Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko (32144 Views)

Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Deontay Wilder Sends Scathing Message To Anthony Joshua After Andy Ruiz Defeat / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by WotzupNG: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2017
https://twitter.com/Klitschko/status/893369832946761728
https://twitter.com/anthonyfjoshua/status/893412568626331648

After announcing his retirement in what many sports fans see as shocking, Wladimir Klitschko took to twitter to state how his heart is at peace knowing he passed the torch to Anthony Joshua who defeated him in a heavyweight blockbuster back in April.

He posted on twitter:

My HEART is at PEACE as I pass the torch to @anthonyfjoshua – the next generation. Good luck little bro, I’m proud of you!

41-year-old Wladimir Klitschko has held the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO heavyweight titles all under his 21-year career in boxing. He is also the longest serving heavyweight champion of all time behind Joe Louis.

http://wotzup.ng/wladimir-klitschko-anthony-joshua/

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by WotzupNG: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2017
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by simplyhonest(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2017
well done... you are still a great ex champion

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by WotzupNG: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by crazysam001: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
Respect champ you gave me one of my greatest victories when you beat the hell out of that ashawo man Samuel Peter. He thought he could fcvk my girlfriend in uyo and go Scott free

284 Likes 19 Shares

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by nairaman66(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
May all our fears and enemies be loyal like Klitschko!!

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by lonelydora: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
Before nko?
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by ilotriouzAY(m): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

After taking correct beating....

Abeg swerve, make we see road...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2017
nice one. that match was fixed. after knocking out joshua he refused to finish him up. Joshua was walking about like a drunk man in the 6th round grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by KayDEAN(m): 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
#AJBXNG who else saw that, I can't help thinking it means Anthony Joshua Versus Nigeria

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Jaytecq(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
k
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Generalkaycee(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nice one Klitschiko

1 Like

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by exlinklodge: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
good sportsmanship

Respect for Klitschko
Respect for Goodluck Jonathan

Make we dey look Buhari - Shabi na ontop presidential seat him won die

No problem...........

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by TINALETC3(f): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Dat cool
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by hazyfm1: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
#RESPECT!
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Nonybb: 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Even wrestlers knows when to pass the torch. Buhari has refused to pass the torch to Osinbajo even when he can't perform again

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Iamdmentor1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Our leaders should do the same.

Buhari was rulling when my grandmother told my mother she is the leader of tomorrow. The same Buhari rulled my mother and now me. The man still wants to contest in 2019.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Day11(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
He didnt pass it, Anthony grabbed it from him angry

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by HugeDan(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
mature guys wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by iWasNotHere(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
He takes a BOW to AJBXNG when the ovation was loudest. Good one
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by SeunFirstSon: 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
Why won't your mind be at peace after the severe beating you received grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by bikefab(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
You were a great boxer Vladimir. U are even greater to recognise a potential champion of decades to come.

8 Likes

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by DeltahArmy(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
crazysam001:
Respect champ you gave me one of my greatest victories when you beat the hell out of that ashawo man Samuel Peter. He thought he could fcvk my girlfriend in uyo and go Scott free

Lmao grin grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Agimor(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Sportsmanship. All that happens in the ring ends in the ring. Happy retirement!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by MuyiRano(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
He don use style retire before he suffer another humiliation from AJ in the rematch...
Legend still...
In
other
news...

Ok so PSG paid 222 million euros for Neymar and he will earn a salary of $1 million a week. I would like to say i blame all my teachers and lecturers for wasting my time and potential wealth by telling me education was important. Liars, charlatans manipulating my parents, forcing them to pay school fees instead telling me to focus on P.E..
If Barcelona so wants MSN to continue they should just sign Ngog... at least N na N

12 Likes

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Marksule(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
Respect
Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by horlakunle25(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chai See joshua muscle!!! Hw I wish dis guy fit be my brother....wahalai I go jst dey abuse people anyhw for my area! And if u dare beat me lasan....!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by hibee4uall(m): 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
I like this but I thought they still have rematch

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small, you can contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: ”my Heart Is At Peace As I Pass The Torch To Anthony Joshua” – Klitschko by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
nairaman66:
May all our fears and enemies be loyal like Klitschko!!

CHILDISH

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Ahmed Musa / PSG: Mbappe And Neymar's Bond Weakens Admist Reported Name-Calling / Give Him The Ballon D'or' – Iheanacho Inspires Twitter Meltdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.