Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

Wow!!! Nsukka Girl Shared A Photo Of Her Preparing Their Local Food Okpa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Wow!!! Nsukka Girl Shared A Photo Of Her Preparing Their Local Food Okpa (1359 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Recreates Photo Of 4th Ooni Who Was Transformed Into A Deity / Throwback Photo Of Ooni Of Ife With The Ladies / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!!! Nsukka Girl Shared A Photo Of Her Preparing Their Local Food Okpa by CutenaijaMedia(m): 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nsukka girl known as Julucy julucia on Facebook shared this photo and video of her preparing Nsukka local food known as Okpa!!

Julucy Wrotes;

"Abum Nwa Ada Nsukka
Full Breed Nsukkanian
Ideke alumona
Over proud of my home town
Too real to fake"

See Photos and Video below!!

Source : http://www.cutenaija.com/2017/08/wow-nsukka-girl-shared-photo-and-video.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qIOwM727tw

Re: Wow!!! Nsukka Girl Shared A Photo Of Her Preparing Their Local Food Okpa by malificent(f): 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
My Love for unadulterated Okpa.
Re: Wow!!! Nsukka Girl Shared A Photo Of Her Preparing Their Local Food Okpa by CutenaijaMedia(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lols

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Met A Shuwa Arab / History Of Awe Town In Oyo State / Can Some One Tell Me The Meaning Of These Words In Tiv?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.