Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:07 AM

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) (57644 Views)

Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by bbbabes(f): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2017
This NYSC Couple was pictured with their Cute little son also claded in a mini NYSC uniform.

They all look gorgeous, only that the father needs to grow up. He's now a dad.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/check-out-this-nysc-couple-with-their.html?m=1

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
They are both good looking I will give them that wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Enemies of state getting pregnant before marriage, ipod pigs should quote me if they are one

Only killjoys take cheap shots at cool sturvs.

Quoted you & proudly N.Delta!

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Only killjoys take cheap shots at cool sturvs.

Quoted you & proudly N.Delta!
Wailer good evening sa

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 10:10pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Wailer good evening sa

trouble maker, you wey suppose dey town dey chop point&kill...abi na lekki you dey grin?
anyway, enjoy the weekend.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

trouble maker, you wey suppose dey town dey chop point&kill...abi na lekki you dey grin?
anyway, enjoy the weekend.
Am in london with buhari, we have paid for our return tickets back to Nigeria but we are yet to collect our change sa, enemies of state are the ones handling it

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by IdeyFindWife: 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Am in london with buhari, we have paid for our return tickets back to Nigeria but we are yet to collect our change sa, enemies of state are the ones handling it

Ahaa, how was the ArchiBishop of Canterbury's visit then. We hear the old priest came visiting London House?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
OK den
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by CheezyCharles(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Enemies of state getting pregnant before marriage, ipod pigs should quote me if they are one
don't have heart attack because your parents weren't this cute... it's nobody's fault .befor u Qoute me,take a look at my dp,show ur girlfriend and see if she won't dump ur ugly ass !

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by babz11(m): 10:32pm On Aug 05, 2017
Seriously u mean dat small boy don graduate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by chiefolododo(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
they want to feed the baby inside 19,8?

7 Likes

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Girls of nowadays.. .....

If they don't put one of their hands on that spot, the photo is not complete

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Those conversations on this thread tho. How did nysc couple relate to buhari in London?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by biblegirl: 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Y on earth re they stressing that baby?Must dey take pictures with him.
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Dannyset(m): 10:34pm On Aug 05, 2017
Stop lying. They are not couples and that's not their child too. Check the caption you would see they are no where near being a couple or having the baby.
Liars on the loose

40 Likes

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Taeewo(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by biblegirl: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
Y on earth re they stressing that baby?Must dey take pictures with him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by GetHelpWorldwid: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2017
auntysimbiat:
OK den
emeijeh:
D
CheezyCharles:
kkh

Booking space to write meaningless things

1 Like

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
GetHelpWorldwid:

Booking space to write meaningless things
Who you help?
You don serve?
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by beastofwestros(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
wow...cute!!!
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2017
bbbabes:
This NYSC Couple was pictured with their Cute little son also claded in a mini NYSC uniform.

They all look gorgeous, only that the father needs to grow up. He's now a dad.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/check-out-this-nysc-couple-with-their.html?m=1

its funny that even though u posted this picture u weren't observant.look at d guys trousers he actually pulled them up. besides u can't wear short trousers as nysc uniform

1 Like

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
It's actually a pre something picture.. Wedding, marital, pregnancy or whatever.. I sha know it's a pre something.. They can't be youth corper with that dresscode or probably serving in lagos.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by PrickGetSize(m): 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2017
Rubbish.
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 10:38pm On Aug 05, 2017
lexy2014:
its funny that even though u posted this picture u weren't observant.look at d guys trousers he actually pulled them up. besides u can't wear short trousers as nysc uniform
I wore shorts during my days in anambra

4 Likes

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by searchhussein(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
Their income per month combined is 39,600..SMH..atleast it can buy them bleaching creams

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Guyman02: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
D
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
emeijeh:

I wore shorts during my days in anambra
nice
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2017
.that's a living Certificate

Congratulations to them

Evidence to prove

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.