Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Poultry Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farming (4370 Views)

Fish Farming Or Poultry Farming. / Poultry Farming: A Money Spinner! / Reasons Why Most Nigerians Fail In Poultry Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Farming by wokess: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2010
Dear Nairalander please can anyone help me out on how to start poultry farming? I already have 2 Acres of land somewhere around Eleko, Lagos State to carry out the farming project. your comments will be highly appreciated.
Re: Poultry Farming by chinedumo(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2010
it capital intensive you know. good luck to ur choice of business. broiler or layers which do you prefer? ie eggs or meat. I will advice u secure adequate accommodation 4 da poultry or u will regret it later . am also a poultry farmer. house must be pest secure or rather rodents secure especially rats. they it eggs and poultry feed. could spread disease too. attract other pests like snake. And even,
Re: Poultry Farming by Kamseek(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2010
Good morning,

Please am into egg selling. I need a farm that i can buy egg from(in large quantity) in LAGOS. the address and telephone number will be appreciated. you can mail me on (mailkamseek@yahoo.com) 08053345117.

thank you in anticipation
Re: Poultry Farming by duzz: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2010
We offer prefabricated broiler chicken houses for both broiler, broiler parenting and layer farm houses all fully automatic starting from 5000 broiler birds house to 100,000 broiler birds house, contact at sales@primatronics.eu for full detail
Re: Poultry Farming by romc2800: 6:54pm On Feb 13, 2010
Guy, my advice for you is to consult anyone that as be into that business for a long time. seek advice from them ask how they set up their farm. As this will guide you through. Good luck.
Re: Poultry Farming by sheyijune: 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2010
fish farming is very lucrative too, i will advise you invest your money in that, but for any guideline or question visit www.araratfishing.biz.
Re: Poultry Farming by wokess: 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2010
Thanks for your contribution i still need someone to put m thru.
Re: Poultry Farming by chinedumo(m): 3:20pm On Feb 17, 2010
Exactly what do u want? air ur problems be specific and so whether we cant help
Re: Poultry Farming by lamyem: 11:10am On Feb 22, 2010
u can order for our 2 IN 1 CATFISH FARMING + SNAIL REARING e-MANUAL 08027524739, 08036320607
Re: Poultry Farming by wondern(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2010
Poultry business is lucrative and it comes with its own risk.
Make sure the farm is not near residential area, else it may increase the list of evil-wishers  from neighbourhood because of the bad odour of poultry dumps.

First. Make up your mind on type of poultry bird you want to keep among layer, broiler or cockrel.
Should it be cockrel (male birds), they require about 5 months before you can begin to sell. It is advisable to target a festive period like Xmas,etc.
For  broiler, it takes about 2 months.
The last of all is layer which could take almost two years. The beauty of the layer is that after about four/five months, they begin to lay eggs. Sincerely, the details can not be exhausted in this forum.
Therefore, you would need a mentor.
Re: Poultry Farming by onoerime: 5:49am On Apr 13, 2011
visit http://poultrytech..com and see the requirements of a good poultry farm also you will learn from that blog how much it will cost you to set up a poultry farm.
Re: Poultry Farming by zogo(m): 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2011
you can try Heliculture (Snail Farming) even on part time bases. we decided to unravel the secrets involved in Snail Rearing. All you need to know and get started with Snail Farming is compiled here: www.snailfarmingng..com

see attached e-book content below.

i will see you @ the top!

Re: Poultry Farming by ultrazone(m): 12:41am On Jul 23, 2014
If you need to empower yourself in fish and poultry farming free, I suggest you take a look at my signature.
Re: Poultry Farming by djkevinho(m): 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2014
Please who has idea of a farm that I can buy healthy Point Of Lay hens in or close to Port Harcourt e.g Delta State, Akwa Ibom, Edo State, Abi State, Imo State, Bayelsa State, etc. Please contact me or send me contacts via email: kdanjumbo@gmail.com or 08063916298. Thanks a million.
Re: Poultry Farming by DrTeeee(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
VITAL FEED depot now open in bodija Ibadan!!
Are you a poultry farmer or fish farmer? Vital feed gives excellent result in your poultry and fish. You can now make more profit when you use vital feed.
We sell at wholesale price.
Call 07030806819 07032303809
Re: Poultry Farming by sheos2010: 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
At Sehis Agro Resources, we produce specially formulated broilers and layers mash for your poultry. Our broilers feed would give your birds 3kg in less than 7weeks; while our high quality layers feed would give your birds over 90% laying capacity, with very big eggs.We are 100% guaranteed.
Our feed is produced with imported concentrates and high quality raw materials. We are very interested in the productivity and profitability of your poultry/livestock.
Contact us
We are located at Plot 160 East West Road, Besides INEC Office, Port Harcourt.
sehisagroresources@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Cages For Sale (fairly Used) / Tips To Cut Cost Of Broiler And Catfish Feed By More Than 50% / I Want To Invest #50 Million Naira On Any Farmer Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.