Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,746 members, 7,802,278 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) (55194 Views)

COVID-19: Management Reacts To Protest By ESUT Nurses Over ‘lack Of PPE’ / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR / Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Holuwahyomzzy: 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
A Nigerian lady, Ebisike Victoria Chinyere, took to Facebook to invite her friends to her own burial because she has no money to treat herself.

The Imo state born who seemed to have given up in life, when asked what her ailment was she said she stepped on poison and has no money to treat herself and she can only afford rat poison to terminate her life!

She wrote;

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN u re cordially invited to my burial ceremoney on de 31st of August 2017 As I DonT Have Money To Continue My Treatment Can Afford 50NairA To Buy Rat Killer To Terminate My Life

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/lady-invites-everyone-to-her-burial.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Young03(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
She should visit Tb Joshua or apostle sule asap

In fact una fr ebube muonso fit help u

7 Likes

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by swiz123(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Why gv up on life?life is full of possibilities whereas death is so final.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by goldbim(f): 9:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Omg!aside the medical and financial assistance,she really needs moral support..i pray help locates her soonest and people around her will pay attention to her..she's fighting a big battle for her to put up such post..!

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Preshochyx(m): 9:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stop telling her to pray, help her... Faith without work is baseless.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2017
pic looks funny like some kinda skin cancer ish. anyways, she needs some good buddies around her like right now.

It might not be life-threatening but it's clear people like offing themselves at the first sign of difficulty like they were some kinda thermostat-driven household appliance nowadays.

may God help us not to be tested beyond our rational limits.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Travelking: 10:19pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na wa sister
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Nxndkdjdkdk jsjsj
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
Na Wao
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2017
all those guys will be planning how to hang her cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy men dont help for free

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by hilroy: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is sad
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by ProfEinstein: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
She did not match any poison ,she either has diabetic foot ulcer or an infection. Africans and our superstitious mentality.mtchewwww

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
The first neeger that comment still asking her is she's sick.... and people are clamouring for space of leadership for the youth

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by corperscorner: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
D
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
RIP in advance lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by kuldude29(m): 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
send person money make she use treat herself u dey talk of prayer, if e happen nw u go carry ur lng neck go attend burial.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by karimla: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2017
Go to church and pray sister for JESUS heals

Abi u feel say ur sin too much for God to forgive
He is a merciful God... Go and get your healing sister

2 Likes

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Seguntimmy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
Some1 plz tel me wat I can say to this lady.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by badbreathcure101: 10:26pm On Aug 05, 2017
That idiot quoting the bible tho

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by bebe2(f): 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProfEinstein:
She did not match any poison ,she either has diabetic foot ulcer or an infection. Africans and our superstitious mentality.mtchewwww

Tnk u oo, me don rest for naija pple mata.

Their way of thinking pass me.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chei
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by fk001(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
If she wants to beg for help this is not the right way.
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by rossyc(f): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
This is sad. Speechless

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Kamelot77(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
never give up, after every tunnel there is Always light
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by brize(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
From the comments, 2 people has indicated interest to help her out, am sure more will still come....

inbox me your acct no.......

why cant i send msg to you, will like to help....
You will deduct from their comments that they may not have strong tie with this lady.... but guess what?? they are Igbos and takes pride in showing love to one another.

Igbo nwe mmadu daluu nu ooo....... anyi bu ofu , anyi kajala akaja

9 Likes

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by policy12: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
I wish I can help but I pray d lord find u helper and heal u in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by unqombothi(f): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
pic looks funny like some kinda skin cancer ish. anyways, she needs some good buddies around her like right now.

It might not be life-threatening but it's clear people like offing themselves at the first sign of difficulty like they were some kinda thermostat-driven household appliance nowadays.

may God help us not to be tested beyond our rational limits.
You're right. The way folks resort to suicide these days is worrisome.

By the way, how's the wife search going?
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by 222Martins(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProfEinstein:
Too much education made you forget your root. Believe it or not, science has its limitations. In Ala Igbo, that thing on this lady's leg is called "Achi Ere" and it is a poison that takes effect when you step on it. There's another one called "Agba Belt." Upon all the books i have read about science and all the rest, i will never fail to acknowledge the reality on ground. Keep deceiving yourself. Who no know no go know undecided undecided

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Etizz: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
she need money for treatment ....its not like prayers don't work but she complains about finances not prayers, so if u wanna help send some cash and stop Dis prayer thing......as at dis stage of her life, she prays more Dan anybody....

1 Like

Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
Is that her best alternative... She needs counseling
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by jbjackson(m): 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
Young03:
She should visit Tb Joshua or apostle sule asap

In fact una fr ebube muonso fit help u
can udrive her there
Re: Lady Invites Nigerian To Her Burial Over Lack Of Funds To Treat Herself (Photos) by lathrowinger: 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
Ipob Girl, Buh nnamdi kunu get money to campaign nah... or meet Kc limpopo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre / Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) / American Lady Always Sexually Aroused: I Cry & Beg Him To Have Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.