Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 PM

How Much Would It Cost To Build This ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Much Would It Cost To Build This ? (876 Views)

Build This 4 Bedroom Duplex To Carcass in 2 MONTHS / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost To Build This ? by ultron12345: 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
Goodday Nairalanders,

Pls can someone help me with cost estimates to build the following structure (excluding cost of land)

A 2 storey building to be used as office, with each floor measuring 10m by 12m on relatively dry land. Each of the floors will be an open floor plan.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build This ? by Fadelex(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
you'll need a comprehensive design of what you want first before you can get a quote
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build This ? by Chekitaut: 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
ultron12345:
Goodday Nairalanders,

Pls can someone help me with cost estimates to build the following structure (excluding cost of land)

A 2 storey building to be used as office, with each floor measuring 10m by 12m on relatively dry land. Each of the floors will be an open floor plan.
Plan & location very important
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build This ? by ultron12345: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Fadelex:
you'll need a comprehensive design of what you want first before you can get a quote
Chekitaut:
Plan & location very important
Fadelex:

Here is a rough sketch of the plan......it will be built in Benin

1 Share

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build This ? by Fadelex(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
ultron12345:

Here is a rough sketch of the plan......it will be built in Benin
you can drop your mail or pm me
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build This ? by ultron12345: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Fadelex:
you can drop your mail or pm me
sent
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build This ? by adebaxton(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2017
ultron12345:
Goodday Nairalanders,

Still up?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build This ? by ultron12345: 11:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
adebaxton:

Still up?
yes it is
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Build This ? by adebaxton(m): 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2017
ultron12345:
yes it is
alright.

(1) (Reply)

Hotel For Sale At Ughelli,delta State. / Different Private Jets For Sale / A Standard Room At Palmgrove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.