Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) (42902 Views)

Learn How To Develop Web Applications Free Using Php/mysql – Empowerment Program / Introduction To Dropshipping Business - How To Make Over $3000 - Free Tutorial / How To Receive Clickbank Cash In Nigeria With ATM Card Free Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 24, 2017
The class is kind of quiet.
will pause here and watch, to be sure am not just taking a walk, because "he who thinks he's leading without anybody following him is only taking a walk.
Meanwhile! those interested in booking their free 1-on-1 training should PM me for my contact.
****See u wen d class is full!!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
EFOLK5:
will pause here and watch, to be sure am not just taking a walk, because "he who thinks he's leading without anybody following him is only taking a walk.
Meanwhile! those interested in booking their free 1-on-1 training should PM me for my contact.
Am following , SIR
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by govman4: 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
EFOLK5:
following u boss,ride on
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Holluwahgbenga(m): 5:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
EFOLK5:

following u boss...God bless u for this
just that I don't have a good phone now, If not I would have been trying it out as ur teaching us here
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Mocalypse: 7:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
EFOLK5:

Bros, you are not alone. We are walking with you on this road
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by dannycloud(m): 10:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
am following you bumber to bumber ooo oga boss....
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Azwealth(m): 4:25am On Aug 25, 2017
EFOLK5:

Thanks for this. Can you please drop a link to the 62 videos on YouTube? Some of us may be able to download them. Great job bro.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by viktor88: 11:05am On Aug 25, 2017
EFOLK5:
LESSON 01 - CREATING APP:
to start creating ur App, you must have come up with an idea of what u're going to create.
There are four steps to rolling out your application, they are; a. pick template, b. edit & configure, c. install on device, d. publish.
There are over 200 different free templates to choose 4rm. The templates actually makes the wrk easier, mostly for beginners. any template can actually be edited to produce something else.
But for the purpose of this lesson, let's create an App for a celebrity "OLAMIDE".
from your acct. dasboard, at the top of d page, click on "TEMPLATES" this will take u to the plates page where U'll browes tru to sellect the template that fits ur desire. Since I us to create an App for Olamide, i'll sellect the template "CELLEBRITY NEWS" click on "use this template" and then sellect which platform u're producing for(android, iPhone, iPad, kindle, & window). type in the name u want d app to bear, eg. "OLAMIDE APP" and click create.(hooolllllllaaaaah!!!!, your app is now up)
I Just tried this step, i saw "preview your applications on your iphone/ipad/android device by installing app for iphone/ipad/android/kindle and login using your credential''. please what does it mean?
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 26, 2017
Azwealth:

Thanks for this. Can you please drop a link to the 62 videos on YouTube? Some of us may be able to download them. Great job bro.

visit "Appsmonet accademy" on youtube for the videos
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 26, 2017
viktor88:

I Just tried this step, i saw "preview your applications on your iphone/ipad/android device by installing app for iphone/ipad/android/kindle and login using your credential''. please what does it mean?

this is the steps to publishing. U need to test ur work b4 publishing it, u follow d link to install appsmoment app previewer for ur device form playstore(4 android etc). Once the previewer is downloaded n installed in ur phone, open it n login with ur developers login details to view ur app, test all d fetures to ensure they're all working erfectly b4 sending it to the public.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 3:17am On Aug 26, 2017
I'm glad to know I'm not alone here, n I promise to stand by and assist who ever that is serious abt this project. meanwhile, keep ur questions coming, n stay tuned for more.
#1luv

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by vaca1: 1:23am On Aug 27, 2017
EFOLK5:
I'm glad to know I'm not alone here, n I promise to stand by and assist who ever that is serious abt this project. meanwhile, keep ur questions coming, n stay tuned for more.
#1luv
op weldone. lets try and launch our first app this week
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
vaca1:
op weldone. lets try and launch our first app this week

By God's grace we'll do that, we're almost there

1 Like

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hello Op, pls add me to your Whatsapp, I need to contact you fast. 0803735 6291 Thank you.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
tuege:
Hello Op, pls add me to your Whatsapp, I need to contact you fast. 0803735 6291 Thank you.

send me a PM to get my whatsapp number.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by solomonjesus: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
well done boss how can I be updating the my apps like news and any new update??
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
solomonjesus:
well done boss how can I be updating the my apps like news and any new update??

please can u rephrase ur question 4 better understanding n answer? tnx
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by vaca1: 12:08am On Aug 28, 2017
OP HOW to find audio streaming url
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by solomonjesus: 9:16am On Aug 28, 2017
EFOLK5:

please can u rephrase ur question 4 better understanding n answer? tnx
what I mean is that updating the app design on a daily bases e.g if you design an app for news, keeping records,like may be you fill like adding things on the app
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2017
solomonjesus:
what I mean is that updating the app design on a daily bases e.g if you design an app for news, keeping records,like may be you fill like adding things on the app

There are two wys to hndle this, If it's a news App, it will be best u use "rss" page type to keep the App 24/7 up to date.
or, alternatively, if its an App u hope to be puting up daily updates, I'll sugest u creat even if its a free blog with either wordpress, bloger, or any1 u fancy, root the app to that blog by linking a page to it, this way u'll be making all ur updates on that blog, and have the d udates viewed on d App.

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2017
vaca1:
OP HOW to find audio streaming url

If u're creating the App for a radio station, they'll provide. bt if u're creating it individually for a certain station or program, logon to the page and click on the link to live stream, if u can hear them clearly, copy that url and use. link ur App to that page, click on "external url" and the paste d link u coppied on the streaming page, and save.

D O N E !

4 Likes

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by emotions1: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2017
Nice
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by govman4: 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
@op,how can someone create the chat section for group app
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by kmaxx(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
EFOLK5
Well done!
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by vaca1: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
EFOLK5:

If u're creating the App for a radio station, they'll provide. bt if u're creating it individually for a certain station or program, logon to the page and click on the link to live stream, if u can hear them clearly, copy that url and use. link ur App to that page, click on "external url" and the paste d link u coppied on the streaming page, and save.

D O N E !
I rhink your explanation is for the Radio streaming template. I used tha Audio streaming template .also streaming url is kinda hard to find.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2017
vaca1:
I rhink your explanation is for the Radio streaming template. I used tha Audio streaming template .also streaming url is kinda hard to find.

Can u plz tell me exactly what u wanna b streaming, that will give me a better idea to fixing ur issue
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
kmaxx:
EFOLK5
Well done!

Thank u Sir
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by Julivas(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
EFOLK5:
#1luv
Op, you are blessed.
Giving out this info without any string attached, you are indeed selfless.
I just saw this thread today and I have gone through the six pages.
Thanks so much sir. I will contact you very soon.
Once again, thanks.
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by adomuwiner(m): 6:40pm On Aug 29, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by vaca1: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2017
EFOLK5:

Can u plz tell me exactly what u wanna b streaming, that will give me a better idea to fixing ur issue

streaming Olamide music. check this.

Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by solomonjesus: 3:10am On Aug 30, 2017
EFOLK5:

There are two wys to hndle this, If it's a news App, it will be best u use "rss" page type to keep the App 24/7 up to date.
or, alternatively, if its an App u hope to be puting up daily updates, I'll sugest u creat even if its a free blog with either wordpress, bloger, or any1 u fancy, root the app to that blog by linking a page to it, this way u'll be making all ur updates on that blog, and have the d udates viewed on d App.
ok thank what about creating new version for the app or adding new controls or features
Re: How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) by vaca1: 11:51am On Aug 30, 2017
op where art thou. show face ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Are Bank Accounts Called 'aza' In Nigeria? / CBN To Release Old Naira Notes To Banks Over NLC Protest / Reasons For 100% Hike In Pure Water Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.