Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? (11692 Views)

Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv! / Lets See Your Best Ever 'love Sms' U've Ever Sent Or Received / Confession:what's Craziest Thing U've Ever Did To ur Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by stalliontp(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2010
r231:

some years ago i was working for dis bank and one day i was helping dis chick out who needed a loan
chick was very hot and i am steaming cheesy cheesy
she got d vibe, i got d lyrics lol
well one thing led to another we srted messing around in my office before you knw whats going on i locked the door and o girl gave me one of d best head ever cheesy cheesy

some how some way something happened at d bank and they have to send the video tape to security and guess what i became a indecency star before you knw it shoooooooo

I WAS FIRED cheesy cheesy for misconduct

You didn't know you were being monitored Dude- that was supposed to be your office - your mini sanctuary, that sux but they don't hide the monitor, so your client must have been one hot chick for you to have totally lost it grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by mamagee3(f): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2010
r231:

go on i am sure you have one or two in your archiveĀ  cheesy cheesy

Yes I have one, I remember when an Okada man licked my butt and I paid for it.
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2010
^^^^^^yea i knw there is cameras but they don't really chk it unless something happened and tapes are changed every 7days/wk so if nothing happen within 3mnths we can recycle it but unfortunately something else happened within that wk dat requires viewing of the tape
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by ayettymama(f): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2010
r231:

well i used to work for HSBC but not anymore. work for d lcgovt now

OMG U DID THIS IN ENGLAND??

OMG

OMG

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 6:17am On Feb 13, 2010
^^^^^^yeaaaaaaaahhhh cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by Amigoz(f): 7:05am On Feb 13, 2010
I kissed a girl and I liked it cheesy tongue

or was that a song cheesy
Re: What Is The Sluttiest Thing U've Ever Done? by r231(m): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2010
Amigoz:

I kissed a girl and I liked it cheesy tongue

or was that a song cheesy

grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Barber In Underwear Twerks For Customer While Barbing (photos) / Lady Show How Slim She Is As She Rock Bandana As A Crop Top. PHOTOS / Can I Still Get Married After 4 Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.