Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Listen To My Testimony. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Listen To My Testimony. (527 Views)

Lady Who Flogged Testimony Toke To Death Over Witchcraft, Arrested (Photos) / OAU Professor "Richard Akindele" Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal (listen) / Woman Caught With A Boy For Rituals Today In Abia, Listen To Her Confessions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To My Testimony. by omotech: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Three days ago I reported this guy that he is a scammer because I paid 3k for data and refused to do his own part. I went back to the bank and I talked to the BM He asked me what I want and I told them to help me reverse my money, but I was told that it's not possible that only three people have authority to do it 1st person the scammer himself 2nd person police and the last person Bank authority. I was advised to go and report him but the security man called me to accept my faith, he said what I will spend will more than 3k that I want to recover so I didn't go to station. Today to my greatest surprise He started chatting with me on whatsapp and calling me because his account has been frozen he can't withdraw from his account, they say he is a fraudster that someone made an allegation and they see fraudulent activity in his account he now ask who is the person and they told him that from Mushin branch, he asked his account officer to put a call through and he was told that I'm the one . As I'm typing this his account has been frozen and I have collected my money the bank authority said they will invite police to investigate him

1 Like

Re: Listen To My Testimony. by dominique(f): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good news. Hope the fraudster gets caught. Victims of fraud should follow this route.
Re: Listen To My Testimony. by obyrich(m): 6:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Congrats.

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Red Handed Trying To Defile The 6-yr-old Daughter Of His Former Neigh / So Shocking!! Woman Allegedly Give Birth To Tortoise In Rivers State / A Pastor Was Arrested For Killing A Child For Ritual In Calabar (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.