Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Time Changes A Lot. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Time Changes A Lot. (1580 Views)

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / My Husband Is Into A Lot Of Things And It Bothers Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 10:14am On Aug 04, 2017
THREAD CLOSED. This is the last thread I will ever create asking for any form monetary help whatsoever. You are not God.

A TIME WILL COME. YOU WILL ADMIRE ME,HATE ME, OR FEAR ME.

BUT YOU WILL NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ME
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Collins4u1(m): 10:32am On Aug 04, 2017
So where's the money for the form?
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Collins4u1(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Is it that you have the money but dont know how to? Or u need financial assistance
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Collins4u1:
Is it that you have the money but dont know how to? Or u need financial assistance
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by ifyalways(f): 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mission2prosper:
I dont know where to start from because the last time i begged for something on nairaland i was blasted. please someone should help me buy the jamb d.e pin please.

The email for my jamb profile is Hopealive2027@gmail.com. and the confirmation code is 2651908418.

please help me
Changing your email address, deleting your old posts and profile will not erase your schemes and sins Mr Supergata, the Scammer.

I just pity the owner of that Jamb profile that you're posting all over the place, looking for a mugu.

Ode oshi. Is this your new format? No go find work do

1 Like

Re: Time Changes A Lot. by ifyalways(f): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Also, are you not the Fingames fool that claimed to be an undergraduate of UNIBEN and was eating unripe mangoes?

Sorry for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/3877587/hunger-real#57788105
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
ifyalways:

Changing your email address, deleting your old posts and profile will not erase your schemes and sins Mr Supergata, the Scammer.

I just pity the owner of that Jamb profile that you're posting all over the place, looking for a mugu.

Ode oshi. Is this your new format? No go find work do
its my jamb profile with my name you can have the login if you want to see it. and how will i scam the person if they are buying the pin. i never asked for money.

and ive never scammed anybody either.

begging and scamming are two very different things. and if i am telling the truth or lying is another different case because you'll never believe. And i deleted those accounts to start afresh promising myself never to beg again but see where i found myself. In my first thread it clear states that i had an account before. I dont bare any illwill against you.I dont know why you are so angry with me. I was even trying to be funny.
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
K
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
K
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
K
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by EfemenaXY: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
ifyalways:
Also, where you not the Fingames fool that claimed to be an undergraduate of UNIBEN and was eating unripe mangoes?

Sorry for yourself.

Lol! Seriously?? grin

Once upon a time there really were genuine cases of people falling on hard times, needing a helping hand.

Now nland is the abode of thieves, chronic liars, scammers, and opportunists.

2 Likes

Re: Time Changes A Lot. by czarina(f): 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mission2prosper:
yes i am an undergraduate. yes i also wrote jamb and i want write direct entry also to improve my chances to get a better course. I have a JUPEB certificate .

people write this exams even as undergraduates.
you don't have money but you're writing exams upandan And you're an undergraduate? Are you well? Why don't you just round up and get the hell outta that school?

2 Likes

Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
czarina:
you don't have money but you're writing exams upandan And you're an undergraduate? Are you well? Why don't you just round up and get the hell outta that school?
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Seriously?? grin

Once upon a time there really were genuine cases of people falling on hard times, needing a helping hand.

Now nland is the abode of thieves, chronic liars, scammers, and opportunists.
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by EfemenaXY: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mission2prosper:
So what will make you believe i am not lying?

Did I accuse you of lying?
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 6:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Did I accuse you of lying?
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by EfemenaXY: 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2017
Mission2prosper:
indirectly

Multiple accounts, different wild & unbelievable stories. What does that make you?

@Ifyalways. Nne keep up the good work kiss

1 Like

Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
EfemenaXY:

Multiple accounts, different wild & unbelievable stories. What does that make you?

@Ifyalways. Nne keep up the good work kiss
A storyteller? Because that certainly doesn't make me a scammer. Thank God you said unbelievable. Because you can't believe it doesn't make it a lie. And you miss the post where i am offering to prove everything provable by giving her my documents and login details. So the only reason why you termed me a scammer now is that I had two accounts in the past? How many "respectable" people in this forum used more than one moniker at a time on this forum? Very many.
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
kiss
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by cococandy(f): 12:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Mission2prosper:
i just want to try one last time. FOR a professional course.
What level of education do you have now
And what professional course are you going to do?
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 1:05am On Aug 06, 2017
undecided
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by cococandy(f): 1:14am On Aug 06, 2017
Mission2prosper:
I am a 200 level undergraduate of animal and environmental biology. I have jupeb certificate with 12/15 points. I want to apply for pharmacy.
I don't know what Jupeb is.

However what school are you currently in and what's your plan for the pharmacy degree? Do you have a source of income in mind to finance it?
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 2:10am On Aug 06, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by cococandy(f): 3:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Mission2prosper:
I am currently in uniben my parents/family will be very happy to finance it.
Okay.

Anyway if they will be very happy to finance the pharmacy degree, why aren't they helping you with the jamb d.e pin?
I believe a degree starts with the entrance exam

1 Like

Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by johnson232: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mission2prosper:
My parents have invested a lot to make sure I study something that has a future From the massive jupeb fees to 3 jamb applications.I don’t want to make this another burden for them and if for any reason I don’t get the professional course It would look as if I have wasted their money again.

Re: Time Changes A Lot. by cococandy(f): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mission2prosper:
My parents have invested a lot to make sure I study something that has a future From the massive jupeb fees to 3 jamb applications.I don’t want to make this another burden for them and if for any reason I don’t get the professional course It would look as if I have wasted their money again.

Mmm okay
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by 1Sharon(f): 7:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Scammer
Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 4:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
THREAD CLOSED. This is the last thread I will ever create asking for any form monetary help whatsoever. You are not God.

Re: Time Changes A Lot. by ifyalways(f): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
LMAO. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey wait the next story, username, bank account as usual cheesy

Na una go deactivate tire,I dey. ten solid years, no shaking. kiss

Mission2prosper:

1 Like

Re: Time Changes A Lot. by Mission2prosper: 4:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
ifyalways:
LMAO. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dey wait the next story, username, bank account as usual cheesy

Na una go deactivate tire,I dey. ten solid years, no shaking. kiss

I won't deactivate anything. And better don't hold your breath while waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Single Mum Of 3 Is Looking For A Husband That Got People Talking(pi / Did I Catch Him Red-handed Or Maybe This Is A Sign From God? / "Leave My Husband Alone": Photo Of A Lady Display On The Street In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.