Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Too Much Dollars (rap Of The Day Freestyle) - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Too Much Dollars (rap Of The Day Freestyle) (607 Views)

Rap Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Too Much Dollars (rap Of The Day Freestyle) by adeniyi18(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2017
Moo moo I gat the money I gat the millions pouds I want to spend it I want to spend the million pounds, money everywhere dollars everywhere. Baby come closer come and make me happy I gat the money,money feeling happy. Don't dare with with my nation blues I love the music raping to the regge blues. Thanks god for me thanks for his blessing on me, many lovers keep on praying for me many haters keep on swearing on me.prayer to my god thanking for the range rover.all the ladies love me thay keep on coming over I love the beat DJ keep it runing over.
Re: Too Much Dollars (rap Of The Day Freestyle) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nice effort,but yu need 2 work on rhymes (not criticizin yu,am advisin yu) but seriously GREAT effort cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Tallented Rappers / Few Lines From Me From Way Back. / Stand A Chance To Win A Recording Contract- It's FREE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.