Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? (35406 Views)

What's The Most Annoying Experience You Had With Your Dad? / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / My Man Thinks That The Money He Earns Is His And Not Ours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by nurex01(m): 6:36am On Aug 05, 2017
What is the most useless and
annoying punishment a man thinks he
can give his Wife?

A) Silence.

B) Deprive her of sex.

C) Beat her.

D) Refuse to eat her food.

E) Leave the house for her Without
telling her Where you are.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 05, 2017
undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 05, 2017
All these punishments are extreme. Haba!
Save for number one.
It's his mouth that will *smell* Lol.

52 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by lekshore: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2017
. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by kalvoken(m): 6:56am On Aug 05, 2017
ABD will make her go crazy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Biggty(m): 7:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Deprive of sex and not eating a woman food can make her go crazy especially if you keep dropping money for food. She will eventually beg you at last

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by olujuwonj(m): 7:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Give her the S position she enjoys... n the one that makes her scream....
stop suddenly n tell her she did u wrong... iron out the issue....
n bang her to squirting... she will never do it again... i BET!

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by obynocute(m): 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
my brother na D sure pass... nothing pains a woman after going through the stress of preparing a nice meal, the husband will just blank her nd d food... e go better mk u kuku kill them..
lemme come nd b going....

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2017
olujuwonj:

26 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Richy4(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2017
sad
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by orunto27: 7:49am On Aug 05, 2017
Stop touching The Fruit at the .Centre of her Body and the two frontal touchlights. And you will be more dead(deader) than Adam.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2017
olujuwonj:

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 05, 2017
BleSSedMee:
All these punishments are extreme. Haba!

Save for number one.

It's his mouth that will *smell* Lol.

The "Silence treatment" could be very annoying but if a man tries it with a woman that loves keeping malice, like you said, "It's his mouth that'll smell". grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Martin0(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2017
Benita27:
The "Silence treatment" could be very annoying but if a man tries it with a woman that loves keeping malice, like you said, "It's his mouth that'll smell". grin
the punishment aw give u specially will make u live the marriage
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 05, 2017
Martin0:
the punishment aw give u specially will make u live the marriage
What punishment could that be?.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by shinarlaura(f): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2017
A and D

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2017
Benita27:

I'm telling you.

Don't like that one at all. A man is supposed to thrash issues out with his woman, not keeping malice like a sissy. Lol.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 05, 2017
BleSSedMee:

I'm telling you.

Don't like that one at all. A man is supposed to thrash issues out with his woman, not keeping malice like a sissy. Lol.

I think it's the most painful. I kind of hate it too.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Divay22(f): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Silence and refusing to eat her food grin
But don't do it to the extreme o, na woman revenge they pain pass o..
Heaven's gate will close against you outside grin

23 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
If any man punishes his wife in any of the points mentioned above, the man shouldn't later come to say his wife seeing someone else.

A man should be matured enough to allow peace to reign at all times.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by burkingx(f): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
embarassed

1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by burkingx(f): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by money121(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
wink

"Am sorry" Even when you know she's wrong..
Becos that statement will keep ur marriage strong..

The above listed can crash someone marriage!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by celestialAgent(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
Just ignore her. If you are like me who loves video game, you will enjoy the break in communication and wish she never come to her senses again grin grin

#ElectronicsIsBae

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by burkingx(f): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2017
cheesy
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by emmy4lov(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2017
A AND D

HTC one m9 for quick sale
07065173203 whatsapp/call Lagos
Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by 0b100100111: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2017
Fvck her like a p*rnstar at will

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by ogawisdom(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2017
angry silence just bone her, sleep in d palour seeter

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2017
look at this one oh. Punishment korh. Well the best punishment is to kill her with kindness. The guilt she'll feel would almost kill her lol.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Annoying Punishment A Man Thinks He Can Give His Wife? by Krystaal(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2017
Lol none of the above....you don't wanna know what I have in mind...God forgive me grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Married Men With Children, How Much Do You Spend On Running Your Home Weekly? / Wife Dies In Anambra State, Husband Joins Her Weeks To Her Burial. Photos / My Wife Is Seeking For Divorce And She Is Crying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.