Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,969 members, 7,799,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? (54348 Views)

REVEALED !!! See The Documents Nigerian Govt Signed Before Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off / Before Bola Ahmed Tinubu Became Governor What Was His Occupation / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Tommfrench(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Thegamingorca:
He was highly skilled in selling ugu
grin
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Butterworth: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eshinwaju:
Rather than face the truth...the delusional ipob goats will not understand the import of this question....they will follow him to their Waterloo....muumuus all of them.... grin

You have accepted and fully resigned as A SLAVE, don't try to stop those who would like to be FREE.

The most beautiful thing about life is that you have the right to REMAIN A SLAVE but you don't have the right to stop others from FREEDOM.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by luluman: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
enemybulldozer:
We the great biafrans should kneel down and beg a*imals?? You're joking right??
Good!!! if you are not pained why refer to Humans created by God animals? You just confirmed that you are pained.Sooooooory!!!Ntooooor.make e pain you well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by odysey: 12:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
nrexzy:
Good question cos I wouldn't let ignorance rule me into blindly following anybody's belief

Its no longer his belief, his actions have opened our eyes to What this Country truly is so its now the belief of millions of Nigerians
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by odysey: 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Eshinwaju:
Rather than face the truth...the delusional ipob goats will not understand the import of this question....they will follow him to their Waterloo....muumuus all of them.... grin

a simple question to you and your supporters Do you like how the country is and how are you helping the country and her people out of the mess
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by dudebuck: 12:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
bigass123:

You meant to say nairabet agent? undecided
Then why did he quit, that was a profitable and laudable Occupation. His present Occupation is worse. lipsrsealed
Your ignorance stinks to high heavens, why don't you ask Jehovah's witnesses who left high paying jobs to come to Africa and enlighten humans like you who behave just like monkeys and baboons.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by suremanpatriot: 12:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Shocking,those ppl dont even knw who they are followin. This confirms they are ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by odysey: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2017
I do not support the insults if any or hate speech if at all any
But Seriously lets face facts
Should we (the country) remain as we are?
What are you guys doing about our current state as a country??
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 1:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
DocHMD:

The answer lies therein in prodigy24's post with evidence attached. He worked in a project management firm in the UK, the address was provided and his post there is documented.
Hateful muslim ewedugerians will go convieniently blind on seeing impregnable evidence when it has to do IPOB but who cares? grin grin
Trash!
Next sensible answer please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by ihatesycophant(m): 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Praktikals:

May God bless you richly.
God cannot bless a 'supposed Christian' that doesn't know the occupation of whom he believed. Now using Kanu to blasphemed Jesus.
Meanwhile, Jesus was a carpenter before he received spiritual call to save mankind. Mark 6:1-3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Bakrabas: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Check the gospel of Barnabas

You will see the occupation, that's why you cannot find complete bibles on earth

All the messengers of God engaged in one or two things to meet their daily bread

That's why the bibles compare the believers without job as dead

Know2020:
Afonjas at it again,. What was the occupation of Jesus before he became a messaih?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Bakrabas: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mandela was a real freedom fighter and he didn't insult neither the boers nor the British till SA attained freedom

Sekou Toure was a freedom fighter

Patrice Lumumba was a freedom fighter

Julius Nyerere was a freedom fighter

HAMED Naser and a host of others were freedom fighter and they made use of diplomatic tools to attain independence

I like Kanu... But I hate preaching hatred
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by nrexzy: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
odysey:

Its no longer his belief, his actions have opened our eyes to What this Country truly is so its now the belief of millions of Nigerians
That Means U Have Been living in the blind buh don't judge others with ur same ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by slimbj: 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Know2020:

His father was not Jesus...agbaya Afonja
. Okay sir. God bless you more with stupidity. Amen
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by andyanders: 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
He was a high class fraud star.You can see the gadgets surrounding him and the class of lady he was moving with. He was also high on drugs as you can only see that manifest when you look deep into his eyes and attitude.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
if this the crop of people that flood nairaland daily then little wonder why meaningful threads.dont make it past 1 page
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by elisbabs499(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Biography
Early life
Kanu was born in Isiama Afara, Abia State, Nigeria. His father is HRM Eze Israel Okwu Kanu (JP) and his mother is Ugoeze Nnenne Kanu. [1] He attended Library Avenue Primary School (now part of Government House, Umuahia) and went to Government College Umuahia for his secondary education. He later gained admission to the University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) but left after two years. He moved to London and studied Political Economics at London Guildhall University now called London Metropolitan University (LMU).
He has no verified major occupation before he started the agitation for IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Kagawa10: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
bilazego:

Before Awolowo became Yoruba leader, what was his occupation?

Lawyer.

Obasanjo was a Soldier. Macko Jacko was being trained to be a musician which he did become. What was Kanu's occupation and presently, what's his occupation?
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by kayzat: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
Richy4:

The answer was still there for u. he was a radio director..

Which Radio ? don't tell me radio Biafra because that still never answer the question.

The question still remain his occupation BEFORE joining Biafra agitation . Or has he been living solely on Ipob members due and donations all his adult life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Kizyte(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
diezani:
nothing person no go see for this Nigeria. these secessionists, land grabbers, dirty pigs, mannerless ipob youths are now claiming that Jesus was unemployed like KANU .. I hate to burst your bubble

Jesus was a Carpenter

“on the Sabbath he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were astonished, saying, “Where did this man get these things? What is the wisdom given to him? How are such mighty works done by his hands? Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary and brother of James and Joses and Judas and Simon? And are not his sisters here with us?” And they took offense at him” (Mark 6:2-3).

all the ipob youth up there claiming Jesus wasn't a Carpenter are proof that they do not read the Bible and yet they claim Catholicism, Christianity, Jew , etc

bunch of dullards and drug peddlers. Thanks for giving Nigeria a bad name. everyday you people claim Yoruba are ritualists, really who started ritual killings in this country?? Clifford Orji, that was selling human parts under bridge, was he a Yoruba man, Maria pure water that used his wife for money rituals, was he a Yoruba man, the era when people started releasing audio cassettes of how they used their mothers for rituals and had now repented , were they Yoruba's? Was it in Ogun that bakassi boys had a field day killing ritualists in Onitsha main market? I don't blame you guys, many of you were still suckling then.
I don't have any issue with the Igbo, I'm only irritated by kanus followers who do not know history , nor today's news nor see the future.

cc worldpeace, twilliamx, slumbj, mfm04622 .. good job

know2020, kizyte, relan2446, ngokafor .. stop reading missal, get a Bible
Sorry, I had no time to read your jargon!
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by benitwater(m): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
successmatters:

The way the yorubas followed tinubu to elect someone who didn't attend school? grin
answer the question.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Richy4(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
kayzat:

Which Radio ? don't tell me radio Biafra because that still never answer the question.

The question still remain his occupation BEFORE joining Biafra agitation . Or has he been living solely on Ipob members due and donations all his adult life?

There's a thread on his biography on front page now....u can check it if u want..
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by enemybulldozer(m): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
luluman:
Good!!! if you are not pained why refer to Humans created by God animals? You just confirmed that you are pained.Sooooooory!!!Ntooooor.make e pain you well.
Are you sure things like you were created by God?? The last time I checked your fore fathers fell down from the sky the same way satan did grin grin grin
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by ZeroUnity: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
People with Occupation...

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Drnice: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
NobleAngell:
He didn't have any. Joblessness is what led him to this madness.
U are not ashamed of urself. It baffles me when seeing ur type love evil. Why hate truth?
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Ijaya123: 3:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
ogawisdom:

Benue ke

Ok ooo until Biafra is created sha

I thought Kanu said he wants Benue as part of Biafra?

Biafra is simply a joke.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by olayanju22(m): 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
amazon14:

I can assure u Ohamadike was no ones slave like Joe igbokwe
When you children will study about Nk in their history lesson then u will know.
Guy,get sense fast,have they read about Ojukwu himself,not to talk of this thing called Kanu.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by NobleAngell(f): 3:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
Drnice:
U are not ashamed of urself. It baffles me when seeing ur type love evil. Why hate truth?
You that is ashamed of yourself, tell me the truth? Biafra? Oya come and go naw who is holding you? You had to quote me because you have nothing intelligent to say about the topic.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by Drnice: 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
NobleAngell:
You that is ashamed of yourself, tell me the truth? Biafra? Oya come and go naw who is holding you? You had to quote me because you have nothing intelligent to say about the topic.
Twitter =>> #Lib4Biafra
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by NobleAngell(f): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
KingRabota:

Must you advertise that you have an empty brain!
I can see you have joined the advertisement.
Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by olayanju22(m): 3:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Its a huge shame that NOBODY has been able to answer this simple question. I think it's time for his co-agitators to do a rethink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Nnamdi Kanu Started This IPOB & Biafra Thing, What Was His Occupation? by NobleAngell(f): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
sedek4569:

He cant be jobless, he is educated you know that to well. He is educate more than you and your generation.
And unfortunately you are not. Let's start with your use of tenses.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lawyer Celebrates Lagos Potholes That Keep Expanding, With 3 Sodas / President Buhari Commissions Made-in-Nigeria “Ezugwu” MRAP Vehicles / More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.