Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Thread Closed - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thread Closed (12415 Views)

Thread Closed / Thread Closed. / Signboard For School - Thread Closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Closed by gurujoe(m): 9:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Joedav33@gmail.com
Re: Thread Closed by alexx187(m): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
rrado72@gmail.com
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Please kindly add your state of residence alongside your email.

Example
example@gmail.com
Delta State

It is advisable not to use your primary email address to apply for this Quickteller Agent thing because their transaction alert can be so annoying when you starts receiving bunch of unsolicited emails from their auto-generated mail sender, that thing can send you up to 20 email alerts on-top one transaction. so create a new email or use an email you don't normally access.
Re: Thread Closed by oyelekeabo: 2:48am On Aug 22, 2017
oyelekeabolaji@yahoo.com. Oyo
Re: Thread Closed by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Sounds cool. Can u imagine, we pay N250, enter bus, drive 30mins on full speed to nearest place we can access ATM in my locality.
Now a lot of people say am always negative in every discussion but that's not true, I only focus more on the cons. So OP, I read a part were u said withdrawal if I understood u clearly, u meant having cash at hand... Now that sounds a bit dangerous u know??
In fact, even the mobile app and online transaction sounds risky, abi u never hear of men of the underworld that go about with POS??
Or will a security personnel be attached to ones place of operation??
Your response would be appreciated
Re: Thread Closed by Xxpress(m): 6:29am On Aug 22, 2017
Kayworld4real@gmail.com
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 7:30am On Aug 22, 2017
Mosalinto@yahoo.com
Joedav33@gmail.com
rrado72@gmail.com
oyelekeabolaji@yahoo.com
Kayworld4real@gmail.com
Sent

Emeskhalifa:
Sounds cool. Can u imagine, we pay N250, enter bus, drive 30mins on full speed to nearest place we can access ATM in my locality.
Now a lot of people say am always negative in every discussion but that's not true, I only focus more on the cons. So OP, I read a part were u said withdrawal if I understood u clearly, u meant having cash at hand... Now that sounds a bit dangerous u know??
In fact, even the mobile app and online transaction sounds risky, abi u never hear of men of the underworld that go about with POS??
Or will a security personnel be attached to ones place of operation??
Your response would be appreciated

Ordinarily when u setup this business, customers coming to withdraw will always be more than those coming to deposit, consequently u are going to have little or no cash at hand at the end of each day. The security of your area is subject to your knowledge about the area. Be Optimistic
Re: Thread Closed by Olayinka777(m): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2017
Here's my email: osinowoolayinka75@gmail.com
Abuja
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Olayinka777:
Here's my email: osinowoolayinka75@gmail.com
Abuja

Sent
Re: Thread Closed by 30card(m): 3:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Speakyzee@gmail.com
Delta state
Re: Thread Closed by Tunagee(m): 7:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
kaysy:
Do you know that as a Quickteller Paypoint Agent you can make over N70,000 monthly in your neighborhood by just rendering banking services to people such as cash deposit, cash withdrawal, funds transfer, bill payment & airtime recharge. If the distance from your area to the nearest bank/ATM is up to N200 or more for going and coming, then that your area is a good place to open this business.

Am a Quickteller Paypoint Agent with in-dept experience and i want to do this for anyone interested in becoming a Paypoint Agent like me from any state in Nigeria.

Now this is the deal. These are all you need to get started
1. New or existing shop
2. Internet enabled Android phone or Laptop,
3. One passport photograph
4. A recent utility bill
5. A Valid I.D Card (Driver's License, International Passport, National I.D Card or Voter's Card)
6. N30,000

N10,000 will be used from the N30,000 to setup and create your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account, however the N10,000 will still be credited into your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account so its still your money. This may take up to 5 working days to be ready.

N20,000 will be for training, coaching and mentorship on pros and cones and how to avoid costly mistakes that i will teach you over and over, this will also cover for the 2 big banners and 600 copies of deposit slip that is customized in your business name which i'll give you, the biggest banner which is about 7feet wide with logos of all banks will be placed outside to attract customers (It's very very attractive) while the other one with transaction bands and their service charge will be placed inside your shop, however the location and size of these banners are subject to your choice anyway. Also note that you will require to produce a guarantor while filling your form, incase you don't have any, i can stand as your guarantor. please note that i may have to also visit your business location, this will help inform the kind of mentorship and advise you should get. my work here is to train and keep training you till you become a certified professional then i can leave you to run your thing. One month extensive training and support should be enough for anyone to catch up.

HOW TO JOIN MY TEAM OF AGENTS
Based on the volume of requests from outside Lagos, i have decided to amend the process to accommodate people in other states.
Just drop your email and state of residence here then i will send you the form, you will have to print it, fill it then scan and send back to me along with other required documents listed above in number 3 to 5, after that payment follows. Once that is done and your account is created i will now add you to my WhatsApp group where the training session will be fully conducted and you are free to ask any question there. Meanwhile your branding materials and deposit slips will be sent to u through any of these transport services or courier services around based on your choice. I think this procedure is better of. people withing Lagos can still follow this procedure or visit my office address below to apply, am always available. You can feel free to Call / WhatsApp me on 08024102554. My Office address is Shop 14, Bakassi Hall, Yabatech, Yaba, Lagos. Thank You.

Benefits of being a Quickteller Paypoint Agent
Additional income/commission from Interswitch services:- agents earn attractive commission for all QuickTeller services which is an additional income line to the agent’s business.
Guaranteed volume of transactions due to rich bouquet of products and services:- over 5,000 existing billers & merchants services are available for vending.
Increased sales due to increased footfalls.
Good brand association:– Interswitch brand and growing IFIS network.
Guaranteed training and dedicated support
Comprehensive branding and marketing support.
Social relevance to the community

tundeanthonio@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Thread Closed by godello: 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2017
Any insurance coverage? Incase of theft. Also OP since you have been into it for some time now, what is the profit margin.?
Re: Thread Closed by Fchristo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
kaysy:
Do you know that as a Quickteller Paypoint Agent you can make over N70,000 monthly in your neighborhood by just rendering banking services to people such as cash deposit, cash withdrawal, funds transfer, bill payment & airtime recharge. If the distance from your area to the nearest bank/ATM is up to N200 or more for going and coming, then that your area is a good place to open this business.

Am a Quickteller Paypoint Agent with in-dept experience and i want to do this for anyone interested in becoming a Paypoint Agent like me from any state in Nigeria.

1. New or existing shop
4. A recent utility bill
5. A Valid I.D Card (Driver's License, International Passport, National I.D Card or Voter's Card)
6. N30,000

N10,000 will be used from the N30,000 to setup and create your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account, however the N10,000 will still be credited into your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account so its still your money. This may take up to 5 working days to be ready.

N20,000 will be for training, coaching and mentorship on pros and cones and how to avoid costly mistakes that i will teach you over and over, this will also cover for the 2 big banners and 600 copies of deposit slip that is customized in your business name which i'll give you, the biggest banner which is about 7feet wide with logos of all banks will be placed outside to attract customers (It's very very attractive) while the other one with transaction bands and their service charge will be placed inside your shop, however the location and size of these banners are subject to your choice anyway. Also note that you will require to produce a guarantor while filling your form, incase you don't have any, i can stand as your guarantor. please note that i may have to also visit your business location, this will help inform the kind of mentorship and advise you should get. my work here is to train and keep training you till you become a certified professional then i can leave you to run your thing. One month extensive training and support should be enough for anyone to catch up.

Based on the volume of requests from outside Lagos, i have decided to amend the process to accommodate people in other states.
Just drop your email and state of residence here then i will send you the form, you will have to print it, fill it then scan and send back to me along with other required documents listed above in number 3 to 5, after that payment follows. Once that is done and your account is created i will now add you to my WhatsApp group where the training session will be fully conducted and you are free to ask any question there. Meanwhile your branding materials and deposit slips will be sent to u through any of these transport services or courier services around based on your choice. I think this procedure is better of. people withing Lagos can still follow this procedure or visit my office address below to apply, am always available. You can feel free to Call / WhatsApp me on 08024102554. My Office address is Shop 14, Bakassi Hall, Yabatech, Yaba, Lagos. Thank You.

Additional income/commission from Interswitch services:- agents earn attractive commission for all QuickTeller services which is an additional income line to the agent’s business.
Guaranteed volume of transactions due to rich bouquet of products and services:- over 5,000 existing billers & merchants services are available for vending.
arederam@gmail.com

from Bayelsa State
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
Speakyzee@gmail.com
tundeanthonio@gmail.com
arederam@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Thread Closed by olamikunle213(m): 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
kaysy:

1. New or existing shop
4. A recent utility bill
6. N30,000

Olamikunle1@yahoo.com
Portharcourt
Re: Thread Closed by aran: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
kparmekpo.amos@gmail.com
am in
Re: Thread Closed by olatommy7(m): 11:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
interested
Re: Thread Closed by olamikunle213(m): 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
olamikunle213:

Olamikunle1@yahoo.com
Portharcourt
bro no message yet o
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please I will respond, I have been busy since. Thanks
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
olamikunle213:
bro no message yet o

olamikunle1@yahoo.com
kparmekpo.amos@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Thread Closed by YEMMY21: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
bisiadeyeye@gmail.com Interested
Re: Thread Closed by 5iveC(m): 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Umehchukwuemeka@gmail.com
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2017
YEMMY21:
bisiadeyeye@gmail.com Interested

5iveC:
Umehchukwuemeka@gmail.com

Please include your location along with the email. Thank You
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2017
Sent
Re: Thread Closed by Askin4somtin: 4:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
kaysy:

Please include your location along with the email. Thank You

I'm interested.

idanwekh@ualberta.ca
Lagos
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
Askin4somtin:

I'm interested.

idanwekh@ualberta.ca
Lagos
Sent
Re: Thread Closed by timmiekettle(m): 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2017
timothydamola@gmail.com

I am interested
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 11, 2017
timmiekettle:
timothydamola@gmail.com

I am interested
Sent
Re: Thread Closed by kaysy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Is anyone having issues with completing the form? kindly post your complaints here so i can guide you.
Re: Thread Closed by ojehlite(f): 7:24pm On Sep 12, 2017
ivwuriep@gmail.com
Re: Thread Closed by tafiya: 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
abdulumar093@gmail.com Niger
Re: Thread Closed by dosht(f): 3:05am On Sep 13, 2017
Modified@gmail.com
Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN’s Suspension Of FX Supply To BDCS Boosts Banks’ Income / Ebute Meta Plank Market On Fire / How Much Is Princess Paint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.