Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone (16202 Views)

Tecno Set To Unleash SPARK Series In 24 Hours / Tecno’s Spark Series Will Take The Youth Market By Storm. Here’s Why With Pics / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
MyloveSassy:
When would Nokia Come back and Take thier place angry
nokia is back already
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Techvillz(m): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2017
August 2017 Review of Cheapest Data Plans For Smartphones and PC

Free and cheapest data and call rate of all networks in the country

http://www.techvillz.com/2017/08/august-2017-review-of-cheapest-data.html

Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by salesforce: 8:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Good
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by czarina(f): 8:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

Not Gionee
Tecno M5
you're right on that, used Tecno m5 and aside the phone falling countless times and eventually a shattered screen after a really bad fall, I think it was one of the few good phones I used, same with my m3 from way back, Incidents of faulty Tecno phones are isolated not a general issue and I besides how its used goes a long way in determining the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by sinaj(f): 8:53am On Aug 04, 2017
czarina:
you're right on that, used Tecno m5 and aside the phone falling countless times and eventually a shattered screen after a really bad fall, I think it was one of the few good phones I used, same with my m3 from way back, Incidents of faulty Tecno phones are isolated not a general issue and I besides how its used goes a long way in determining the outcome.
also used m3 was very rough with the phone yet the screen neva cracked neither did it develop any fault within the 6months period I used it b4 it got stolen. I later got M5 nd used it for about 11months b4 it developed a panel problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by czarina(f): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2017
sinaj:
also used m3 was very rough with the phone yet the screen neva cracked neither did it develop any fault within the 6months period I used it b4 it got stolen. I later got M5 nd used it for about 11months b4 it developed a panel problem.

you see, they just keep doing their nonsensical generalisations, so unfair
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by SalamRushdie: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2017
BabaPissmaker:
Tecno and infinix belong to the same person. All this pseudo-competition between the two brands ISSA SCAM.

Tecno infinix and Itel belong to one person and infact they share the same office here in Lagos
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by dejiWEST: 9:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Lol and how many have they released this year? last I checked na 2

Mynd44:
Wait, do these people want to release a new phone every month or what?

You buy a tecno/infinix phone today and 4 months later, the phone seem like it is old cos there are more than 7 devices after it.

Well it is not like you can use the useless devices for more than 6 months before the charging port starts misbehaving, the phone slows down, the screen stops reacting or some other type of nonsense happens and you start chasing carlcare up and down. I wonder why they cant bring their madness together and produce good devices. Even if it means just 3 or 4 each year but I guess that is too much cos it is junk they love.

Nonsense brand, nonsense devices, nonsense mentality just producing junk and calling them phones.
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Dandsome: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Mynd44:

It is because of this "affordability" that they keep giving you useless phone and you lap it up.

Save up, to get a device you can use for 2 years not one you buy today and start counting down when to visit carlcare.

Someone said the first thing someone who uses Infinix or Tecno does when they move to a new city is to find out where the closest carlcare outlet is grin grin grin

Mynd44, what phone do you use and which one are you recommending?
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
And the funniest thing is that tecno don't send updates to their phone, when they release a new phone, it makes your phone looks obsolete.
Have been receiving updates like never before on my Camon. CX

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:19am On Aug 04, 2017
Ebuka2016:

nokia is back already
Back with their hyper expensive devices
3310 is 18,000
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by deeone10: 9:23am On Aug 04, 2017
my tecno C9 is serving me well

1 Like

Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by webngnews: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Good
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by MrBONE2(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Mynd44:

It is because of this "affordability" that they keep giving you useless phone and you lap it up.

Save up, to get a device you can use for 2 years not one you buy today and start counting down when to visit carlcare.

Someone said the first thing someone who uses Infinix or Tecno does when they move to a new city is to find out where the closest carlcare outlet is grin grin grin
grin
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by chicwoman(f): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2017
This is quite nice.
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Behankey(m): 10:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Mynd44:

You buy a tecno/infinix phone today and 4 months later, the phone seem like it is old cos there are more than 7 devices after it.

Well it is not like you can use the useless devices for more than 6 months before the charging port starts misbehaving, the phone slows down, the screen stops reacting or some other type of nonsense happens and you start chasing carlcare up and down. I wonder why they cant bring their madness together and produce good devices. Even if it means just 3 or 4 each year but I guess that is too much cos it is junk they love.

Nonsense brand, nonsense devices, nonsense mentality just producing junk and calling them phones.
This spews hatred. So many folks have used Tecno/Infinix phones for years without faults. And some have used other popular brands within a short period with many faults. These things depends on usage most times. Even the blind can see and the deaf can hear that these brands have improved and can give other brands a run for their money.
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by bstringz(m): 10:22am On Aug 04, 2017
Why spoil a brand's name with Nonsense sentimental talk. I've been using phantom A3 for over 4years till now
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by enny66(m): 11:00am On Aug 04, 2017
Camon CX Manchester City Limited Edition Unboxing Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXi1K_lyCP0
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by xamuelotu(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2017
clickloaded:
Tecno Mobile is about to unveil a new smartphone that is targeted at the youths and the new Tecno smartphone is dubbed.

Tecno Spark will be the phone to open a new book of Tecno phone series - the Spark series.
This could be a direct response to the recently introduced Infinix smart series, with the first in the series called Infinix Smart.

The smartphone may perhaps be the replacement of the boom series and will be packed with specifications profile that will appeal to the younger segment of smartphone buyers.

Tecno is yet to official unveil the price of the new Spark, but an exclusive source revealed that the price of the device will be less than Ksh 10,000 (about NGN 35,000 or USD 96) for the standard version.

The new Tecno Spark will have 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera, with F/2 aperture. The device will feature fingerprint sensor, 5.5 inches IPS display and will come with HiOS based on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.

Tecno is said to be aiming to be “the camera smartphone of choice” in all its markets.
Tecno Spark is expected to hit the market in mid-August and will likely launch in Kenya first.
Clickloaded will definitely keeps you in tourch, all you need to do is to stay tuned for more updates on the device, including full specifications and review.

via http://www.clickloaded.com/2017/08/tecno-to-launch-spark-series-starting.html
why launch it in kanya when Nigeria is your biggest market. nawa o
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 04, 2017
Mynd44:

Finally I see a Nairalander who understands 2jat I have been saying all this while

Tecno and Infinix and the same company called transsion holdings

This company makes rubbish junk phones which do not meet the standard in China this si why they are not sold in China most countries .

Transsion junk phones are sold mainly in Nigeria , Kenya and Ethiopia. Their presence anywhere else is very limited like on some parts of India where the poor reside

Don't waste your money because you think u must use a smart phone , save up or buy Nokia , or any up used brand that matters
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Abdstrakt(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2017
I have a feeling this new series will spark my interest
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
lol they kept the information about the battery hidden. if they like put intel core 7 processor inside their fone, if the battery runs down under 3 hours of usage then you wasted your money in buying such fone
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

Back with their hyper expensive devices
3310 is 18,000
hehehe. You are paying for the brand name and the quality. Same with samsung and other top brands.
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by gnykelly(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2017
Mynd44:

maybe you sgould try gionee phones
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Youngpo413: 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Gionee is always better.
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Riyikebaby(f): 12:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Mizk:
the junk they dish out sells, and thanks to varieties there's a smartphone for everyone irrespective of your financial situation, wether you approve or not, it'll still sell, if you want to make a difference, produce yours and stop wailing

I owe you a bowl of Ice cream for this nice reply ,people like him trying to put tecno down are using useless phones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 08, 2017
Which one is tecno spark again, L9 I just bought two weeks ago Don old ni? sad
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by Shadedtee: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Behankey:
This spews hatred. So many folks have used Tecno/Infinix phones for years without faults. And some have used other popular brands within a short period with many faults. These things depends on usage most times. Even the blind can see and the deaf can hear that these brands have improved and can give other brands a run for their money.

For real, some will get tecno device use it roughly so they can come online and say bad things about the brand
Re: Tecno To Launch Spark Series, Starting With Tecno Spark Telephone by SleekMadam: 9:13am On Aug 12, 2017
prettyboi1989:
lol they kept the information about the battery hidden. if they like put intel core 7 processor inside their fone, if the battery runs down under 3 hours of usage then you wasted your money in buying such fone

The battery is said to be 4000mAH, it can't run down under three hours. Lailai

(1) (2) (Reply)

[Updated] How To Root The Newly Launched Tecno Phantom Z / Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro Officially Launched - Full Specification And Price / How Long Does Your Mobile Phone Battery Lasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.