Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,115 members, 7,807,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

What Should Be The Purnishment For This Child(photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Should Be The Purnishment For This Child(photo) (1303 Views)

You Really Have To Hear Why This Child Was Sent Back From School / Photo Of The Day! See What They Did To This Child - Is This Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be The Purnishment For This Child(photo) by Adaowerri111: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2017
You got home and saw this, what will be your reaction?

Re: What Should Be The Purnishment For This Child(photo) by Shelloween(m): 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2017
Her punishment depends on the financial status of her family. Judging by the picture, she's from a wealthy family, so no serious punishment would be given to her. If she had been an African, the caption would've been "FATHER TIED DAUGHTER TO A WINDOW AND USED HOT IRON ON HER, AFTER CATCHING HER CUTTING HIS LIFE SAVINGS WITH SCISSORS, IN THIS BUHARI ERA"

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Purnishment For This Child(photo) by nextprince: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Keep medicine and all valuables out of the reach of children.
Re: What Should Be The Purnishment For This Child(photo) by Nduemma12(m): 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
I will just roast that like kaduna corn.
Re: What Should Be The Purnishment For This Child(photo) by nofuckz(m): 12:57am On Aug 06, 2017
cool I don't want to believe those are real notes
Re: What Should Be The Purnishment For This Child(photo) by Adaowerri111: 5:32am On Aug 06, 2017
nofuckz:
cool I don't want to believe those are real notes

Yes they are
Re: What Should Be The Purnishment For This Child(photo) by nofuckz(m): 10:21am On Aug 06, 2017
Adaowerri111:

Yes they are

because you handed them to her
Oh can never tell, maybe you're are aunty. Happy Sunday.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To Nwaamaikpe / Should I Stop Breastfeeding My Son Now? / Be The First Person To Test Sancoj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.