Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" (13611 Views)

Death Blow 2 Is My Favourite Again. Da Vinci Mode Is Finally Out / Mode Nine Album 'da Vinci Mode' Is Now Available On Notjustok.com / The Da Remix Videos Of P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2010
Well finally,Mr Xclusive is back afta a long layoff.Ha Ha Ha, it really feels good
Initially,the album wuz suppose to drop February 2010 but wat i heard is dat, it has been moved to March 9th 2010.Do i hear u ask y?
ok,amma tell u.just watch dis space.Just want y'all to know dat sumthing interesting is goin on rite-a-bout now in d rap community,
u gat 2 brace urself for this one

Ha Ha Ha and the horrible laugh goes on,
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
Tell Mode9,to show us album cover n track listing,if d track listin is too demanding,at least album cover
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
^^^I neva lookd like his PA or do i?

track listing, aba, but am sure u must have seen the album cover by now cuz it's every where already.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by doublee: 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2010
olayokun:

^^^I neva lookd like his PA or do i?

track listing, aba, but am sure u must have seen the album cover by now cuz it's every where already.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by tosinaded(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2010
Davinchi or Davinci undecided
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
@olayokun
Ok o,dat album art on we dey vex cant be d album cover,i think dats a promo copy for radio deejays
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2010
tosinaded@:

Davinchi or Davinci undecided

bobo anyone goes jor
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by tosinaded(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2010
javalove:

bobo anyone goes jor

davinci mode neva made sense! so wen u now use davinchi, it looks more senseless!!!

am sure its Davinci Mode
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2010
talk 2 d hands tosin. . .my middle finger to be precised. .
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2010
The tracks makin d album should be badman,loke,down,rap messiah,we dey vex,is this wot u want,d joint wit frank d nero myt nt make it

And i think he should cut out his normal 21 track album,this tym it should be 16
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2010
for how many years will some people here hate on modenine, make una leave am jo, he is doing it every year .
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by dammiecool(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2010
on tee brake why?

make he drop d album make we see na!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2010
Patiently waiting
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by pheesayor(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2010
also waiting,
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2010
March 9 - R.I.P Not. B.I.G cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by bjmighty(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2010
Shege don come again ooooo!!! Yeepa!! Davinci mode!!! Am on my toes for it to drop!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ Tosin,davinchi or davinci,at least u got my point?And if u no get am,try buy jamb form.e neva cost.

The info here is dat, some rap artist want modey to drop his album first b4 dey drop their's.I won't say much in dis regards but for hiphop heads,u can try 2 decode wat d situation is like @ d moment,

Anxiously w8ting 4 d album man.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 7:39am On Feb 13, 2010
Modey dey feature for non rap songs these days,wetin happen na?good move to be commercial.

Hope Da vinci Mode go sell,

Do u knw,u guys can make it possible,if u see d album,buy plenty,so u can either dash or sell it to ur friends rather dan givin dem to copy to their laptops.

Me,i dnt give any 9ja rap album out for copyin or listening,i either dash or sell it n get another one,thats how to make em sell

And na tjoe wan market am sef
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by chrisical(m): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2010
I hope he does well in this one.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by bjmighty(m): 2:31pm On Feb 13, 2010
olayokun:

@ Tosin,davinchi or davinci,at least u got my point?And if u no get am,try buy jamb form.e neva cost.

The info here is dat, some rap artist want modey to drop his album first b4 dey drop their's.I won't say much in dis regards but for hiphop heads,u can try 2 decode wat d situation is like @ d moment,

Anxiously w8ting 4 d album man.

Dem dey wait make their father drop hin own first so that e go serve as tutorial for them, Hmmmm, I trust my Shege, he has never disappointed me. Davinci mode!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by bjmighty(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2010
Rhymstein:

Modey dey feature for non rap songs these days,wetin happen na?good move to be commercial.

Hope Da vinci Mode go sell,

Do u knw,u guys can make it possible,if u see d album,buy plenty,so u can either dash or sell it to your friends rather dan givin dem to copy to their laptops.

Me,i dnt give any 9ja rap album out for copyin or listening,i either dash or sell it n get another one,thats how to make em sell

And na tjoe wan market am sef

Yeah! I noticed too. As for me i don't have a problem with that as long as the Punchlines and word play never cease to be present in each song.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2010
^^^^i dey feel u man.
this is def d rap album dis yr.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 7:15am On Feb 15, 2010
Modenine is by far the most consistent rapper in nigeria, 5 years and he is still keeping it strong,
thats what a real hiphop head should be . i wish there was a death blow part 2 in this one .lol. grin carry go mode9.
feb 6 is the date .
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by coolguyz(m): 7:54am On Feb 15, 2010
PR machines on NL never disappoints. . . . uhmm. . . 090909 to 090210. . now its 090310 undecided.

every1 always hv an insider info. . . nw its cos sm ppl want him to drop his first?. . . pple can conjure up anythin sha to make a thread.

by the eway, we waiting sha. . . even if its december, na the artiste get him album and wen he wants he drops it. no point raising dust up where none exists.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by bjmighty(m): 8:09am On Feb 15, 2010
ofokaofoki:

Modenine is by far the most consistent rapper in nigeria, 5 years and he is still keeping it strong,
thats what a real hiphop head should be . i wish there was a death blow part 2 in this one .lol. grin carry go mode9.
feb 6 is the date .

You are one of the realest guys i know on NL. Glad i made you my padi and FL tutor. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 5:42am On Feb 17, 2010
3 weeks to go,
Someone look 4 d album cover
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 10:03am On Feb 17, 2010
Rhymstein:

3 weeks to go,
Someone look 4 d album cover
You are correct. Modenine should release the album cover asap. That'll kinda ginger prepare the mind of we the customers for the real deal. Enough singles, album cover please
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by bjmighty(m): 2:00pm On Feb 17, 2010
abdurrazaq:

You are correct. Modenine should release the album cover asap. That'll kinda ginger prepare the mind of we the customers for the real deal. Enough singles, album cover please

Sit down there dey wait for album nylon. Me i don kuku dey save my own money to buy the album as soon as e drop. Na tjoe office gaangaan i dey go grab my own copy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2010
bjmighty:

Sit down there dey wait for album nylon. Me i don kuku dey save my own money to buy the album as soon as e drop. Na tjoe office gaangaan i dey go grab my own copy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Album nylon ke? cry How much is a CD wey you come dey save from now before the release date? embarassed tongue You wan buy 1,000 copies alone abi why you wan buy from tjoe gangan? lipsrsealed No bonanza, no promo,buy and enjoy, shikena grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by bjmighty(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Album nylon ke? cry How much is a CD wey you come dey save from now before the release date? embarassed tongue You wan buy 1,000 copies alone abi why you wan buy from tjoe gangan? lipsrsealed No bonanza, no promo,buy and enjoy, shikena grin grin

Well, me i no sabi how u take get ur own money but me i go work wella for my own money ooo even though iya bolaji pillow go suffer am. because say i sweat to get my money i no fit allow make one hustler sell me pirated copy so na tjoe office gaangaan i dey go grab my own original copy and na tjoe gaangaan must attend to me and give me the copy by hinself or else,

UP SHEGE!!! DA VINCI MODE!!! DEM MUST TAKE THIS TIME!!!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2010
na wa oooo bj. . so u are dis broke Davinci Mode wont be more than 200 bucks na. . .kilode!!! u no dey work ni. . . grin grin grin

JAVALOVE will buy u 10 copies from tjoe if u wish. .
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2010
lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti- Jaiye Jaiye / Watch New Video: Olamide – Konkobility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.