Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. (15434 Views)

Infinix To Hold Free Hot 8 Concert With Mayorkun & Naira Marley / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses / Is Snapdragon Chipset Always Better Than MTK? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Toluene15: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2017
#GoBigOrGoHome

Infinix CEO Benjamin Jiang announced this morning that Infinix will Start manufacturing devices using Snapdragon chipset instead of the usual Mediatek chipset.

This will improve the overall performance of Infinix devices in terms of speed and multitasking! Like Samsung, Asus, Huawei, Xiaomi, ZTE etc...

The future in now!

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, seun

http://www.exclusivetechng.tk/2017/08/infinix-to-start-manufacturing-phones.html

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by shedy03(m): 11:37am On Aug 04, 2017
infinix phones with snapdragon processors will not be as affordable as the mtk variants.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2017
Toluene15:
#GoBigOrGoHome

Infinix CEO Benjamin Jiang announced this morning that Infinix will Start manufacturing devices using Snapdragon chipset instead of the usual Mediatek chipset.

This will improve the overall performance of Infinix devices in terms of speed and multitasking! Like Samsung, Asus, Huawei, Xiaomi, ZTE etc...

The future in now!

#Lalasticlala

http://www.exclusivetechng.tk/2017/08/infinix-to-start-manufacturing-phones.html

gods punish them, after they producing random of crappy sh!t in just 3 months. now i know Nigeria is not a zoo but a dumping site.

i will sell their hot 4 wey i no use than 0ne months now giving me random of issues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by shedy03(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

gods punish them, after they producing random of crappy sh!t in just 3 months. now i know Nigeria is not a zoo but a dumping site.

i will sell their hot 4 wey i no use than 0ne months now giving me random of issues
may be u are not lucky with infinix. my note 2 2G RAM is almost 3yrs now, but it hasn't given me a single problem.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by jaiyejina(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is what we have been waiting for, premium processors and board chips not some cheap rags they use

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by celestialAgent(m): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2017
How I wish all these Infinix - especially Techno users could just check out Galaxy S8 and IPhone 6s/7, those Chinco companies will seize to have much relevance in 9ja.

#TeamIOS grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Prevho: 7:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Ajimike(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

Too much negativity and stupiddity from one person. Too bad for your health.
What have you ever done for yourself?

5 Likes

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by KayDEAN(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2017
Infinix should calm down on their Facebook advertising, they are now as popular as tecno

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by gsparks01(m): 7:22am On Aug 05, 2017
They're ready to gain my attention be that.

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Jesuspikin8: 7:23am On Aug 05, 2017
jaiyejina:
This is what we have been waiting for, premium processors and board chips not some cheap rags they use
This is not what you've been waiting for.

By the time they roll out phones with Snapdragon features and start quoting 120k,150k and 180k, you will be among those that will elect to patronize Samsung instead since the prices are already Samsung-like.

I repeat. This is not what you've been waiting for.

Everyone has their niche. Infinix will be well adviced not to play penny wise pound foolish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by GogetterMD(m): 7:23am On Aug 05, 2017
At last! They have borrowed sense! Better late than never though.
At least if you start with Snapdragon 820, we can start to take you serious
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Ajimike:

Too much negativity and stupiddity from one person. Too bad for your health.
What have you ever done for yourself?

u taken ur madden pills this morning ba?? grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Flintstone06(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Nice one....

Love their strategy. They already occupy our mindset and now they wanna grow up unlike Huawei that wanted to start from the top but are now struggling in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 05, 2017
If their crappy phones are these expensive without SD, how much will it cost with it?

Imagine, a xiaomi SD with about the same specs of an infinix is far cheaper with greater value for money.

However apart from the obvious shortcomings of infinix, what I really hated about it is the fact that my charging port always seems to "burn out" between every 3-6 months and it cost me nothing less than 5k to fix it. After the third fix, I realised I was being penny wise and pound foolish.

My xiaomi will be arriving next Wednesday! cool

21 Likes

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by jurgyvideos: 7:26am On Aug 05, 2017
Ok
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 05, 2017
grin so mtk is crap as said
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by blackwhite001: 7:28am On Aug 05, 2017
neymar jr first training session with PSG, this dude is beast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op_IgR91jtQ
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by henryobinna(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2017
So they know?

yet them and tecno have been rolling out pills of craps to their fans since,

thanks goodness I left then since

I just hooe they don't release bunch of phones running on the 400 series.

Meanwhile check if you're smartphone can play virtual reality videos and games

2 Likes

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by DrayZee: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2017
GogetterMD:
At last! They have borrowed sense! Better late than never though.
At least if you start with Snapdragon 820, we can start to take you serious
I don't think they'll do that...Not now at least.
Phones that run SD 820 typically do not come cheap.

If they start with 620, or even 630 (when it comes out), it won't be bad at all.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by luwee(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

i will sell their hot 4 wey i no use than 0ne months
now giving me random of issues

I've been using infinix note 2 2gb ram for two years now, no single issue.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 05, 2017
luwee:

I've been using infinix note 2 2gb ram for two years now, no single issue.

ifihear

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by ironprocs(m): 7:43am On Aug 05, 2017
blackwhite001:
neymar jr first training session with PSG, this dude is beast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Op_IgR91jtQ
Can't you see that the chairs are in Barcelona colours

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Youngpo413: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2017
crotonite:
grin so mtk is crap as said
not really.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Youngpo413: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2017
E go cost die.
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by Ilajeboy(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2017
ironprocs:
Can't you see that the chairs are in Barcelona colours

Lol.... Jst for crappy traffic
Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by olaniyi0(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2017
lemme stick to my doogee mix, faster than some snapdragon even tho na mali

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by GogetterMD(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2017
DrayZee:

I don't think they'll do that...Not now at least.
Phones that run SD 820 typically do not come cheap.

If they start with 620, or even 630 (when it comes out), it won't be bad at all.
When 836 go soon comot.
Tech is moving away from the conventional chipset to the more energy efficient 10nm chipsets (835 and above)
My fear is that they will use the older generation Snapdragon in their phones and still sell at an exuberant price

6 Likes

Re: Infinix To Start Manufacturing Phones Using Snapdragon Chipset By Qualcomm. by ironprocs(m): 8:10am On Aug 05, 2017
GogetterMD:

When 836 go soon comot.
Tech is moving away from the conventional chipset to the more energy efficient 10nm chipsets (835 and above)
My fear is that they will use the older generation Snapdragon in their phones and still sell at an exuberant price
I can bet they will use snapdragon 400 series n sell it for 60-70k.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whatsapp Users Are Making 100 Million Calls Everyday / How To Get Faster Browsing Speed While Using Your Smartphone's Hotspot / 4 Easy Way To Revive & Save A Wet Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.