Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There (13962 Views)

Detective Grandma And The Clept / The Funniest Joke In The World, A.K.A "The Killer Joke" (video) / Warning: Avoid Killer Numbers Oo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by ijebuloaded(m): 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Who is the Killer? Any Detective Out There

Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by THUNDER4real(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
HITMAN 47....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by spencerlouis(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
itz 3! d killin was in d ladies room nd she's d only lady there...

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by subtlemee(f): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
The lady is the suspect because that convenience is for ladies
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by ExAngel007(f): 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2017

he is eating with his bare hands

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
ExAngel007:

he is eating with his bare hands
smartgirl I know how you found out
u read people's suggestions and suspected the waiter and found out that, that was ladies toilet u looked at the Muslim woman table and saw empty plate and then ur eyes captured their utensil

am I right?
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by Marvel1206: 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2017
4 is the suspect not the killer.
Reason being that he has no cutlery at hand. He probably used it to kill the lady

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by Johnolis(m): 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
Number 4 committed the crime. Aside from missing knife which he probably used in committing the crime, he has some blood stains on his neck which he is not aware of.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by ExAngel007(f): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

smartgirl I know how you found out
u read people's suggestions and suspected the waiter and found out that, that was ladies toilet u looked at the Muslim woman table and saw empty plate and then ur eyes captured their utensil

am I right?

i did not look at other people's suggestions, I only look at the odd things about the people in the picture
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by majorgr: 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
though this is just food for thoughts. in the American settings or Europe, the chef does not usually do the waiting but the waitress or waiter. the pic shows here that the chef himself was doing d serving.... any hint on that? may be he is looking for Alibi thats y he came serving himself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 05, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now sef
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by seliaju(m): 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
buhari

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by Raintaker(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na suicide
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by AngelicBeing: 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
seliaju:
buhari
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by kingtblackhoc(m): 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
D chef is a suspect..

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by femi4: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
spencerlouis:
itz 3! d killin was in d ladies room nd she's d only lady there...
A man fit enter there now
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by mhiztaNexy(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by dhebo(m): 1:55am On Aug 06, 2017
all of them did grin grin
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2017

Eating without cutlery

Scratch on right side of neck...apparent struggle with victim.

His shirt looked disturbed...not tucked in properly.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by youngin(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Wanted to say 3 before.... But after reading all the comments.... I'll say it's 4.
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by odysey: 10:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Johnolis:
Number 4 committed the crime. Aside from missing knife which he probably used in committing the crime, he has some blood stains on his neck which he is not aware of.

they might want to frame him by stealing his knife especially since he's not using it
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by prof800(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
Evidence points to number 4.
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by 3Dee(m): 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
It's number 1. Why da'hell is he backing us, the guy is probably hiding something.
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by femo86(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na Buhari..... grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by san316(m): 7:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
The killer has run away. Who kills someone and still remain In the crime scene?
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by osamaBUSH(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2017
No suspect. The lady committed suicide.
Re: Who Is The Killer? Any Detective Out There by lildbeezy: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2017
I don't think anyone did. I think "any detectives out there" is a clue.
4 has ripped shirt. A piece is under victim. His holster is showing. He had an altercation with victim. That's to easy though.
3 she has an empty purse on table with lines on side of plate. This appears to be a communication device. Lines depict sound. Her head wear was probably hidden in purse. She's undercover. My guess she is wearing a wire.
2 not sure put he is looking at 4 but if he was suspicious of him he probably wouldnt still be there. 1 is talking to 3. He warns her of something.

My guess is no killer. They are undercover and suspect was at the table behind 2. Its missing a knife and and table looks messy. The victim and the chef was up to something. Why is the chef serving? Guess victim is the waitresses. She saw 4 gun and tried to take it. 3 helped and his her in restroom to also catch accomplish.

The open door goes to kitchen. The chef just came out.

Their may be more to .

(1) (Reply)

:-[ Funny Memes ] 2020 (50+) / The Memes You Haven't Seen Before (extremely Hilarious) / 10 Signs You Are An Ugly Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.