Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,159 members, 7,780,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus (4224 Views)

I Have Done More For Christianity Than Jesus - Trump / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Jon Snow Is Jesus! 100% Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by jonbellion(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
frank317:

And this fool replies to everything... Na wa
lol
He wasn't knighted as ser Felix the halfwit for nothing cheesy
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by frank317: 9:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
I love john bellion the musician. His last album was great... I mean every single track!! Does he have a new album yet?
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by frank317: 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
jonbellion:
lol
He wasn't knighted as ser Felix the halfwit for nothing cheesy

Ohhhh... Now I get it.
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by jonbellion(m): 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ermacc:
hmm. Yeah you are right. Show no respect, but dont disrepect it either. They are better ways of going about it.
how did we disrespect it
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by felixomor: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
frank317:

[s]And this fool replies to everything... Na wa[/s]
Do us a favour,
Sharrap Nycompoop undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by frank317: 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
felixomor:

Do us a favour,
Sharrap Nycompoop undecided

Chairman halfwit... U will never fail to disappoint. Reply this and have the last say... It's ur birthright. I promise I will not take it from u
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by jonbellion(m): 9:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
frank317:
I love john bellion the musician. His last album was great... I mean every single track!! Does he have a new album yet?
no oo
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by Ermacc: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
jonbellion:
how did we disrespect it
By making a farce of it.
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by jonbellion(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
frank317:

Chairman halfwit... U will never fail to disappoint. Reply this and have the last say... It's ur birthright. I promise I will not take it from u
lmaooooo
He likes that thing eh
No matter how senseless his comeback might be
Quite astonishing really
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sorry to burst your Bubble, I have never heard or read the name Jon snow before until here. Let me even ask sef gaan, when was Jon Snow born?

To your second point Sir, If Jesus was sexually conceived please can you let me in on who His father is?

kevoh:

Jon snow is universally known too and has his fans.

Jesus was also sexually conceived same as Jon snow. If you believed that crap that Mary got pregnant without f**!n* someone, then be ready to accept it when your daughter (or any other young girl) fornicates, gets pregnant and tells you it was Yahweh that impregnated her

This has been answered already.
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by ysyowel(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
jonbellion:
Jon snow untied the north and wildlings and can ride a dragon
Jesus fought spiritually while the so call Jon fight physically
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by mrmrmister: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
ysyowel:

Jesus fought spiritually while the so call Jon fight physically

Lol.

You meant to say Jesus fought imaginarily.
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by ysyowel(m): 11:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

the same Jesus that saw nothing wrong in slavery? okay
slavery defeating the devil is ending slavery from the grass root
in case you don't know all that manifest itself physically must have been taking place in the spirit, ....Jesus won the battle spiritually cool
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by ysyowel(m): 11:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
mrmrmister:

Lol.
You meant to say Jesus fought imaginarily.
you need to repent and accept Jesus as your Lord cool imagine your imaginations for saying Jesus fought imaginary imagination is not equal to spiritual things
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by felixomor: 2:56am On Aug 06, 2017
frank317:

Gerrarahia
Mumudeen

1 Like

Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by jonbellion(m): 5:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
Sorry to burst your Bubble, I have never heard or read the name Jon snow before until here. Let me even ask sef gaan, when was Jon Snow born?

To your second point Sir, If Jesus was sexually conceived please can you let me in on who His father is?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by kevoh(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:

I am inches away from sending you back to school to go and learn basic reproduction process in biology. His father could be a Roman soldier, a young sharp Nazarene or even Mr. Joseph the carpenter himself. Not all bastards know the name of their biological father but all bastards are a product of sperm, produced by a man, which fertilizes the mother's egg. Jon snow is/was a bastard who knows his real father chew on that!
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by Ayanfeoluwaoba(f): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Good Morning Sir

This got me cracking.

But then I won't hesitate to say I admire your confidence in ignorance.

You can believe that every human being is a product of a Sperm (A kind of liquid lasan lasan) but you can't believe in the Mysteries surrounding the birth of Jesus.

Maybe I should ask Jesus to withdraw breath from you and also ask Him to withdraw sleep and also withdraw good Health, I will also ask Him to allow 24 hours darkness (No Sun, No Moon) around you (for just 3 days), so you can at least ask Jon Snow to make those available for you. tongue

kevoh:

I am inches away from sending you back to school to go and learn basic reproduction process in biology. His father could be a Roman soldier, a young sharp Nazarene or even Mr. Joseph the carpenter himself. Not all bastards know the name of their biological father but all bastards are a product of sperm, produced by a man, which fertilizes the mother's egg. Jon snow is/was a bastard who knows his real father chew on that!
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by frank317: 7:32am On Aug 06, 2017
jonbellion:
lmaooooo
He likes that thing eh
No matter how senseless his comeback might be
Quite astonishing really

The guy is just a big fool... Like I said he never fails to disappoint. He has already taken his birthright of ensuring he gets the last statement even if it means replying with full stop. It's so sad that his fellow Christians like Ebuka and spacetacular would rather encourage him rather call him out to stop embarrassing himself.
Even Jesus must be shaking his head for the guy... I am sure Jesus will throw him to hell just for being a fool.
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by jonbellion(m): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
Good Morning Sir

This got me cracking.

You can believe that every human being is a product of a Sperm (A kind of liquid lasan lasan) but you can't believe in the Mysteries surrounding the birth of Jesus.

Maybe I should ask Jesus to withdraw breath from you and also ask Him to withdraw sleep and also withdraw good Health, I will also ask Him to allow 24 hours darkness (No Sun, No Moon) around you (for just 3 days), so you can at least ask Jon Snow to make those available for you. tongue

what mysteries
What evidence of there in the divinity of Jesus outside the bible
*sigh*

1 Like

Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by frank317: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:

Your Jesus cannot even talk. Stop giving so much credit to a dead Jew. He cannot do any of these things because he is dead. Do u even think? Well, if Jesus does any of these things between now and tomorrow after u ask him... I will ask John snow to raise every dead being on earth and turn them to whitewalkers immediately.

1 Like

Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by kevoh(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:
Good Morning Sir

Please do ask him to do that right now, I am waiting. You can create a video and upload here for everybody to see how powerless this Jesus is. Feel free to add days of starving fasting and talking to yourself praying on a mountain to make it more efficient. This is a challenge I expect you to take else your Jesus and Yahweh are nothing but fictional characters.

Ayanfeoluwaoba:
Good Morning Sir

This got me cracking.

Ogbeni, there's nothing mysterious there. Man sleeps with woman, sperm fertilises egg, woman gets pregnant. Simple as ABC! And no, sperm is not lasan lasan!
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by purem(m): 8:15am On Aug 06, 2017
Som pals has attach to som karakta in GOT like kilode na so 1 guy say e can give up everything e Eva has in his life just 2 meat Arya stark his crush.

Meanwhile if ur pastor turns stone to bread wud u eat it? Join d discussion https://www.nairaland.com/3970236/pastor-turns-stone-bread-eat
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2017
Ayanfeoluwaoba:

why is was Jesus a man? if he wasn't sexually conceived? where did his y chromosome come from cheesy
Ayanfeoluwaoba:

why is was Jesus a man? if he wasn't sexually conceived? where did his y chromosome come from
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by jonbellion(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by 1Sharon(f): 1:22am On Aug 12, 2017
Who is Jon snow?
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by jonbellion(m): 2:18am On Aug 12, 2017
A game of thrones character
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by butterflylion: 8:17am On Aug 12, 2017
1Sharon:
Who is Jon snow?

When time done reach to expose person na small thing awon aye dey use expose their lie lie.

You say you dey UK the country that is the most crazy over game of thrones and you no sabi Jon Snow? Ygritte sef get more popularity pass Jon Snow for UK and you dey claim say na UK you dey.

Abeg help me greet dem for that your Edo village wey you dey. No be by force to form Janded.
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by butterflylion: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2017
jonbellion:
A game of thrones character

Ygritte is way better than Jon Snow.

In your hearts, all you crows want to fly free.
-- Ygritte

You know nothing, Jon Snow
--- Ygritte

If we die we'll die, but first we'll live.
--- Ygritte
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by mmachi96(f): 8:28am On Aug 12, 2017
jonbellion:
Jesus was born of a virgin Jon snow was born of a prince
Jon snow died and rose again with proof tongue
Jon snow killed a white walker Jesus was killed by a couple of nails and shiit
Jon snow is the prince that was promised Jesus was the messaih the hews rejected
Jon snow is ice and fire. Jesus is just Jewish
Jon snow united the wildlings. Jesus divided his people in just few years of his ministry
Jon snow can warg (I think). Jesus insulted a tree
Jon snow is the king in the north despite his bastard status(which he's not anyways). Jesus is also a bastard(he was born out of wedlock) but he he was just the wannabe king of the Jews
Jon snow has a fukking direwolf! Jesus rode a donkey
Jon snow knows nothing
Your true lord and saviour

cheesy
Is this the origin of the jon in ur name?....heavy sense fall on u
Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by mmachi96(f): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2017
obinna58:
I believe in Jon snow
accept him as ur personal Lord and Savior cos he is the way, the truth, and the Life, no one goes to the Father without Jon snow grin

else u burn cry
What a wasted sperm

1 Like

Re: Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2017
mmachi96:
What a wasted sperm
only a wasted sperm would take that post of obinna58 serious enough to call the him a wasted sperm

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pope Francis: God Has Instructed Me To Revise The Ten Commandments / Are Black People Created In God's Image ? / Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.