Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,877 members, 7,806,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! (56147 Views)

A Cockroach In My Cupboard - A Short Romantic Story By Fasthint / Lost – A Fiction Story By Sandra Okenwa / The Day I Lost My Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Olibboy: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
villagers dey use satellite capture ur movement classcaptain
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Amechiwap(m): 11:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hmm
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by fatdick(m): 12:12am On Aug 13, 2017
ClassCaptain:

You get mouth....infact, your head dey there. Nice story!

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by DrayZee: 12:23am On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:
Nairaland and fake stories. Just to drive traffic. I wonder if Seun pay these guys.
It's called literature. Those that went to school know what it means.
You can ask them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Siscooh: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2017
This is very interesting!! Yes O Nairaland. I like this not some funny vain happenings.
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:55am On Aug 13, 2017
ClassCaptain:
I walked majestically into the venue of the interview ,no 17 gucci close off puppihush street, port Harcourt , Rivers state , west Africa at about 9 45am GMT +1 that fateful day. My ears plunged into Small doctor's Penalty.

GBE GBE ri GBE ri GBE , GBE GBE re GBE re GBE ..oya GBE GBE ri GBE ri GBE..if you know get ..... The melodious music blasted into cochlea via my 250 naira white apple earpiece which I have been managing with one ear working for the last two months. kiss

My okrika shoes been dey shine well well, as i polished am well with the combination of kiwi and lude black polish. The previous day i gave God's will cobbler, the shoe maker in front of where I live to mend the front part which had developed tear and potholes like the ilorin- jebba road and the quack cobbler who had probably return from his usual drinking spot after gulping 12 bottle of ogogoro and agbara went ahead to used a brown thread on my black konkon shoe ....Thank GOD for the black polish that I use to manage the situation like Nigeria is managing her president. Only God know how person for day wear that kind shoe about now..

i held Broda tunde 's Ministry of agriculture annual conference suitcase tightly,haven washed it thoroughly. Throughout my journey on the bike, i held tight to the briefcase as if it was my life.. Some ignorant thieves might mistake the briefcase to contain some valuables or money especially considering the way i was elegantly dressed and my overall swagu... Broda tunde warned me severely that the briefcase belonged to his father and it must not be lost nor damaged. me too when am.not mad.. I secured the briefcase and gave it close marking because na their I keep my documents wey resemble the name of mo hits first compilation album.

My vintage tie was exceptionally beautiful... The cream tie with ankara design matched well with my ralph "lurent" shirt that i soaked in starch for three days... Finally , my well ironed trousers and suit which even had standing gaitors coupled with the three different aboki perfs that I released on my body made me very confident concerning my dressing. i don killthe show alreadi with my dressing jor..Even kcee no fit dress pas s this.

..Infact i was feeling myself already.. Too much tools, too much jobs..

, i just couldn't wait for the interview to be over so i could get the job, return the tie to airforce1 , the suit nwamaikpe and shirt and trousers to seun osewa ..I hope seun is not annoyed when I return his clothes because I had to slim fit the trousers that looked like a bag of white beans .. He will forgive me noni. At least if i finally get this job, i will be able to buy all these things on my own and stop borrowing them to every interview. ..I can probably buy the trousers and shirt off from him ma self.

Bike, drop me here..I said to the bikeman as I removed the palm oil stained better life from my pocket and handed it to the okada man..

God be with me....
I just arrived.
Touching down softly.....
Let someone welcome me back at enclave!!
Gbam!
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by JSMMUYIWA(m): 12:57am On Aug 13, 2017
Siscooh:
This is very interesting!! Yes O Nairaland. I like this not some funny vain happenings.
I tell you. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2017
ChappyChase:
What a story teller
I second this...
Classcaptain,make I taste your lip,Shuuu!!!!Your mouth too sweet.... cheesy
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by JSMMUYIWA(m): 1:12am On Aug 13, 2017
ClassCaptain:
Episode 6

Five

And that was how everything started moving smoothly. Basic questions, all those ish they said on nairaland, how much salary and everything i rehearsed for.. They were all so amazed at my level of know how and it was almost a sure yes for me.

As dem dey ask, I dey give them left right center hot hot..I knew that the interviewers were indeed satisfied ..

We were almost concluding the interview when a strange brown coloured cockroach appeared from nowhere.

What is that
A cockroach.. the 2nd interviewer stated..

Leave it , haha .. let us round with Mr boo osin ..
No no no... lets kill it please

I was already vibrating where i sat down as i stared at the monstrous cockroach.

Please lets kill it.
The interviewer was about standing up to kill the insect when the other guy called him back

No no no, mr boo please kill the insect for us...
Sir !!!!
Please help us kill the insect..
I cant do it sir ..
Are you joking or kidding us ?? the man asked seriously

I cant sir..

They looked at each other truthfully shocked..

You see,, i was...

I couldn't finish my statement when the giant black cockroach flew towards my direction and i let out the loudest scream i ever made in a long while , shifting away totally from my chair and trashing the table papers right in their faces. The look on their faces was the most bizarre reaction i have seen in years..

"Yee..yee.yee"

I said as i ran around the room trying to avoid the cockroach as the interviewers looked on.. Not untill the interviewer stood and smashed the cockroach with his shoe.

I heaved a sigh of relief obviously embarrassed by my recent idiotic behaviour.

I can explain ,, i can explain... that was all i could say as i looked into the eyes of the interviewers to see if I can get some understanding some from them.
Hehehehe grin....
But why?....Shuuu!!!! cheesy
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Berrypie(f): 1:21am On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:
Nairaland and fake stories. Just to drive traffic. I wonder if Seun pay these guys.
Na wa for you o. No one said it was a real story. You can tell the writer is only out to entertain you and I with his fictional writing, it seems you alone did not understand that.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Viking007(m): 2:48am On Aug 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by sylvar02(m): 4:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Lmao! Good job bro! Hope the job was just in this story and not in real life.
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Freethought(m): 4:55am On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:

The story being fake is not debatable, but I feel it's just fr fun... Like I'm having fun reading this right now

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Adebowale89(m): 5:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Op, you're too much, keep it up

I see you receiving a noble award as a poet in future

the final episode Biko!
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Kakamorufu(m): 5:27am On Aug 13, 2017
na your village people send the cockroach
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Berrypie:
Na wa for you o. No one said it was a real story. You can tell the writer is only out to entertain you and I with his fictional writing, it seems you alone did not understand that.
Ask him to restructure the headline.
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by richybankx: 6:45am On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:
na personal problem dy worry you my friend.. He should add fictional just bcox of you... Abeg come and be going

8 Likes

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by ExInferis(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2017
What a load of rubbish.
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by introvertme: 7:25am On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:

The guy who posted usually uses that kind of title for any of his stories and the mods and readers don't have a problem with it !!!

so back off !!!!!

Is this your first time reading something like this from this op?

10 Likes

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 13, 2017
richybankx:
na personal problem dy worry you my friend.. He should add fictional just bcox of you... Abeg come and be going
Are you crazy?
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 13, 2017
introvertme:

The guy who posted usually uses that kind of title for any of his stories and the mods and readers don't have a problem with it !!!

so back off !!!!!

Is this your first time of reading something luke this from this op?
Yes, it is.
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Hardexx(m): 7:45am On Aug 13, 2017
village people at work. lwkmd
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Damsman10(m): 7:55am On Aug 13, 2017
JSMMUYIWA:

I second this...
Classcaptain,make I taste your lip,Shuuu!!!!Your mouth too sweet.... cheesy
gay alert tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by cuvox(m): 7:57am On Aug 13, 2017
where the final episode? abi op dey church?
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by akyus(m): 8:02am On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:
He won't restructure it, you can go ahead and launch a suit against him.

6 Likes

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by akyus(m): 8:03am On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:
He won't restructure it, you can go ahead and launch a suit against him.
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Theabider: 8:04am On Aug 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Nice story op
Imagine..
You passed the first test and failled the final test
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2017
This story can cure hypertension instantly.
Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by twilliamx(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Guy wey d finale na
Leave those wey no believe. Me am 6ft 1 and I weigh 120kg but I scream like a 2 year old girl if cockroach land on me. Can't stand that insect.... yuckkkk

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! by Namdeenero(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2017
DeeTus:
Nawa o, bro I just confuse for your matter aswear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller / Chimamanda Adichie's New Hair Style: Like Or Dislike? / Chimamanda Adichie & Her Husband, Ivara Dine With Barack & Michelle Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.