Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,357 members, 7,780,965 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:32 AM

How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year (6187 Views)

Get 1GB Of Data + 3 Hours Streaming On 9mobile For N200 / See The Message I Got From 9mobile After Recharging My Sim With #200 / Airtel 20x Bonus, Recharge N100, Get N2000 + Free Data Bonus And Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year by SPYBAZEBlog1: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Wow, So fast we are Experiencing another new dawn from 9Mobile who recently Change their name from Etisalat. The latest development on 9Mobile is that you can get 1year free Data from 9Mobile. The company reiterated its commitment to take the telecoms company to another level by providing a mouth watering deals of 1 year Free Data when you get a new smartphone from any Authorized 9mobile Dealer outlet nearest to you. 9mobile Stated that "1.5GB free instant data when you activate your new smartphone using a registered 9Mobile line after purchase, not only that it also stated that you will get 100% Data bonus on any monthly data plans you purchase for the first 6 months (1st half a year) and 50% bonus on all monthly data plans you purchase for the second 6 months (2nd half of a year) and all data purchase is valid for 30 days and provisioned for all 9mobile customers on the network.

HOW TO ACTIVATE THE OFFER

This offer is exclusive to all 9mobile customers on the networks, Get all you need to know about the Offer 9mobile Data offer

Enjoy

Re: How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year by SPYBAZEBlog1: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Wdf!! Who mmm Help?
Re: How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year by SunnyJose(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
SPYBAZEBlog1:

Wow, So fast we are Experiencing another new dawn from 9Mobile who recently Change their name from Etisalat. The latest development on 9Mobile is that you can get 1year free Data from 9Mobile. The company reiterated its commitment to take the telecoms company to another level by providing a mouth watering deals of 1 year Free Data when you get a new smartphone from any Authorized 9mobile Dealer outlet nearest to you. 9mobile Stated that "1.5GB free instant data when you activate your new smartphone using a registered 9Mobile line after purchase, not only that it also stated that you will get 100% Data bonus on any monthly data plans you purchase for the first 6 months (1st half a year) and 50% bonus on all monthly data plans you purchase for the second 6 months (2nd half of a year) and all data purchase is valid for 30 days and provisioned for all 9mobile customers on the network.

HOW TO ACTIVATE THE OFFER

This offer is exclusive to all 9mobile customers on the networks, Get all you need to know about the Offer 9mobile Data offer

Enjoy

NICE ONE... from 9Mobile
Re: How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year by THUNDAR(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
SPYBAZEBlog1:
Wdf!! Who mmm Help?

Their pockets
Re: How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year by THUNDAR(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Etisalat is that the best you can do? No be only 9mobile na 9phones
Re: How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year by Pweety008: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
Please will this work on my itel P51 I just recently got? I need the data ooh
Re: How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year by SPYBAZEBlog1: 9:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
Pweety008:
Please will this work on my itel P51 I just recently got? I need the data ooh

I don't think so, their phones now HAS a pin
Re: How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year by SPYBAZEBlog1: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
THUNDAR:

Their pockets

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year by willypelz: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2017
Buy 9mobile airtime by logging on to www.vtpass.com/9mobile-airtime
You can also buy 9mobile data bundle with www.vtpass.com/9mobile-data
And pay easily without leaving your comfort zone.
Re: How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year by azeeznta(m): 2:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
the site is not working again
Re: How To Get Free Data From 9mobile For One Year by azeeznta(m): 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
then how does the pin looks like,i was to;d it will come with the package of the new phone. Is it the one below the imei nos or the pin wil be pasted separately on the phone or on the packet. How do we recognize the pin.

(1) (Reply)

Overheating Issues On Tecno Camon 11 / How To Activate Etisalat 100mb Promo Bundle Onyour Tecno Android Device / PHOTOS: The Smartest Phone Calculator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.