Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos (45005 Views)

When Ogbonna Kanu Proposed To Laura Ikeji (Throwback Photo) / #10YearsChallenge: Kechi Okwuchi Shares Throwback And Recent Photos / Throwback And Recent Photos Of Katung Aduwak: Winner Of Big Brother Nigeria 2006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by pzphoto(m): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2017

Now

The famous blogger Linda Ikeji shares this lovely
throwback picture with Laura who just deliver a
bouncing baby Boy.

Back then

She wrote :

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/linda-ikeji-shares-lovely-throwback.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by ibkkk(f): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2017
No much difference.Just that Laura looks whiter now then Linda looks cleaner.

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2017
Not my business.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by decatalyst(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2017
I came to see when she and are sister used to wear skinny jean...before they started having boobs undecided

Lemme sha continue eating my bread and wine

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by NairalandCS(m): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2017
Laura don turn whitey. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Michellla(f): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Back then when laura was still darkskinned

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 9:48am On Aug 04, 2017
shocked

I don't see a throwback there ooo.

These are the real throwback below..
She might have changed and gotten richer but the smell is the same.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by maxiuc(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Michellla:
Back then when laura was still darkskinned
. My sister money transforms do you know how many kilometers she treks a day just to get to her destination now story don change

Just like me when I dey chop mama thank you I dey fresh wella but when I started hustling mehn I don dark infact eno easy

Money is good

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
She has found the secret of wealth.. She should enjoy it while it last..
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by LordGuru1: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Are you single or married? Life would be too dull without it. Thread for you: https://www.nairaland.com/3966068/expectation-vs-reality-when-try#59132936
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by ItalianWine(f): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Beauty and the Beast

That's all I can say right now..... tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by falconey(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017

Which of them was accused of having smelly p......?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by femilek8(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
This is Now vs Now nah

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by wunmi590(m): 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
Linda tall ooo
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by HelenBee(f): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2017
Where's the throw back?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by maxiuc(m): 9:50am On Aug 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
don't stand there and watch say something

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 04, 2017
smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by coalcoal1(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
ok
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by KendrickAyomide: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Money is relevant
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Hardeysolution(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Who is Laura who is Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Linda Ikeji.... they said her punnani smells like rotten fish... no be me talk am o, na wetin some people dey say.

falconey:

Which of them was accused of having smelly p......?

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by femi4: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
HelenBee:
Where's the throw back?
It was actually throw in
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by jay2pee(m): 9:52am On Aug 04, 2017
OK nah
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by martineverest(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2017
Trying to convince us that Laura isn't bleaching?
2 recent pics claiming Throwback

By the way, who don fine don fine with and who don worwor do worwor

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by ufotty2001: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2017
utilizing their pus...y very well, not all this indomies girls
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Prosper24: 9:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Nice one.

Meanwhile Ronaldo is in my village.

20 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Josephjnr(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2017
Wait o. Na only me tink say dis pple ugly?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2017
no fck given
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Lol. Hustle Hard Bro.. That's why we're different from the ladies.. They have no problem, all they will do is dumb their responsibilities on the man.. cheesy

maxiuc:

. My sister money transforms do you know how many kilometers she treks a day just to get to her destination now story don change

Just like me when I dey chop mama thank you I dey fresh wella but when I started hustling mehn I don dark infact eno easy

Money is good
Re: Linda Ikeji And Laura Ikeji: Throwback And Now Photos by Gobhanky: 9:57am On Aug 04, 2017
Ugly biches
Over ugly two
No make up free for ugly monkeys in a hungry zoo
U must be dumb if u thinkin its only bloggin dats bringin money too
Linda fuc u..fuc your sister.
Over rated ugly ass fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) / D'Banj Christmas Photos With His Wife And Son / Iyanya's Manager, Ubi Franklin In Ghastly Car Accident (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.