Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,457 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description (28759 Views)

Let Me Go!! Neymar Gives Psg Deadline To Approve His Move To Barcelona / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos / Neymar Gives Real Madrid Condition For Transfer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by JamieNaijaTeam: 3:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
An anonymous lady posted a step by step description on what she will do to make sure she gives birth to a footballer who will be better than Neymar.

Wahala dey.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/lady-gives-step-by-step-description-on.html

22 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by ceejayxy(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
Just pray ur neymar doesn't end in kaduna united

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by ismail4sure: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
diz one weak me,

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lol!! She's got some crazy imaginative skills! Lmfao! grin

65 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by VargasVee(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
angry angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Divay22(f): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
Babe is crazy grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by cruzita(f): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
ABIA WARRIORS NEYMAR

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by dakoloking: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
ismail4sure:
diz one weak me,

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by daewoorazer(m): 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2017

Perfect for a slayqueen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by remi4ever(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
angryNeymar ko Babayaro Ni...
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by pweshboi(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lol.. This babe is crazy. You better work hard on yourself too before u turn.....

8 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Midgut(m): 4:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Enough of all this!
Floyd mayweather earns more than 200million us dollars in a night fight the world does not end. He will not even earn up to that in five years! Go and buy football boot for your child/children and stop ranting. Top richest footballers can not measure up to top richest musicians, it is just that you, falz, is not talented nor an A LIST musician.
NB: There are some football players in my street that are earning 10,000 naira a month, are they not footballers? football players in English third division how much are they taken as their weekly wages? what of Spanish second division, how much is their weekly salary?
These our so-called celebrities do not know that they are youth, most especially, the teenagers' role model, hence, should be mindful of the words they utter!
Is Dangote, Otedola, Mark zuckerb. football players? No, they aren't! Then why the fuss? Why the fulmination?
I will not play football before I can become rich and affluent legitimately and impact this world positively! cheers!

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Sanchez01: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Funny but creative.

Did anyone notice what she did with Arsenal? grin

35 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Wealthyone: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Not too late to become a "Neymar" herself......Make she no stress and force d innocent pikin cause of money..
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Deefuray(f): 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
lol... this one weak me

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Ajewealth123(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
ceejayxy:
or bukola Saraki babes united

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by macuwon(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
After all this things, you'll be shocked your son would use the skills to become a bet9ja analyst!

22 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by pweshboi(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:
Funny but creative.

Did anyone notice what she did with Arsenal? grin
LOL asin ehn... All arsenal fans should track this girl down and..... Wells, nah dem Sabi that one o

8 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by fabuloz1(m): 4:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
She's crazy but it rhymes grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by billynoni(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
15mins=halftime?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by olayinka63: 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
That aspect where she mentioned Arsenal Jersey "God forbid" weak me. She must be one funny unserious mother.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by NDprudent(m): 4:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
She was actually creative

That Arsenal part got me. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by speezyWears: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Iranu..
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Ejiphill09(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
That part "Arsenal jer.... GOD FORBID"

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by SmartMugu: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
ceejayxy:
Kaduna United bawo?
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by emeijeh(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Arsenal don suffer

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Tobwins: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
She is sounding Nigerianish! cool
Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by westlius(m): 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
The Neymar u train and the Neymar he becomes

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
grin grin grin grin Best letter to unborn child ever!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by BabaRamotu1988: 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Midgut:
Enough of all this!
Floyd mayweather earns more than 200million us dollars in a night fight the world does not end. He will not even earn up to that in five years! Go and buy football boot for your child/children and stop ranting. Top richest footballers can not measure up to top richest musicians, it is just that you, falz, is not talented nor an A LIST musician.
NB: There are some football players in my street that are earning 10,000 naira a month, are they not footballers? football players in English third division how much are they taken as their weekly wages? what of Spanish second division, how much is their weekly salary?
These our so-called celebrities do not know that they are youth, most especially, the teenagers' role model, hence, should be mindful of the words they utter!
Is Dangote, Otedola, Mark zuckerb. football players? No, they aren't! Then why the fuss? Why the fulmination?
I will not play football before I can become rich and affluent legitimately and impact this world positively! cheers!
what's this one saying

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description by datimogal(f): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
funny mama what if the child wants to be a Doctor or Lawyer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi scores his 600th goal for Barcelona (Photos) / Utd & PSG 'willing To Offer €120m Plus 1-2 Players For Messi If He Leaves Barca / Donnarumma Joins PSG On Five-year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.