Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? (1718 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Greenbullet(m): 1:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
Bastard children are becoming a menace to this present society, the advent of social media has made it easier for women to cheat on their husbands, now some members of the senate are proposing a bill that makes it compulsory for parents to conduct a paternity test on a baby before the paternity certificate is filled, now is this bill a step in the right direction ?

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Sinz
Oamj4
Royalroy
Vickiz
Tosyne2much
Ishilove
Aminat508
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by braine(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
I think. it should.

I support the test. But then, it should be made cheap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Men have been raising other men's children for centuries. It's nothing new. DNA tests are destroYing families.

3 Likes

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Yabiola26(m): 1:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Men have been raising other men's children for centuries. It's nothing new. DNA tests are destroYing families.

Hmmmm
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Yabiola26:

Hmmmm

You didn't know this?? Men are very foolish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
I support this move. Unfaithful women will be like "oga ooopp"

1 Like

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by cococandy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Instead of passing bills for equality, control of jungle justice, criminalizing non payment of workers' salaries and more important things in the society, all these fat pricks are more concerned about peniis matters. Shameful

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by lilmax(m): 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
cococandy:
Instead of passing bills for equality, control of jungle justice, criminalizing non payment of workers' salaries and more important things in the society, all these fat pricks are more concerned about peniis matters. Shameful
you are not thinking straight....you need rest before you burst into flames

5 Likes

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by lilmax(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
nice one.... cool
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by ifyalways(f): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
@OP,no vex, na night school I attend, what is paternity certificate? Have you seen one in Nigeria? Or ever needed one?

@Topic, the way una carry this DNA issue for head Sha, one would assume it's now affordable in Naija. Men that can't even provide their wives/gfs/baby Mamas 2000 ngn for regular pregnancy scan or 5000 ngn to register for ante natal go come online screaming DNA, DNA. cheesy.

Should DNA test be taken before issuing birth certificate in Nigeria? I think it's not realistic, considering that all DNA samples taken in Nigeria are sent abroad first and takes a minimum of two weeks to get the result.

6 Likes

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
ifyalways:
@OP,no vex, na night school I attend, what is paternity certificate? Have you seen one in Nigeria? Or ever needed one?

@Topic, the way una carry this DNA issue for head Sha, one would assume it's now affordable in Naija. Men that can't even provide their wives/gfs/baby Mamas 2000 ngn for regular pregnancy scan or 5000 ngn to register for ante natal go come online screaming DNA, DNA. cheesy.

Should DNA test be taken before issuing birth certificate in Nigeria? I think it's not realistic, considering that all DNA samples taken in Nigeria are sent abroad first and takes a minimum of two weeks to get the result.
Are you very sure of this?
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by cococandy(f): 1:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Even 'mama thank you' boys are running their mouths.
Who will sponsor the DNA tests? You guys don't even have free basic healthcare from the government much less mandatory DNA testing at birth. With your rate of reproduction.

If y'all are ready to sponsor the tests by yourselves, maybe that could be feasible.

3 Likes

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by KanwuliaExtra: 3:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Maternity certificate too!

Too many baby farms all over Africa. grin
Fake pregnancy and all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by ifyalways(f): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2017
tensazangetsu:

Are you very sure of this?
If you think otherwise, counter it as opposed to asking rhetoric question.
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by YourCoffin: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
cococandy:
Who will sponsor the DNA tests? You guys don't even have free basic healthcare from the government much less mandatory DNA testing at birth. With your rate of reproduction.

If y'all are ready to sponsor the tests by yourselves, maybe that could be feasible.

Wetin consign you with the sponsor? if their mama sponsor am, na ur mama do am?

Where u dey, no be person sponsor you go there?

in fact I will be sponsoring ten father's DNA tests. If you suspect your child's face is looking like that of your gate man, driver or plumber, hit me up with a picture of your child and that of the striker...

3 Likes

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by cococandy(f): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
YourCoffin:

Wetin consign you with the sponsor? if their mama sponsor am, na ur mama do am?

Where u dey, no be person sponsor you go there?

in fact I will be sponsoring ten father's DNA tests. If you suspect your child's face is looking like that of your gate man, driver or plumber, hit me up with a picture of your child and that of the striker...
Way to put your money where your mouth is wink

Let others come forward and do same until each Nigerian child is tested. Then We will know you guys are serious.

What does where I am have to do with you guys fathering other men's children? Can't help but get personal can you? Well at least I'm not claiming I want to sponsor anyone to come here. Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
This should be a personal decision made by families instead of being a compulsory bill. The Senate should pass bills on the more pressing issues in the country. Very useless government with the wrong priorities, as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by YourCoffin: 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
cococandy:

Way to put your money where your mouth is wink

Let others come forward and do same until each Nigerian child is tested. Then We will know you guys are serious.

What does where I am have to do with you guys fathering other men's children? Can't help but get personal can you? Well at least I'm not claiming I want to sponsor anyone to come here. Ode.

Cococandy you call me ode? You think sey you dey unreacheable where you dey?

Don't worry, you will get old and we will meet at the burial ground.

1 Like

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by cococandy(f): 12:51am On Aug 07, 2017
YourCoffin:

Cococandy you call me ode? You think sey you dey unreacheable where you dey?

Don't worry, you will get old and we will meet at the burial ground.
Umm quit it with the 'where I dey' references. It's getting old.

3 Likes

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by YourCoffin: 3:45am On Aug 07, 2017
cococandy:

Umm quit it with the 'where I dey' references. It's getting old.

Chill lady. I was just making a half-hearted comment. I actually don't know you nor where you are. I just drew inference from your comment that you are not in Nigeria; nobody within the country needed to condescendingly remind us of the nonexistence of free healthcare from the government.

Have a great day.
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by cococandy(f): 3:47am On Aug 07, 2017
YourCoffin:

Chill lady. I was just making a half-hearted comment. I actually don't know you nor where you are. I just drew inference from your comment that you are not in Nigeria; nobody within the country needed to condescendingly remind us of the nonexistence of free healthcare from the government.

Have a great day.
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Richy4(m): 7:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Is there anyone called bastard at this day and age? that is a cruel way to address an innocent kid/ individual that never asked to be born in the first place... Maybe u can call them" love child" next time OP... that sound a little bit ok

Based on the topic, In my humble opinion, paternity test is good but should not be something the senators should waste tax payers money deliberating on..
people still adopt and train kids that are not theirs these days and no stigma attached to it...

They should propose a bill that should help Nigerians youths to get employed, propose a bill that helps intelligent citizens that cannot afford school fees by sponsoring them.. when they got employed, they deduct their salary monthly with intetest untill the amount they spent is completed.. the interest deducted can help to sponsor others...That will reduce the "menace" of some intelligent Nairalanders begging for money for school fees here

1 Like

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Acidosis(m): 7:29am On Aug 07, 2017
Only the ladies oppose this... na wa oo grin
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by lilmax(m): 8:00am On Aug 07, 2017
Smh lol grin.....wonder why its giving them heart attack
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by crackhaus: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Prenuptial agreement

DNA test before paternity certificate

These are the issues that usually make archaic women piss their pants. Modern women would encourage their men to have things like these done. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Ranchhoddas: 8:25am On Aug 08, 2017
cococandy:
Hypocrite of the first order.
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Ranchhoddas: 8:26am On Aug 08, 2017
cococandy:

Gosh!
You are shameless.
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Daeylar(f): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by Jman06(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
cococandy:

Mtchew
Lauretta you have changed. You used to be more compassionate, but you seem to have lost all chills? what went wrong Who is looking for your trouble Do you have anybody that you want to be punched Jus tel me
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Gosh!
You are shameless.
as you are senseless
Re: Should DNA Test Be Done Before Filling A Paternity Certificate ? by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
Jman06:
Lauretta you have changed. You used to be more compassionate, but you seem to have lost all chills? what went wrong Who is looking for your trouble Do you have anybody that you want to be punched Jus tel me
who has chills ever helped ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Sacrifices Her Only Daughter To River Goddess Awube For More Children / Nnewi Man Allegedly Murders His Wife With Acid In Anambra / Help A Nairalander To Pay His House Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.