Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" (13609 Views)

Death Blow 2 Is My Favourite Again. Da Vinci Mode Is Finally Out / Mode Nine Album 'da Vinci Mode' Is Now Available On Notjustok.com / The Da Remix Videos Of P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2010
Its 2moro
DBR shld tell us abt deathblow bt nobody shld upload it
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2010
Da vinci mode has only dropped digitally

It hits d streets officially on monday,take note guys

All this shifts don tire n i knw boys we go alaba today.una sorry
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by ofokaofoki: 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2010
i am in india for some IT training and i already bought it digitally online, even peeps in nigeria havent had the chance to buy it yet, nigerians should get to buy it on monday
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2010
The video for Rhyme tight - the tribute to BIG will be shot tommorrow (Tuesday, March 23, 2010). . . . More videos foe songs on this album than previous ones. Interesting & impressive cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by rapjunkie(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2010
abdurrazaq:

The video for Rhyme tight - the tribute to BIG will be shot tommorrow (Tuesday, March 23, 2010). . . . More videos foe songs on this album than previous ones. Interesting & impressive cool

if Mode wants to sell a few more of his albums then the first video he needs to shoot is for 'what u want;' with Mo'Cheddah. . . . . . . .

'Rhyme tight' is a cool song for the heads but it's NOT a first single for the album. . . . . . . . whose advising this guy??. . . . . . jeeeeez!!!!!!! angry
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2010
@rapjunkie
He said he wanted to make a video for d heads too.

His planning a video for we dey vex and whut u want also

He chose rap messiah before,

But d beat for rhyme tyte is catchy o,
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2010
i fink i agree wiv rapjunkie. . .'what u want' wiv mo'chedda should be shot first. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by rapjunkie(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2010
Rhymstein:

@rapjunkie
He said he wanted to make a video for d heads too.

His planning a video for we dey vex and whut u want also

He chose rap messiah before,

But d beat for rhyme tyte is catchy o,

tru. . . . . . but for a first single?. . . . . . . . . i'm not so sure   . . . . . .'we dey vex' or 'what u want' would have been better choices. . . . . Mode needs the ladies to embrace him ( not just the heads) . . . .thats why the Mo'cheddah track is important. . . . .

EVERYBODY knows Mode is Hip Hop so he doesnt need to start off with 'Rhyme tight' for this album

javalove:

i fink i agree wiv rapjunkie. . .'what u want' wiv mo'chedda should be shot first. . .

I beg , tell them. . . . . . wink
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 9:35am On Mar 22, 2010
@rapjunkie n java
I knw,whut u want wld be perfect,bt u and i knw mode does things his own way,i knw it took a lot of persuation for him to change
Rap messiah to rhyme tyte
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by rapjunkie(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2010
Rhymstein:

@rapjunkie n java
I knw,whut u want wld be perfect,bt u and i knw mode does things his own way,i knw it took a lot of persuation for him to change
Rap messiah to rhyme tyte

tell him to listen to others who know whats good for him. . .  wink

@tales of the pots' would be another song that could do well for him on a broader scope. . . . its like 'tales by moonlight'. . . but cleverly condensed into a hip hop track. . . . .
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2010
Make javalove head emissaries to his facebook.then his NLand ally DBR shld convince him,he shoots d video tomorrow,is it too late?
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by rapjunkie(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2010
its never too late. . . .

shooting ' rhyme tight' is a case of more haste, less speed
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2010
Rap Messiah wouldn't be a bad too. .

anywayz, Rhyme Tight aint bad either. . .

my own happiness is that he is shooting enuf vidoes for this album . .

at least that costs money too, to d stupid idiot calling him a broke rapper. . .
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by coolguyz(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
broke is relative. . . . . ur richness could be povertiness in my own domain grin grin grin

una too like dey throw subliminal diss sef. . . . toh!
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
coolguyz:

broke is relative. . . . . your richness could be povertiness in my own domain grin grin grin

una too like dey throw subliminal diss sef. . . . toh!

na u know. . .we all know what rughead means, .

and should money be a thing of pride this days sef?

cos if modenine hits a million dollar jacpot now, all rughead's disses becomes useless and meaningless. .

but even if rughead hit 10 billion dollars, [B]INTELLECT MYOPIA[/B] will always follow him grin grin grin

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
javalove:

na u know. . .we all know what rughead means, .

and should money be a thing of pride this days sef?

cos if modenine hits a million dollar jacpot now, all rughead's disses becomes useless and meaningless. .

but even if rughead hit 10 billion dollars, [B]INTELLECT MYOPIA[/B] will always follow him grin grin grin

Javalove, Now I see you are improving by the day shocked You made a very valid point though. You're saying even the highest amount of money can not buy intellect . . . . . grin grin

Ha!!! , Nkan nbe grin
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by tavarez(f): 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2010
ive been reading all this yarns about mode LP but i never wan talk till i finish reviewing it, but one thing you must know The Album Go sell and will make mode a new set of fans and all Mo cheddahs Fans are gonna love Mode, i go post my review wen i listen finish,

WE DO IT FOR THE LOVE

#nowplaying Modenine Feat Ososensi-Tears of Love{ listen well someone was gettin butt Zap.e.d on this joint and his name is emm for another thread,

Ofoka wasap nah,

Java i dey feel you

Dbr Tested

Rapjunkie wey u
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Javalove, Now I see you are improving by the day shocked You made a very valid point though. You're saying even the highest amount of money can not buy intellect . . . . . grin grin

Ha!!! , Nkan nbe grin

yeeppaaa!!!! ki lo mean by dat statement?  grin in other words, i no too get sense abi?

oo  gbadun oooo grin grin grin

#Javalove. , unless otherwise stated, . !
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2010
javalove:

yeeppaaa!!!! ki lo mean by dat statement? grin in other words, i no too get sense abi?

oo gbadun oooo grin grin grin

Why would I say that shocked Nah, I was only commending your skillery in catapulting your message so deeply without being labelled lipsrsealed you know What I mean Na!! grin You get sense be4 now, it's just that you've just learn how to politely drive home an insultive point without being called names cool
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2010
abdurrazaq:

Why would I say that shocked Nah, I was only commending your skillery in catapulting your message so deeply without being labelled lipsrsealed you know What I mean Na!! grin You get sense be4 now, it's just that you've just learn how to politely drive home an insultive point without being called names cool

ewo ori e gbongbola. . . grin maa gba eti e fun e grin grin grin grin i no know na. . just pulling ya legs

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
I bought 5 of dis album today,i didnt even skip a track.dope album
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by abdurrazaq(m): 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
Rhymstein:

I bought 5 of dis album today,i didnt even skip a track.dope album
Wait, I will break that record of yours and set a new one very soon. Seriously, I should have gotten this album if not for this malaria that is dulling me. Hopefully, I'll be well enough to get my copies between now & tommorrow. I will have to distribute to my friends who keep saying Modenine is not entertaining enough. I can't just wait to seeing them eating their words.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Dotman01(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
I got mine yesternite, the album's tight no doubt
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
coped mine yesterday man.
loving deathblow pt 2.Joe skippy don craze
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by javalove(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2010
@olayokun

be sincere, is DB 2 really a skit?

Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by rapjunkie(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
Ruggedman will never recover from DB2 . . . . .its too harsh. . . . .i've had it on repeat since monday
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by eldee(m): 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2010
rapjunkie:

Ruggedman will never recover from DB2 . . . . .its too harsh. . . . .i've had it on repeat since monday

You guys are evil . . . I heard Deathblow II ever since and no one has come out to tell the truth that it's just a funny skit.
Nice concept from Mode though cheesy cheesy
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Dotman01(m): 9:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
The deathblow 2 is very funny, especially da broken bottle part
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Dotman01(m): 10:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
Back in d days wen we dey okomaikooo, boys just dey psycho , mile 2, orile, okomaiko.
Ah Modenine baba alaye mi t'on rin lori tarred nd untarred road, super hero t'on fi straw mu garri elepa, olohun won po to, iwo ori e wan be gan, ah, nine mode, olenu bi ejo, olenu bi kettle, baba niyen, ah ah ah, olohun back nd forth, ah ah won da wa mo ni gbogbo surroundin, compound nibi awa tia ah nine mode is a, baba fyba wa lati waju ah, 2mush, olohun awon mile 2 orile okomaiko, eyin o da MODE MESAN moni?, baba niyen ina'n jo ogiri o sa, MODE MESAN. Nine mode CARRY GO AWA FANS E, NINE MODE BABA CARRY GO.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Genuflect(m): 11:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
Dotman01:

Back in d days wen we dey okomaikooo, boys just dey psycho , mile 2, orile, okomaiko.
Ah Modenine baba alaye mi t'on rin lori tarred nd untarred road, super hero t'on fi straw mu garri elepa, olohun won po to, iwo ori e wan be gan, ah, nine mode, olenu bi ejo, olenu bi kettle, baba niyen, ah ah ah, olohun back nd forth, ah ah won da wa mo ni gbogbo surroundin, compound nibi awa tia ah nine mode is a, baba fyba wa lati waju ah, 2mush, olohun awon mile 2 orile okomaiko, eyin o da MODE MESAN moni?, baba niyen ina'n jo ogiri o sa, MODE MESAN. Nine mode CARRY GO AWA FANS E, NINE MODE BABA CARRY GO.
LWKMD
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by Rhymstein(m): 5:16am On Mar 26, 2010
Mane dis album is melodic, Mode has done it pop way,underground,old skul,soul.Who stil questions his versatility
The catchy tracks?
Its hard to evn to decide ur fav tracks

We at it again its so funky,u fit dance self nt only bobbin ur head

So fly, gud wordplay

Whut u want, i didnt lyk dat track on radio,bt now?my chick go drag dis song wit me, i cant wait for my sister to hear dis album

Badman,we dey vex,loke, u all knw abt dat

Then his usual styl with rap messiah,muzik lives,top 11,remember,

Tales of d pots,soul to keep n tears of pain brilliant tracks

Love songs had thinkin abt u,love jones

My life na d rap song of d year abeg,it needs a video(dope one)

My life n whut u want are video worthy

Nuff respect to kidkonnect,n mode9(for adding d fela sample n killing d beat)

Kraft u r dope,

If hiphopworld awards nominates don jazzy,id cabasa n ksolo again.I go vex

Rap producers r killin it,best prod.i want to see

Jamix,kraft,jesse jags,kidkonnect,dj klem or else

Its hiphop,why are these rap producers victimized.
Re: The Official Thread: "The Da vinci Mode" by dammiecool(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2010
Na wa o sad sad so I need to comb d whole of lagos b4 I can get mode album o ga I don go obalende i no see i don check 4 sms e no dey may be i go try oshodi 2morow. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ew! Video : Wizkid- Pakurumo (available For Mobile Download ) / Download Music: Diamond Jimma X Stone D – Aje (cover) / Wizkid Ft. Femi Kuti- Jaiye Jaiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.