Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:22 PM

SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) (21872 Views)

Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / Akwa Ibom Students Sitting On The Floor To Learn (Photos) / Students Sitting Down To Learn In Kebbi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by LasgidiOnline(m): 11:03am On Aug 04, 2017
By Lasgidi Online

It's very sad that the education sector is not given the much needed attention it deserves in a country like Nigeria, imagine secondary school students sitting on bare floor to write their examinations.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-BrhBqZFl9sE/WYRExlepDXI/AAAAAAAAgx0/DgJdVdRB1B8XEJuSO35dvES2nMfNkNjpwCLcBGAs/s400/PicsArt_08-04-10.36.08.jpg[/img]
Lasgidi Online got exclusive photos of SS2 Students of Government Day Secondary School Kofa Rini in Sokoto state sitting on bare floor to write their third term examinations.

This is coming from a state where the government just got approval of building a N700m palace for the sultan of the state.

See more photos below...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-IAHFZZcPV2k/WYRE1t3_AII/AAAAAAAAgx4/B8BLLvaM-o8rphNsiOzmNIfwFaRacWbKQCLcBGAs/s400/PicsArt_08-04-10.35.10.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-hf7pyQedD1A/WYRE4V8QBUI/AAAAAAAAgyI/q44D3RnV3dEzcLOmeTH72q0D1at2QddhACLcBGAs/s400/PicsArt_08-04-10.39.09.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-SOWcKKpRMbk/WYRE3fGpBLI/AAAAAAAAgyE/8SDtv9-fdA4CXRSjZObpVTG0pRgHjhryQCLcBGAs/s400/PicsArt_08-04-10.37.57.jpg[/img]

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/08/ss2-students-sits-on-bare-floor-to.html

4 Likes

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by LasgidiOnline(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by nextprince: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2017
OP, is this the worst you can get?

Mention your state and let's asses the govt schools.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2017
Nigeria which way. embarassed embarassed F tC at last cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Ah wan comot nigeria..

Dix Nigeria no go beta again

6 Likes

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by hazan041(m): 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is not the first and won't be the last...

I won't be surprised if any SCH should be writing waec like this
Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by obojememe: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
i really dont get to understand these northern leaders, they send their ward to obtain quality education abroad and lie to their people that education is haram, and d fews ones that are ready to learn learn in d hard way

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by Queenext: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
They are being Arabic in learning

1 Like

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by Hadone(m): 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
Serious!!
Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 04, 2017
I love this country..

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Thought they said they didn't want "western education"?

Why the hell are they complainin'?

1 Like

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
nextprince:
OP, is this the worst you can get?
Mention your state and let's asses the govt schools.
Attack the issue in point,dnt try to attack the messenger

35 Likes

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by ANNOY(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
when will our once great country Nigeria develop. Am seriously praying the future generation.
Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by pass111(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
...and one Badt sharp niggur is busy admiring the font style of the answer sheet of the guy next by.
grin

seems to me the guy is writing in Times New Roman. undecided

On a more serious note, this is utterly ridiculous.
Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
And after wasting 18 years in this hell called school, after wasting millions of money, they end up without jobs and you want me to keep quiet... It's a lie.. Visit www.entmirror.com and be an entrepreneur.
Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by deji17: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
And yet the state Govt just bought almost 1 billion naira house for the Emir in Abuja from the paris club re fund. Talking of wrong priority by greedy and extremely selfish leaders.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by blezzymoore: 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
And yet they keep on defending their leaders.
Shame to born to rule mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 2:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
...like terminator said...
I will be back..

1 Like

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by djbussy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Hope they will be paid for this camouflage.
Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by heinrichy(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good for them. Ndi ara
Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
AWUSAAAAAAA
Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Meanwhile their supreme religious leader, the sultan of Sokoto daughter graduated in a posh UK university. While the citizens that worship him are told that education is haram.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by kenzysmith: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
And tabunwa want 2 contest 4 presido infact tunder lighten fire am

1 Like

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by paix(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
I think all government schools are like this, especially in the north.
Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
deji17:
And yet the state Govt just bought almost 1 billion naira house for the Emir in Abuja from the paris club re fund. Talking of wrong priority by greedy and extremely selfish leaders.
Do they care about the poor masses?. Criticise the Emir now and see how his poor sycophants will hack you to death for speaking up. They claim to hold religious doctrines highly but that region has ruled Nigeria more than any other but very impoverished.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2017
I will neither sympathize with them nor blame the FG for this decay.The nothern states have the heaviest allocations,what have they been doing with them? What are they not doing that other zones are doing to create a conduceive environment for learning.

Instead of their youths to hold their elites and politicians accountable for all these infrastructural decay,all they do is issuing ultimatum to whomever dare to challenge them.

I hope their state Gov has seen this cos nobody cares downsouth.

6 Likes

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
The budget made 4 education is nt enuf (though, if its enuf, looters will stil loot it)
and u wil see d brainless senators budgeting millions for SPOONS, PLATES, FORKS etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by deji17: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
Benita27:
Do they care about the poor masses?. Criticise the Emir now and see how his poor followers will hack you to death for speaking up.

I agree with you sis. The poor masses too constitute part of the problem.
Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by RobinHez(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Attack the issue in point,dnt try to attack the messenger... unless it is FFK...always attack FFK he is not a messenger, but a sing for me bird.

And here i was,
nodding along
as i read
until.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Students Sitting On Bare Floor To Write Exams In Sokoto State (Photos) by mykh01(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
Seriously our situation in this country is so pathetic, I don't know the kind of reasoning faculty our leaders poses but am sure they shall never know peace irrespective of their ill gotten wealth. Peace shall be far away from the abode of corrupt leaders in this country. My sincere prayer to rulers who disguise as leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

60-Year-Old Man Writing SSCE In Somalia / Abolish Acceptance Fees In Universities - FG Gets 7-Day Ultimatum One Love Group / 2013/2014 Unilag Foundation Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.