Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? (11696 Views)

Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv! / Lets See Your Best Ever 'love Sms' U've Ever Sent Or Received / Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by vivaladiva(f): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2010
awww kokoye, god bless u, i so love open minded guys like u, greet ur wife for me oooo tell her i like her style, nothin do her at all
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by kokoye(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
^^^
Dont mind that Kokoye self, he knows a good thing when he sees one. wink
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
A woman after my own heart . . that your wife is! wink cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by chic2pimp(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2010
This is not the slutiest thing I have done but rather what I witnessed.
A Guy sitting two rows ahead of me was f.i.n.g.e.r.i.n.g a chic in the cinema. Luckily for them, the cinema was quite empty.
You could hear her groans & moans(wasn't too loud cuz that woulda alerted peeps)
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by ayettymama(f): 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2010
^^^

one of the things u must do b4 u die!!
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by H2O2: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2010
Oh mannnnn I don't even wanna say. Very nasty.
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by chic2pimp(m): 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2010
ayettymama:

^^^

one of the things u must do b4 u die!!
Do ke? undecided
Neither my finger nor my tongue is going near that area embarassed embarassed embarassed.
The Joystick was created for a reason, ya know

H2O2:

Oh mannnnn I don't even wanna say. Very nasty.
Well, it looks like they both enjoyed the experience cheesy cheesy
They were both laughing & giggling afterwards grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by H2O2: 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2010
No, I'm talking about me. I just kinda realized I'm a freak. Lol
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by chic2pimp(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2010
Oh, My Bad cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
chic2pimp:

Do ke? undecided
Neither my finger nor my tongue is going near that area embarassed embarassed embarassed.
The Joystick was created for a reason, ya know

Oh no!!! Chic how come u are in the sexuality section but yet so inhibibted>>!!!

Please tell me you're joking undecided
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
Goodness gracious, I think I may have to start carrying my antibacterial spray to the cinema too shocked shocked I didnt know I had to worry about fluids in the cinema too angry angry The dude probably wiped his hands on the seat shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2010
^^You been needed it!
the was an instance of someone left an contaminated HIV needle in a seat that was hidden until u sat down

the needle said "Welcome to AIDS" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2010
vivaladiva:

really most pips dnt kno wat slutty is, shaggggging your  guy at wrk is being adventurous, tell u wat is slutty, giving a guy a fluting in a dark corner in a nite club nw that is slutty, or goin to a club wiv a tinny skirt n no nickers, hooking up wiv a  random fine sexy brova in the club, get all wet hot and bothered, get him to bck u up against the wall, face to the wall obviously, act like your  dirty dancing but actually his dcikkk is all up in u  your grinding like thare is no tmrw and u can bearly contain your moans, nw that ladies is sluttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

you are in my good book alrdy grin grin grin thank you

kokoye:

slutty's good at times, drives men crazzyyy when done at the right moment.

Maybe a freak is a better name to call it in such situations.

I went to this girl's house on a superbowl day in 03.  Her younger ones were in the main living room with loads of their friends while I was with her watching some music videos in the smaller living room by the corner. She sat down on me while we was gisting and playfully started doing the do . .with her back to me so she could see who was coming or not.  yoruba girl o, no be akata.

Talk about a quickie, she was trippin it cos I felt sooo uncomfortable - her youngers ones and friends just had to stand up n look back to see us.

I have been happily married to this same girl for 5yrs, just in case you are wondering.   grin

nice one happy married life mehn cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

^^You been needed it!
the was an instance of someone left an contaminated HIV needle in a seat that was hidden until u sat down

oh well cheesy cheesy
i have done one or two things at the cimena b4 but didn't knw its slutty.

went on holiday to US met dis funky chick and one thing led to another we went to one of those drive in movies and b4 i knw whts going on the whole window is steamed up alrdy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

^^You been needed it!

I heard about that, freaked me the hell out shocked shocked shocked No I always check my seat before I seat down. shocked shocked God help us all.
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by chic2pimp(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

Oh no!!! Chic how come u are in the sexuality section but yet so inhibibted>>!!!

Please tell me you're joking undecided
I'm not joking oooo grin
At worst, I might give second thoughts to f.i.n.g.e.r.i.n.g but definitely not head. That is definitely a no go area.
I can, I shall, I will never stick my tongue down there ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ebonyeyes:

Goodness gracious, I think I may have to start carrying my antibacterial spray to the cinema too shocked shocked I didnt know I had to worry about fluids in the cinema too angry angry The dude probably wiped his hands on the seat shocked shocked shocked
Nah sooo grin. Infact I usually carry a special handkerchief to cinemas which I use to wip the seat thoroughly and then immediately dispose off.
Only God knows how many times a guy has been jerked off or a lady f.i.n.g.e.r.e.d on the seat I might sit on.
Trust me I ain't taking that risk grin grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by platinumnk(f): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
chic2pimp:

I'm not joking oooo grin
At worst, I might give second thoughts to f.i.n.g.e.r.i.n.g but definitely not head. That is definitely a no go area.
I can, I shall, I will never stick my tongue down there ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oh Goodness! Im not so keen on head because men dont really know what they arw doing. . . but for someone DEFINTELY not to do it?

aich! I had to cross you off the hubby list. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hubby List:
Abeke
Chic2Pimp
Bawalmo
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
C2P I hope you dont expect brain/hand job if you are not willing to return the favor because as you say that's why there is a d-ck and kitty
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by denzel2009: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
chic2pimp:

I'm not joking oooo grin
At worst, I might give second thoughts to f.i.n.g.e.r.i.n.g[b] but definitely not head[/b]. That is definitely a no go area.
Nah sooo grin. Infact I usually carry a special handkerchief to cinemas which I use to wip the seat thoroughly and then immediately dispose off.
Only God knows how many times a guy has been jerked off or a lady f.i.n.g.e.r.e.d on the seat I might sit on.
Trust me I ain't taking that risk grin grin

I used to say that until I tried and saw the effect on the opposition.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by ayettymama(f): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2010
CHICK TO love-vendor IS BEIN SERIOUS

and when a woman marries him shell think shes found a husband

dont come to nairaland when u find out ur best friend is givin her 'good times' oo!
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by chic2pimp(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
platinumnk:

Oh Goodness! Im not so keen on head because men dont really know what they arw doing. . . but for someone DEFINTELY not to do it?

aich! I had to cross you off the hubby list. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hubby List:
Abeke
Chic2Pimp
Bawalmo
Ahn Ahn why nah? grin
It ain't my fault ooo. I just don't see myself sticking my head inside that area. Even thinking about it sends chills down my spine embarassed embarassed embarassed grin.

Ebonyeyes:

C2P I hope you dont expect brain/hand job if you are not willing to return the favor because as you say that's why there is a d-ck and kitty
Well, Tbh I won't mind if she is willing to give me head  grin cheesy cheesy however if it comes @ the expense of me having to return the favour, then definitely not.

denzel2009:

I used to say that until I tried and saw the effect on the opposition.
How could you or should I ask why? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Your tongue is meant for food only not for some really disgusting sticky fluid ewwwwwwwwwwww
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by chic2pimp(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2010
ayettymama:

CHICK TO love-vendor IS BEIN SERIOUS

and when a woman marries him shell think shes found a husband

dont come to nairaland when u find out your best friend is givin her 'good times' oo!

Trust me, any woman who marries has not only found a husband she has also found a life partner and right father to her kids wink cool

Also no man would be able to treat my wifey better than I do. It's simply Impossicant.
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:04am On Feb 12, 2010
i showed a guy (well i knew him) my bosoms and let him play and suck on them. lawl.   embarassed
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Krayola(m): 1:07am On Feb 12, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i showed a guy (well i knew him) my bosoms and let him play and suck on them. lawl.   embarassed

haha. Can I play with them too ?

@topic. . hmmn. I can't say  embarassed embarassed Too many too regularly.
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by mamagee3(f): 1:09am On Feb 12, 2010
I'm not slutty so I have never ever done anything slutty.
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:10am On Feb 12, 2010
Krayola:

haha. Can I play with them too ?

@topic. . hmmn. I can't say  embarassed embarassed Too many too regularly.
i thought you were a virgin? undecided and sorry, you can't touch these apples. cool
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Krayola(m): 1:13am On Feb 12, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i thought you were a virgin? undecided and sorry, you can't touch these apples.  cool

haha. It's aight. . . I was hoping for watermelons anyways. . . Not into apples and oranges  grin

I am a virgin!!  grin I've never been penetrated before.  wink
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:34am On Feb 12, 2010
it's okay, they're not literally apples, but you've never heard people say "How you like them apples?"
lmfao.
when you're ready to "penetrate" holla at me.  wink

THE AMAKA:

to be continued. . . cool
"I'm not that innocent. . ."--Britney Spears.
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2010
THE AMAKA:

it's okay, they're not literally apples, but you've never heard people say "How you like them apples?"
lmfao.
when you're ready to "penetrate" holla at me.  wink

to be continued. . . cool
"I'm not that innocent. . ."--Britney Spears.

come on you need to finish the story grin cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by mgbogo: 8:01am On Feb 12, 2010
Amaka we are waiting to hear the rest of the story.Funny enough my work entails making sure mammary glands are normal.
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm not slutty so I have never ever done anything slutty.

yes you are cheesy cheesy
spit it out, we are waiting cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2010
to be continued. . .
ah ahn!
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How A Lady Was Tricked Into Having Sex With A Total Stranger / Lady Show How Slim She Is As She Rock Bandana As A Crop Top. PHOTOS / Relaxing After Davido #30 Billion Concert - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.