Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards (12223 Views)

Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up / I Feel Offended When Younger Men Ask Me Out - Empress Njamah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nollywood Diva, Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss Of Cool Fm to host Aso Outstanding Awards & pageant

Award-winning actress, Empress Njamah, alongside Kryss Da Boss of Cool FM have been announced as hosts of this year’s edition of ‘Aso Outstanding Awards and pageant event, an annual celebration of outstanding personalities impacting positively to the country and platform for empowering young ladies who emerge as Queen of Aso winners‎

The event holds tomorrow in Abuja and some of the awardees includes Iyaloja General, Chief Mrs Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, Mr Femi Adesina, Mr Babafemi Ojudu, Elizabeth Foundation, Mr Shina Peller & many more. ‎

Now in its 2017 edition , ‘Aso Outstanding Awards” has evolved from a small 200-person gathering, to a comprehensive, far-reaching and impactful annual meeting of business leaders and philanthropists across the creative and business spectrums, attracting over 5000 people, cumulatively.‎

As at press time, the over 25 contestants currently in camp are already rounding off exercises and rehearsals for the event slated to hold at Sheraton Hotels and towers‎ by 4:00pm Nigerian time.
http://www.alexreports.info/2017/08/see-photos-nollywood-diva-empress.html?m=0

Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by GLeesMODEL(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
@alexreports

Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by Shol3(f): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Cool
Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by ibkkk(f): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nice.
Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ok
Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by Travelking: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good things
Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by dayleke: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
That last pinshure....

See how many of them plugged their phones to charge....Lol
We dey always take advantage of Electricity wherever we go for this country...
No be joke o...
Even for pageant fotoshoot ....
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by dayleke: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
dayleke:
That last pinshure....

See how many of them plugged their phones to charge....Lol
We dey always take advantage of Electricity wherever we go for this country...
No be joke o...
Even for pageant fotoshoot ....
Lol

Or Maybe not...
I might be mistaken sha....
Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by Damianbrown(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
I hope nobody bribe their way through sex to become the winner
Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by judgedredd22(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
It's been a while I've seen a well organised group of ugly peoples!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by Nov6(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Empress and ds her complexion sha.....
Have never known her to be fair since childhood...
Girls sha
Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by enemyofprogress: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
Somebody tolded me that that empress is a kleptomaniac
Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by iswallker(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Timaya son fire the puzi tire ... tongue
Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by moses93(m): 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
see lesbians everywhere oooo!!!
Re: Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards by HisSexcellency(m): 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
tongue tongue Empress tongue tongue
My crush

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See The Ghanaian Babe That Is More Endowed That Nigerian Toolz [PHOTO] / Khloe Kardashian Might Just Have The Largest As* In The Kardashian Clan[photos] / Actress Chacha Eke Shares Stunning Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.