Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Graduate HR Analyst (2 Year Leadership Development Programme) At Outsidein HR Li - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate HR Analyst (2 Year Leadership Development Programme) At Outsidein HR Li (890 Views)

Apply For Graduate HR Trainees Position At UBA / Outsidein HR Limited Recruitment 2017 (4 Positions) / Apply For Ongoing Outsidein HR Limited Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Graduate HR Analyst (2 Year Leadership Development Programme) At Outsidein HR Li by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
The OutsideIn HR Leadership programme is geared towards equipping fresh, bright young minds with the skills and tools they need to set on a successful HR career path. You will develop your potential for leadership, build your skills and take your passion for problem solving a notch higher. The programme will help you accelerate your opportunities for growth and lay a strong foundation for your HR career. The programme is tailored to specific HR development areas while gaining unparalleled work experience

2-year programme, four rotations (6 months each)
Rotations in core HR domains
Leadership, HR and business focused training
Extensive contact with peers and senior business leaders
Expansion of your knowledge base, critical problem-solving skills and professional network
Opportunity for cross-business, and cross-functional experience
Hands-on HR work experience
Continual feedback throughout the programme

Person Specification

University degree preferred with a strong academic record.
Ability to work independently without close supervision and effectively manage priorities and deadlines.
Excellent, organizational and time management skills.
High professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, integrity, and quality of work.
Results oriented, strong sense of urgency, proactive and flexible.
Strong problem-solving, technical, and analytical skills.
Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects.
Basic to Intermediate Microsoft Office skills, including Excel and PowerPoint, reporting and database skills and a demonstrated affinity for technology
Understanding cutting edge social media tools and Next Generation workplace applications a plus
Solutions and customer service-oriented
Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
If you are open to working from other locations outside Lagos when required, have a strong passion for HR, love a good challenge, have a can-do attitude, and can commit to a 2 year programme, please apply now!
https://www.ikrut.com/application/RetrieveJob.aspx?cmp_uid=16a733a7-35eb-4561-ab60-2b72a4edf898&job_id=50752&internalUrl=1
Re: Graduate HR Analyst (2 Year Leadership Development Programme) At Outsidein HR Li by ziziobi: 8:13am On Aug 18, 2017
I applied and got a mail with a test link and a second mail saying my application has been received and i should ignore the mail sent earlier on the 7th of august. I am yet to get any success or regret mail
Re: Graduate HR Analyst (2 Year Leadership Development Programme) At Outsidein HR Li by Dashenka(f): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2017
Same here
ziziobi:
I applied and got a mail with a test link and a second mail saying my application has been received and i should ignore the mail sent earlier on the 7th of august. I am yet to get any success or regret mail

(1) (Reply)

International Vacancy: Call For Voice Audition / Sunflag Interview!!! / Who Else Got This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.