Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Nollywood Movies Are You Seeing In Cinemas This Month? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Nollywood Movies Are You Seeing In Cinemas This Month? (629 Views)

'Sugar Rush' Movie Banned From The Cinemas / Yuletide: Nigerians Spent N359 Million In Cinemas / Omoni Oboli's "Okafor's Law" Sold Out In Cinemas (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Nollywood Movies Are You Seeing In Cinemas This Month? by Nollyconnect: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
These are Nollywood movies slated for release or already released this August in cinemas nationwide.
Let’s discuss and review without SPOILERS these movies. Give us your rating, recommendations, which movies you are looking forward to seeing etc.

PS: Thread will be updated as new movies get released in cinemas.

BANANA ISLAND GHOST (B.I.G)

A man meets God when he is in an accident and is informed he is going to die. He begs for God to give him a chance to find his soulmate before going to heaven, God's grants his wish but his soulmate is the most unlikely and unplanned gift ever. He must connect with her in 3 days and help fight off the worst of the worst in this big bad world.
Starring: Chigul, Patrick Diabuah, Edun Adetomiwa, Uche Jombo, Saidi Balogun.

HAKKUNDE

Hakkunde is an intriguing story of a young graduate who battles everything on his journey to self discovery and actualization.
Starring: Toyin Aimakhu-Johnson, Seyilaw, Ali Nuhu, Frank Donga.

MY WIFE AND I

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5442189_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

My Wife and I" is a family comedy that focuses on a couple struggling to keep their marriage intact.
Re: What Nollywood Movies Are You Seeing In Cinemas This Month? by Floyd45(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
Seen the trailer for Banana Island Ghost and it looks fresh and interesting. Hopefully i can check it out this weekend.
Re: What Nollywood Movies Are You Seeing In Cinemas This Month? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Planet of Apes will be very nice to watch.

(1) (Reply)

Tokyo Ghoul Re: / About Tstv / PHOTOS Of South Africa $600 Million Film Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.