Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me (43572 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by beetown(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by IamLovely: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
break up with her she is cheating and doesn't what you to know grin

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by beetown(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLovely:
break up with her she is cheating and doesn't what you to know grin
Please if it's cheating, she isn't that type of girl...it's her attitude that I can't deal with

6 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by NeeKlaus: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
You are dating an insecure little Bitçh!

From the way she behaves, it's obvious she's a spoilt Daddy's girl. She's used to people intervening for her in whatever she does. Can't handle matters on her own because she wasn't brought up to do that.

End that relationship before you die of High Blood Pressure. I hate drama. angry

317 Likes 14 Shares

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by shege45: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
i wonder y pple stil stay in relationships dey dnt enjoy

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by EmekaBlue(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
Are u fvcking her well? if not...Thats d main problem for her crazy attitudes

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by smartty68(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
This girl isn't the right person for you, you can only learn to get used to her behaviours if you choose to stay because its obvious that you can't change her!

Choose your happiness over her and let her be

31 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by IamLovely: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
beetown:

Please if it's cheating, she isn't that type of girl...it's her attitude that I can't deal with

oga you wanna trust we ladies right

Keep the relationship then, until she poo on your face..

She is changing cos she doesn't want you any more and someone better is already around..

Or is that how her attitude was before now

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Wizkhalifa2(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
Why do guys sweat over girls? .. I don't get it.

40 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by beetown(m): 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Are u fvcking her well? if not...Thats d main problem for her crazy attitudes

I don't really know
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Draei: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
Is this even a relationship? mtcheeeew!

9 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by elantraceey(f): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's either she's just being immature or she's looking for a way out of the relationship.

52 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by SmellingAnus(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Just give her space...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:

From the way she behaves, it's obvious she's a spoilt Daddy's girl. She's used to people intervening for her in whatever she does. Can't handle matters on her own because she wasn't brought up to do that.

End that relationship before you die of High Blood Pressure. I hate drama. angry

Conscise grin

6 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by beetown(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLovely:

oga you wanna trust we ladies right

Keep the relationship then, until she poo on your face..

She is changing cos she doesn't want you any more and someone better is already around.

Or is that how her attitude was before now

I've always noticed that she never takes anything I say,she feels I can't correct her,if I say anything she wouldn't take it but if any of my friends says the same thing,she'll concur at once

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by IamLovely: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
beetown:

I've always noticed that she never takes anything I say,she feels I can't correct her,if I say anything she wouldn't take it but if any of my friends says the same thing,she'll concur at once

na wa oh..

Seems she is only dating you with pity..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by beetown(m): 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Seems you're right about the insecurity, that could be the reason she always checked my WhatsApp... When I do what she likes she'll compare me to either her father of elder brother

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by beetown(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLovely:

na wa oh..

Seems she is only dating you with pity..

God forbid... I'm the most eligible bachelor I know, even though I'm not rich I can actually take care of myself..she doesn't ask me for anything but I still do what I can for her

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by NeeKlaus: 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
beetown:

Seems you're right about the insecurity, that could be the reason she always checked my WhatsApp... When I do what she likes she'll compare me to either her father of elder brother
Her FATHER or ELDER BROTHER. That supreme male figure in her life. She was totally pampered as a child and she still hasn't grown out of it.

Believe me Bro, many things can kill a man but this shouldn't be yours. grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by IamLovely: 7:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
beetown:

God forbid... I'm the most eligible bachelor I know, even though I'm not rich I can actually take care of myself..she doesn't ask me for anything but I still do what I can for her

lolz

sir, do what is in your heart.

But first Give her space for now till she come calling..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
beetown:

Cheating is not the only ish in relationships.. Abandon whatever that doesn't give u happiness. Your God has shown u red flag.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by beetown(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Her FATHER or ELDER BROTHER. That supreme male figure in her life. She was totally pampered as a child and she still hasn't grown out of it.

Believe me Bro, many things can kill a man but this shouldn't be yours. grin

Haha sad so you're saying I should end it all?

I love her tho'
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by beetown(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
IamLovely:

lolz

sir, do what is in your heart.

But first Give her space for now till she come calling..

I'll do that
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by beetown(m): 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
What really got me angry was how my friend insulted me because of her,my friend who can't talk to me on a normal day
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by rawpadgin(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
My friend go make money, leave girls mata

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Empressabbie(f): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
She's just being insecure and there's nothing u can do about it, it's either u accept her or break it up with her. By d way, how old is she?

2 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by beetown(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
Empressabbie:
She's just being insecure and there's nothing u can do about it, it's either u accept her or break it up with her. By d way, how old is she?

She's 22
Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Apina(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
beetown:
Hello Guys.

This will be the first time I'll be asking for relationship advice on here since I've been on Nairaland

I've been dating this girl for some months now,I really love her a lot but she has some issues

Lemme explain, when we started dating she was the perfect girl until after about a month, I noticed any time she was with my phone she would go through my WhatsApp. Any time I confront her about it she'll accuse of me of cheating and hiding things from her and because of the that we had a big fight, I tried calling her to apologize but she avoided my calls,it was not until she got into a fight with one of her friends because she was checking his WhatsApp that she apologized and we settled.
Now to the latest,I observed that she loved reporting every little issue we have to my friends,which I don't like (I like my privacy) she actually reported our relationship to a friend of mine who I'm not in talking terms with, in the course of the guy trying to intervene, he insulted me so much, he called me a liar so many times and I couldn't do anything cos my girlfriend was the one who involved him. After the chat I got in touch with my girlfriend and told her politely that I didn't like the way she carried our relationship issues to my friends, that my friends' girlfriends never reported their issues to me they way she did to them and she exploded, she called names,she started crying saying I should give her space because I'm making her regret getting into the relationship. Now she hasn't answered my calls since then.
She doesn't respect me at all,she makes me feel as if I'm maltreating her, she doesnt take anything i say and does anything she sees fit. please should I continue with the relationship or not.

PS: she's the only daughter of her family, could it be the reason she acts like this?
Person when u never marry, na dey gv u sleepless night like this. Better find something better to channel all this energy into before u get high blood pressure on top Toto when u never pay money put.

15 Likes

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Empressabbie(f): 7:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
beetown:

She's 22
She should be matured by now but as people always say "age does not equals maturity", if u know u cant tolerate her behaviour then let her go because u wont be able to change her

1 Like

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
Beetown
Lemme burst ur bubbles
That ur frnd she reported u to
That insulted u while trying to advice u
Has gotten a share of the cookie
There's absolutely no doubt about that

Just play ur package well , meanwhile use style deh find replacement babe ooo
Dis is d time to increase ur sexual appetite
Devour that gal like mad
U got nothing to lose

D Gods have spoken

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me by thesuave10(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
Oga dump that idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fiancée Barbing Her Husband-To-Be In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Boyfriend's Phone Number To Her Toasters, Each Time They Ask / Bride, Groom, Bridesmaids, Groomsmen Do The 'Faint Dance' At Their Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.