Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" (13583 Views)

Death Blow 2 Is My Favourite Again. Da Vinci Mode Is Finally Out / Mode Nine Album 'da Vinci Mode' Is Now Available On Notjustok.com / The Da Remix Videos Of P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2010
@java
Didnt knw he was releasing d track list bt i knw he's designing d album sleeve now
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 12:50am On Feb 23, 2010
The album cover is ere,i knew d one i posted earlier wnt be far frm it,its da best,4ckin dope

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2010
Dope! I like. grin
Dont think this is the final look, tho it,s
still gon be this image but there MAY be a lil' rework.

I think Body Lawson killed the shot.
Good look.
oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 7:46am On Feb 23, 2010
@dbr
Yeah,bt we can cal this a prototype,i think,he's gonna add,includin d hit single badman,then write guest appearances on d sleeve
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by slimshay(m): 8:11am On Feb 23, 2010
Lovely cover no doubt. Was expecting a conceptual thing tho. No lele. Lovely cover.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 8:28am On Feb 23, 2010
if this is d real track list,my problem is,e too plenty

1,Will.i.am (Black Eye Peas) intro
2,We at it again
3,So Fly
4,Badman ft A1
5,Black Rap Messiah
6,We Dey vex ft Tuface Idibia
7,My Life
8,Muzik Lives
9,Whut You want ft Mocheddah
10,Rhyme Tight
11,Okokomaiko
12,Thinking about you
13,Tears of Pain ft Ososensi
14,Top Eleven
15,Loke ft YQ & OD
16,Remember
17,Down Ft Blaise ,Kraft & Terry
Tha Rapman
18,Tales of The Pots
19,Love jones
20,Taking Comedy Money
21,Soul to Keep
22,Death Blow pt 2
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2010
Wow, Death Blow Pt. 2. I think he's tryna pull a Jigga i.e. Declare war then call for truce
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 9:04am On Feb 23, 2010
Death blow 2

Una go bow,ruggedman verse dey inside

That tale of the pots,sounds lyk wot i would lyk

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2010
And i think taking comedy money should make way 4 dress code

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 9:21am On Feb 23, 2010
Lovely cover. . .

Dress Code is the same with WE AT IT AGAIN. . .dont know why he changed the name tho. . .!

I cant waitttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by bjmighty(m): 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2010
ofokaofoki:

lol javalove, wait a minute , na tosin odeda u finish like this , so na tosin u dey call hard-on.lmfao
see yawa , u even said na because of free ticket the guy dey do notice me , are u telling me that tosin cant afford N100 ticket? grin grin grin javalove don finish tosin ode-da career for here o. grin grin grin grin

I swear to my soul, i just don't dig that tosinadeda not cos he is not a mode9 fan or something but i can sense idiocy and childishness in that dude. He could make me hate mode9 if he was a fan even.
@@Ofoka, wats up jare man yi, grin grin grin grin
@@Rhymstein, I just don't know why but i dig you die like well. You real man!!

Yes, i can't wait to scoop the album anytime it finally drops.
@@ Abdulrazak, Na your face i dey look to get the album ooo

Mode9 Rules Naija hiphop!!!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2010
me sef follow hate that tosin dude. . .he no get 1 ounce of sense like dis. . .
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2010
The way the Da vinci Mode is written needs work.
And guyz slow down on d hate Tosin thingy.
he's a cool guy, u just gotta know where he's comin from.
oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2010
tigether we all hate tosin. . . grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2010
@dbr
I agree,dat 'da vinci mode' needs mo work,it shld be finer n bolder

And he should take off comedy money,i dnt lyk part1 of dat song,i suspect,na im e go add.or else its a remake
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2010
@dbr
I agree,dat 'da vinci mode' needs mo work,it shld be finer n bolder

And he should take off comedy money,i dnt lyk part1 of dat song,i suspect,na im e go add.or else its a remake
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2010
@
Rhymestein
for me Comedy Money and Top eleven shud exit!
Top eleven aint as tite as It's a Goal in EPU lp.
Watya think?
oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2010
DBR:

The way the [b]Da vinci Mode is written needs work.[/b]And guyz slow down on d hate Tosin thingy.
he's a cool guy, u just gotta know where he's comin from.
oNe
That's true. Hope it's not too late already. With a picture as neat as this, a boldly-written album title won't be bad.

bjmighty:

I swear to my soul, i just don't dig that tosinadeda not cos he is not a mode9 fan or something but i can sense idiocy and childishness in that dude. He could make me hate mode9 if he was a fan even.
@@Ofoka, wats up jare man yi, grin grin grin grin
@@Rhymstein, I just don't know why but i dig you die like well. You real man!!

Yes, i can't wait to scoop the album anytime it finally drops.
@@ Abdulrazak, Na your face i dey look to get the album ooo
Mode9 Rules Naija hiphop!!!!
Cool down man cool Won't you congratulate me for this wonderful 'album nylon'? angry grin tongue

Patiently waiting to lay my hand on the fukcing album!!!! All hail the hard-working MC, [size=16pt]Modenine[/size] Baby
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 5:23pm On Feb 23, 2010
@dbr
I havent heard d track,dats y i didnt complain.

He said joe skippy wld be in dis album.

That track wit ososensi cld be another dancehall/reggae flava

Am sure a tale of pots wld be interestin,sounds lyk poetry

I havent heard is this wot u want ft mo cheddah,prod by dj klem.ppl say its on radio.bt havent bothered listenin.i ve lyk 5 of dose songs already,i wld luv to hear fresh works

And muzik lives was prod by jamix i think

I think kidkonnect is on d production list
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by DBR: 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2010
@
Rhymstein
Yep kidkonnect is on production,
6footplus, Kraft has a major bite of the production pie.
A whole lot changed, man~~some dope tracks were removed
cos producer started actin up and talkin reckless.

Yes, the Super eagle song is the Top 11
Deathblow 2 aint watyall expectin- the issue wit Ruggedy~~M9 is off that.
Tho this part 2 might just be the end of some twitter gansterism. Do the math grin
Wont say more than that. Stay tuned for greatness~March 9th!!
(ol' boy, see me doin hype man o~~lol, grin grin)
oNe
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by tosinaded(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
bjmighty:

I swear to my soul, i just don't dig that tosinadeda not cos he is not a mode9 fan or something but i can sense idiocy and childishness in that dude.

i can understand where dem java and ofoka are coming from!!! we re very good friends
Nairaland is all humour and fun. . . . . . . .Imagine Nairaland wivout all this!!

but for u Mouth Action Mighty, i really dnt understand wut ur prob is undecided
F.ck u and ur opinions man, i dnt need u to dig me aight!! am sure u didnt register on NL to come dig me! abi u be gay?
leave my name outta ur mouth!!!

dnt even get me started
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2010
DBR:

@
Rhymstein
Yep kidkonnect is on production,
6footplus, Kraft has a major bite of the production pie.
A whole lot changed, man~~some dope tracks were removed
cos producer started actin up and talkin reckless.

Yes, the Super eagle song is the Top 11Deathblow 2 aint watyall expectin- the issue wit Ruggedy~~M9 is off that.
Tho this part 2 might just be the end of some twitter gansterism. Do the math grin
Wont say more than that. Stay tuned for greatness~March 9th!!
(ol' boy, see me doin hype man o~~lol, grin grin)
oNe
Super Eagle song ke? shocked That deathblow 2 is the koko right now grin Twitter, facebook, youtube, nairaland gangsters might just finally rest in peace. cool tongue
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by dammiecool(m): 6:54pm On Feb 23, 2010
Na wa o , see all this akanpo for inside this hot weather grin grin grin grin

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by dammiecool(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2010
Make I talk true I cant wait grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by craze: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2010
MODE dey vex!!!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by chiefkash: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2010
I hope ruggedman will suffer this time around
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
And d track wit Frank d nero is missing
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by darequam(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2010
, Resurfaced, To find out one of the two most anticipated Rap album in Nigeria is about poppn on d streets
I would buy too copies when its available, patiently waiting,

@chiekflash
I'll advise u write ur own song to make him suffer.

@ofokaofisigan
Didn't u say Rugged was gona reply deathblow 1? If the beef is off, then why would he still reply?? Remember u said d track is gonna b strong, then why would mode 9 do a death blow 2 which u tagged not to be too strong?
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 23, 2010
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit! am practically w[i]a[/i]nking to the thought that there's going to be a death blow pt. 2. Modo washere! Sauce Kid own don finish
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2010
track 7 my life was produced by kidkonnect
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by khanye(m): 10:15am On Feb 24, 2010
Remake of "The Davinci Mode" Album cover

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 10:21am On Feb 24, 2010
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Ew! Video : Wizkid- Pakurumo (available For Mobile Download ) / VIDEO: Jesse Jagz – Redemption (download Audio + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.