Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update (10474 Views)

Tecno C9 Nougat Update / Tecno Promises To Release Nougat Update / Infinix Note 3 Official Android Nougat Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update by bigass123(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2017
jonnytad:
Who tecno epp? I'll prefer Samsung with OS 4.1 to tecno 7.0 any day, any time.

Whatever rocks your boat bro... Whatever rocks your boat!
I'd choose gionee anyday to hell with Samsung with bloated OS toyish screen (those screens are more or less traps ) Most Samsung phones end up with a broken shattered and disfigured screen within the first 6months of use. JUST 2 months ago I bought a brand new S6 edge plus and I was forced to dispose as it fast as possible before the value becomes next to nothing. Not to mention the wack battery in an environment where our light are not predictable. I went back to my gionee jẹjẹly.
Amazing battery, rugged ram and strongly built. Not some beautiful looking Samsung toys.
Fvck Samsung
Re: My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 21, 2017
bigass123:

I'd choose gionee anyday to hell with Samsung with bloated OS toyish screen (those screens are more or less traps ) Most Samsung phones end up with a broken shattered and disfigured screen within the first 6months of use. JUST 2 months ago I bought a brand new S6 edge plus and I was forced to dispose as it fast as possible before the value becomes next to nothing. Not to mention the wack battery in an environment where our light are not predictable. I went back to my gionee jẹjẹly.
Amazing battery, rugged ram and strongly built. Not some beautiful looking Samsung toys.
Fvck Samsung

You must have had a bad time with the s6 edge plus you made use of but most of what you said aren't entirely true.

TouchWiz has been trimmed down so having load of bloats is surprising. Bloats are user defined, so many users prefer some Samsung apps to Googles.

S6 edge plus have an amazing battery life. I'm really wondering how yours die faster than death.

Your screen can't just break, it must have dropped off from a certain height. Factually, glasses break so you don't expect it not to break from certain heights since it's designed with glass though .

Samsung isn't the only culprit of phones with shattered glass. What makes Samsung different is because their screens are expensive. They often spend a fortune in designing their phones

You should always read about pros and cons of a phone before purchasing it.
Re: My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update by donqx: 9:14am On Aug 21, 2017
china at work
Re: My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update by Otugo007(m): 10:49am On Aug 21, 2017
[quote author=Vicboi1 post=59176821] It's not news again that Tecno released the nougat update for their flagship phone phantom 6+ yesterday and after their update I noticed some things which I felt bad

1) The removal of the "PHANTOM 6PLUS" watermark: when I finished my upgrade I quickly rushed to camera to see if anything interesting night be added but I was sad when I noticed that the watermark was removed and replaced with some that aren't cool to say because the "phantom 6plus" watermark made the phone pictures to look dope

2) The removal of the eyes recognition (iris scanner) :
When I got to the settings I saw that the iris scanner has be removed and I was very sad because I do use it mostly at nights so if am sleeping nobody can access my phone even though they use my fingerprints to try to unlock it it would still need my eyes .

3) The changes of the background colour from black to white:
This part of the update got be angry because I loved the black background colour on the settings, contacts etc it made my phone to look unique and dope because we all know that "black is beauty " but the white background is cool sha.

Other than that I love the new features included in the update finally this android N is awesome I used the spilt mode and it's very good for this beast using a 4gig ram

NB: This is just my review but it might be different from urs [/quote

Rubbish phone
Re: My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update by kennystones: 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
Vicboi1:
Spitting mode
op you Neva forgt Mmm
Re: My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nyaknor:

You see... I wonder how the guy manage to pass his waec..
Hahahhaha! Guy u made me laugh hard for the first time in this month. How sure are we he isn't using NECO? bros na joke we dey o...!
Re: My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update by Vicboi1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
kennystones:
op you Neva forgt Mmm
haha how would I forget something that helped me
Re: My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 21, 2017
RegalD:

How many nigerians read T&C.... One day I decided to be different, I click on it read the first line and then scrolled down to read the last line.

They are written so long in order to bore us from reading it and thereby using it against us for their own gain...#myopinion

Funny! might be a tactic, but d truth is that; many points are to be analysed in T&Cs that's y its always cumbersome.
Re: My Review Of The Tecno Phantom 6+ Nougat Update by jonnytad(m): 8:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
bigass123:

Fvck Samsung

Lemme sha kip kwaiet.... cuz I wonder how you can buy S6edge plus and leave in dat kind of area without even generator.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PES 2017 Apk & OBB Data For Android Available For Download Here / Converting BB Phone To Wifi Hotspot. / How Do I Know A Hidden Number That Calls My Mobile Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.