Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Relocation And Their Answer - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Relocation And Their Answer (2397 Views)

How To Apply For NYSC Relocation And Redeployment / How To Apply For NYSC Relocation & Redeployment / How To Apply For Nysc Relocation And Redeployment (see Hand Written Samples) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relocation And Their Answer by fesofesong: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Top Nine questions Corp member ask on relocation and their answer
1. Can I relocate to my state of origin
Ans. Yes it possible but the slot is limit

2. How will I know if my relocation is successful for stream 2
Ans: by 11:45am of 15 Aug 2017 (close ceremony day) you will receive messages from Nysc stating to report to your new state and if you don't see the message just login portal.nysc.org.ng enter your details
Click on relocation it will take you to another page scroll down to see may be it successful or not.

3. Who will give me my relocation letter at camp?
Ans. You can only see your name on the notice board that you're successful relocate at camp. Your letter can only be print in your personal portal

4. Do I need to pay anything before o can print my relocation letter?
Ans: you can only print your letter if you have pay N1018.13kobo on your personal (remita platform).

5. Can I relocate more than one time
Ans: I olanrewaju(Horlerrcare Enterprise) can assure you on that.
I can relocate Corp member more than three times. I can't say about others

6. Can I upload my medical report/marriage document for relocation
Ans: the link for uploading is not activate for now

7. If I use my marriage certificate/document can I be relocate to my state of origin
Ans: yes � only if it's your hubby resident

8. Can I apply online after camp?
Ans: yes� but it after three month it will be approved. Approve na Padi padi self

9. Can I relocate after camp
Ans:yes � I can relocate Corp member after camp till two month of pop

(1) (Reply)

Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now / May 2017 Allowance / Best States To Do NYSC In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.