Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

See This Blog Kidnapper And Online Scammer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See This Blog Kidnapper And Online Scammer (549 Views)

Visit This Blog For Soccer Predictions / Please Review This Blog / Webmasters!! Can You Please Review This Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Blog Kidnapper And Online Scammer by ITbomb(m): 4:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
I just witnessed a drama this morning.

A blogger had issues with his blog and requested help in the "respected" facebook blogging group.
Someone offered to help but the next thing we hear is that the supposed helper after getting the WP login details reset the login, "kidnap" the blog and started asking for for ransom before he could release the blog.

After confrontation in the group, he said that when he saw that the blog was doing well in traffic, he decided to block the owner and put his adsense on the blog to run for some days.

Lawal Israel Oluwasegun is his name. But why are Nigerians like this?

First image is the private chat between the victim and the kidnapper

Re: See This Blog Kidnapper And Online Scammer by AndrewDex(m): 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
My broda dis is how we chop, i know d guy dat did dis tin.
Re: See This Blog Kidnapper And Online Scammer by VickyRotex(f): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Let me not laugh, because "this is a serious something".
But it's funny. "Blog Kidnapper" cheesy cheesy

This one no be "Ransomware", na "Ransomkidnapper"
But seriously, what's wrong with people though? And the silly boy is even still bragging.
I blame the owner of the blog. Some bloggers, just think it's all about owning a blog, without considering its security.
Besides, I don't trust some of these bloggers. What if they planned it, just to gain audience/traffic to the blog?

Wait, did you see that guy's comment?

"Go give him inboxly, because you collected it inboxly" Ewooooo!!! And someone will say I shouldn't laugh. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: See This Blog Kidnapper And Online Scammer by Olarababy(f): 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ndi Mmadu Self.....if am the victim, i will just copy his ad code, after he returned my password, i will bomb click him.... Thats how i roll cool

(1) (Reply)

Automation Testing – Best Open Source Tools For Mobile Apps / Fiverr Whatsapp Class For 50 People / Namecheap Ultimate Hosting Plan Valid For 3yrs For Sale @ N63,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.