
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Streetmade(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lwkm,u try 4 dis joor
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Iamkuttie(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Streetmade:
Lwkm,u try 4 dis joor
Thanks Man. grin grin
plz epp me mention others.
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by bimberry1307(f): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
PamelB don finally kill this guy. Lwkmd
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Dessydemmy: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chai!!! I won't take this, not agaisnt my Pam. grin grin grin I wan die for laugh here my dear brother.@ Pam, you just dont worry i gat your back cos I know this is not the truth nothing but lie. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Iamkuttie(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
bimberry1307:
PamelB don finally kill this guy. Lwkmd

Aunty, abeg,

epp me tell her that ayam not feeling fine. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Iamkuttie(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dessydemmy:
Chai!!! I won't take this, not agaisnt my Pam. grin grin grin I wan die for laugh here my dear brother.@ Pam, you just dont worry i gat your back cos I know this is not the truth nothing but lie. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by PamelB(f): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol.
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Oyindawealth(f): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wow!!! Dis is one hell of a funny piece!! I luv it!! Lol..........
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Iamkuttie(m): 9:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
PamelB:
Lol.
Aunty, Guru even. grin
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Iamkuttie(m): 9:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
PamelB:
Lol.
Aunty, Guru even. grin
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Iamkuttie(m): 9:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Oyindawealth:
Wow!!! Dis is one hell of a funny piece!! I luv it!! Lol..........

Thanks M'am...
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Galacious1: 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nice piece. Reminds me of NaijaSingleGirl
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Iamkuttie(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Galacious1:
Nice piece. Reminds me of NaijaSingleGirl

thanks broh
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by muller101(m): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2017
With that kind of wife. Op u are not just finished. U are COMPLETELY FINISHED
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by PamelB(f): 8:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Iamkuttie:

Aunty, Guru even. grin
pray I don't catch you because this time, na granite and sedimentary rock you go chop. Good morning

1 Like

Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Iamkuttie(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
muller101:
With that kind of wife. Op u are not just finished. U are COMPLETELY FINISHED

grin grin

no be lie mhen.
Re: PamelB My Wonderful Cook Church Crush (short Story) by Iamkuttie(m): 11:41am On Aug 09, 2017
PamelB:
pray I don't catch you because this time, na granite and sedimentary rock you go chop. Good morning

grin grin

abeg ooo.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Historical Analysis Of Chinua Achebe's There Was A Country (part 4) / FICTION: Sex Village By Sexual Series (revolution) / You Captured My Heart( An Heartwarming Love Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.