Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded (10312 Views)

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded / Okopoly Students Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, N500k Ransom Demanded On Each / Monisola Margret Olaoye Kidnapped With Her Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by joshkiddies: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
A former Secretary General of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief Isaac Nduka Eya, has been reportedly kidnapped according to multiple reports. 

His kidnap has however been confirmed by Enugu State Police Relations Officer, PPRO, Ebere Amaraizu, who disclosed that the former Resident Electoral Commissioner in Anambra State was abducted with his driver on Thursday, August 3, 2017. 

His abductors reportedly stormed his residence at Independence Layout, Enugu when his wife , Prof Regina Eya, was away and abducted him him alongside his driver. It was also gathered that the kidnappers called her, demanding a N15 million ransom. 

http://www.lailasblog.com/former-secretary-general-ohaneze-ndigbo-chief-nduka-eya-kidnapped-driver/

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by Nwodosis(m): 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evans is now being envied. God, protect him from the hands of the heartless!

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by nextprince: 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evans

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by Beress(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
Evans
Nextprince

20 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by Karlovich: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
may all the afonja gods punish buhari, kidnapping has become so rampant because of his policies. useless president

8 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by nextprince: 4:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
Beress:

Nextprince

My comments dey enter dis one well well and there is nothing he can do about it. grin grin grin

Yeah, they are Ps and Is according Lamidi Nnamdiot.

Dude, you have missed alot, I can't even count the number of posts I made today and this picture was not tagged to my mention.

I will advise you follow me to make the job easier for you.

9 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by managersam: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
My people how una dey

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by policy12: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hmm I pray he return back alive.
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by MysteriousAnn(f): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Kidnapping is the new lucrative business, and where does the ransom money goes to after the criminals are nabbed? :/
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by dakoloking: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:
Evans

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by lathrowinger: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
That's Cownu hand work, coz ohaneze don't support him.... what a disgrace Leader. This cownu need to be arrest instantly...

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by Okoyiboz3: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hmmn
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by oshe11: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Them wan use the money take fund Biafra!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by limitless777(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nigeria which way

When will ALL this nonsense end
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by nextprince: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=dakoloking post=59179342][/quote]
Yes
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by Truthbtold1: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nnamdi kanu shocked
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by Okoyiboz3: 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
This space is the property of Kidnappers Group of Companies Biafra Limited, Abakaliki branch.

Development in progress.

Guys, you know the funny thing, the kidnappers would claim to be Biafrans but if you ask them how much they want, they'll say they want 15M Naira. Not Biafran pounds o! grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by lathrowinger: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=dakoloking post=59179342][/quote] cownu was 1 of his God father... everybody knows that. Can't just wait to have this guy 'cownu' in kaduna... make I use am do suya.
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by Okoyiboz3: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Onwa December things.

They are kidnapping their fathers cos they want to collect chieftaincy title in December.

6 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by Okoyiboz3: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Evans the kidnapper donated part of the proceeds of his crimes to support IPOB. He categorically stated that.

7 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by oshe11: 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Beress:
Nextprince
oboy nextprince pass lie mohamed ooo.

u catch am gan!

nextprince blike;

I RELOCATED grin

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by oshe11: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

My comments dey enter dis one well well and there is nothing he can do about it. grin grin grin

Yeah, they are Ps and Is according Lamidi Nnamdiot.

Dude, you have missed alot, I can't even count the number of posts I made today and this picture was not tagged to my mention.

I will advise you follow me to make the job easier for you.
LIEnus u still gt mouth...

Shame no dey catch U...

With ur life wen weak like Diick afta Ejaculation grin

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by Beress(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
oshe11:
oboy nextprince pass lie mohamed ooo.

u catch am gan!

nextprince blike;

I RELOCATED grin
Don't mind the zombie, that's their way...lie, lie & more lies grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by limitless777(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
policy12:
Hmm I pray he return back alive.
AMEN to that Bro.
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by lathrowinger: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
limitless777:
Nigeria which way

When will ALL this nonsense end
Ask Cownu
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by nextprince: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
oshe11:
LIEnus u still gt mouth...

Shame no dey catch U...

With ur life wen weak like Diick afta Ejaculation grin
What's this one saying?

You think I owe you any explanation?

You must be a joker.

Copy that pix, follow me and paste it on any of my comments, it gives me joy that some heads are getting the heat of my comments.
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by oshe11: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

What's this one saying?

You think I owe you any explanation?

You must be a joker.

Copy that pix, follow me and paste it on any of my comments, it gives me joy that some heads are getting the heat of my comments.
accept the fact u were bursted.....

Im onli irked by ur lies

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by limitless777(m): 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
lathrowinger:
Ask Cownu

WHAT has he got to DO with this now
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by nextprince: 4:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
oshe11:
accept the fact u were bursted.....

Im onli irked by ur lies
I'm bursted, can you now go to bed?

Meanwhile, how does that stop Ps & Is from being what they are?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by oshe11: 4:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
nextprince:

I'm bursted, can you now go to bed?

Meanwhile, how does that stop Ps & Is from being what they are?
nxt step is 4 u to b ashamed n shun lies bro

#onelove

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by AngelicBeing: 4:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
angry
Re: Isaac Nduka Eya Kidnapped With His Driver. N15m Ransom Demanded by nextprince: 4:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
oshe11:
nxt step is 4 u to b ashamed n shun lies bro

#onelove
Gerrout

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: Life In A Society Of Ritual Killers / Oshiomhole Threatens Court Action Over ‘criminal’ Bills, Mass Disconnection / My Exploits As Car Snatcher —Ghanaian Truck Driver (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.