Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,380 members, 7,781,065 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:18 AM

Hsg,fellopio,tubal Ligation Etc Will Not Make U Fertile Biko - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hsg,fellopio,tubal Ligation Etc Will Not Make U Fertile Biko (830 Views)

Iyanya – Biko (OFFICIAL VIDEO) / Trying To Have A Baby? Do These 10 Things To Be Fertile / 8 Nigerian Adverts From The Past That Will Make U Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hsg,fellopio,tubal Ligation Etc Will Not Make U Fertile Biko by NicholeDietary(f): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
So many cases of infertility on my table,every damn woman in this generation has blocked tubes.

Wetin dey block your tubes biko?

I read here on nairaland she had Hsg before her marriage and yet 5years into her marriage,no issue,she consulted her gynecologist,he asked her to go for another Hsg etc,and this time had her tubes blocked

now she's running from pillar to post searching for help,already planning to remove her tubes

"madam,why did u even go for Hsg even before marriage?"

what does that mean? " who says you are infertile? "

this generation can so much take risk, you take your healthy self to the hospital and have them tamper with your womb
You tried the first time,it didn't work,u try again,some even go as much as 4 times and I begin to wonder if it's a curse or something

Hasn't it occurred to this generation the wrong lifestyle especially consumption of refined foods is the reason for all the assorted ailments?

even after the first Hsg,why didn't she still conceive if meds could cause her to be fertile?

I learnt from my clients with fertility issues,Hsg is extremely painful,and despite the pain and money spent,no result and humans are still trying this thing like it must be meds.

your conception stands to be delayed if :

1. your insulin fails (diabetes) ( only foods can cure this)

2. your pulse or bp raises too high ( only foods can cure this)

3. your hormones loses balance ( only foods can cure this)

4. you develop pcos ( only foods can cure this)

5. your ovulation ceases ( only foods can cure this)

6. you are either underweight or overweight

so tell me," madam,of all these I just mentioned,which one concern Hsg,fellapio,tubal ligation etc for here?

you go for them to tear and mend your womb with their cutlass and hoes,shovels,your tubes get blocked and you later will be asked to pay for them to remove your tubes,your story never become "Jonah in the belly of the fish be that? "

we use our hands and money to kill ourselves

more than 30 cancer clients just today,infertile male and female clients all over me,strange ailments everyday.

At least finally my sermon on refined/processed foods causing everything we are suffering today is finally beginning to dawn on people.

Only foods can cure any ailment cos same foods but the wrong ones cause them

reach me to get rid of whatever you are suffering 08137739878

1 Share

Re: Hsg,fellopio,tubal Ligation Etc Will Not Make U Fertile Biko by NicholeDietary(f): 6:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Hello great minds! CURE ALL AILMENTS YOU KNOW WITH DIET PLANS! These are ailments we cure at Nichole dietary consultancy,why? most ailments come as a result of bad food choices and only same foods can cure them,just a few out of all we cure are listed below: 1. cognitive disorders -100000 naira only (12 months diet therapy) 2. paralysis - 100000 naira only (12 months therapy) 3. coronary artery diseases (heart diseases) - 60000 naira only (6months diet therapy) 4. kidney diseases ( cancer,polycysts,UTIs) - 60000 naira only (6 months diet therapy) 5. hemorroids/pile-42000 ( 6 months diet therapy) 6. fibroids - 42000 (6 months therapy) 7. anemia- 42000 (6 months diet therapy) 8. ulcer -42000 (6 months therapy) 9. hypertension - 21000 (3 months therapy) 10. hypotension-21000 (6 months therapy) 11. diabetes-80000 (4 months therapy) 12. low sperm count,watery sperm,low libido - 42000 (6 months diet therapy) and many more call Nichole dietary consultancy for counsels,payment of diet plans to cure your ailment +2348137739878,also add us " Nichole dietary consultancy " group on fb and follow our page.
Re: Hsg,fellopio,tubal Ligation Etc Will Not Make U Fertile Biko by NicholeDietary(f): 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good evening great people!
Re: Hsg,fellopio,tubal Ligation Etc Will Not Make U Fertile Biko by NicholeDietary(f): 3:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thank GOD for you being alive,another thing to work for is your well being.Let your health be key and paramount to you.Nichole Dietary Consultancy is here to ameliorate any of your health related issues. Call us now on:+2348137739878

(1) (Reply)

Sister Sister! President Buhari's Daughters Pose Before Artwork / I Want To Apply For UK Or US Visa / To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.