Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:23 PM

NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) (57661 Views)

Female Corper Dresses Up Her Little Son In NYSC Outfit As She Passe Out (photos) / Is Anything Wrong With This NYSC Outfit? (Photo) / 74-Year-Old Grandma Rocks NYSC Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
This little adorable cutie dude must go and perform his own service too for putting on that uniform grin
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
That's a living Certificate

Congrat to them
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
CheezyCharles:
don't have heart attack because your parents weren't this cute... it's nobody's fault .befor u Qoute me,take a look at my dp,show ur girlfriend and see if she won't dumb ur ugly ass !
Before quoting me next time, learn how to spell dump not dumb, and as for your dp, Obasanjo looks greater than you, get another cream
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Lovely.
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Leez(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Enemies of state getting pregnant before marriage, ipod pigs should quote me if they are one
NwaAmaikpe is d chief nl troll
d rest of u are just wannabes
be humble now and sit dowb

1 Like

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Leez(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Enemies of state getting pregnant before marriage, ipod pigs should quote me if they are one
NwaAmaikpe is d chief nl troll
d rest of u are just wannabes
be humble now and sit down

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by sukkot: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2017
make that nigga do DNA test on that pikin. that pikin look like a real black nigga pikin grin
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by CheezyCharles(m): 10:47pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Before quoting me next time, learn how to spell dump not dumb, and as for your dp, Obasanjo looks greater than you, get another cream
you're so dumb that u don't know the difference between "dumb" and "dump" use Google bruh it's very obvious u are not into higher institution yet. even if u are it will be one mumu poly. 21st century kid saying it's dump ass? Jesus! as for my complexion .i was dark in that pic and look well bruh u should be able to differentiate those who use cream from those who doesn’t .i haven't seen ur pic but I know i'm finer than u even from the way u type!
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Hope your parenting skills haven't been stunted by your lack of basic intelligence. How does Ipob factor into this couple's relationship?

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Skubidude(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
babz11:
Seriously u mean dat small boy don graduate?

Yes na, he is a graduate of Geophysics from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
CheezyCharles:
you're so dumb that u don't know the difference between "dumb" and "dump" use Google bruh it's very obvious u are not into higher institution yet. even if u are it will be one mumu poly. 21st century kid saying it's dump ass? Jesus!
Go and learn English son, am done quoting you, I have better things doing
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Ipob pig spotted

Sub evolved human ape spotted. I pity the poor brat you brought into this world.
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 10:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Sub evolved human ape spotted. I pity the poor brat you brought into this world.
I also pity the pig and the idiot that brought you into this world
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by zolapower: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2017
How did they do it ?
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by CheezyCharles(m): 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Go and learn English son, am done quoting you, I have better things doing
lol I don't need to learn another man"s language ,i'm good! but pls learn to love. it's easy. if u continue like this(hating on good) it will be far from u. i'm igbo and I can even marry an hausa girl . I hate no one and u should to do the same .dont let the world deceive u.
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by HajimeSaito(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

I also pity the pig and the idiot that brought you into this world

Contraception was created to stop products of illiteracy like you from being conceived. If only your parents had been sterilised we wouldn't be having this argument.
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2017
CheezyCharles:
lol I don't need to learn another man"s language ,i'm good! but pls learn to love. it's easy. if u continue like this(hating on good) it will be far from u. i'm igbo and I can even marry an hausa girl . I hate no one and u should to do the same .dont let the world deceive u.
Then you should have known that comments like mine are not supposed to be taken seriously
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Contraception was created to stop products of illiteracy like you from being conceived. If only your parents had been sterilised we wouldn't be having this argument.
Ok son
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Leez(m): 11:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Who's this slow poke, and who the fvck is the guy you just called and please am not a troll
Cc mynd44, Rule8 broken
Laying false accusations on someone
nicca u a troll
stop crying
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Leez(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Then you should have known that comments like mine are not supposed to be taken seriously
so u admit dat u are a troll
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2017
Leez:

nicca u a troll
stop crying
Okay son
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by ayolaboss(m): 11:09pm On Aug 05, 2017
the baby go dey collect allawey
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by hokafor(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Mr fine man, go and drop that baby with ur mum. and enter in to the Labour market, hustle to give that boy a better future.
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by centoke30(m): 11:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
Chai..... this is an Absu G oooo.. he graduated from URP. He is into music.. I dont know that lady sha..but they are cute together just that the Guy needs the OP's advice
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by onyeawka80(m): 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
bbbabes:
This NYSC Couple was pictured with their Cute little son also claded in a mini NYSC uniform.

They all look gorgeous, only that the father needs to grow up. He's now a dad.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/check-out-this-nysc-couple-with-their.html?m=1

really d dude shuld grow up he still dress like a 21 yrsold boy
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by eberetos: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:
Please don't hinsult them nah aba!! But they are not looking dirty now!!!! But Igbo girls are neat... Prease any ow, since you her not hable to creat uman beings, don't call them pigs prease...
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by buffalowings: 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
If you see the fabric used in making nysc uniforms

When I saw it I knew Nigeria has been placed on a curse

These guys obviously sewed those uniforms on their own
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Consray(f): 11:28pm On Aug 05, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
It's actually a pre something picture.. Wedding, marital, pregnancy or whatever.. I sha know it's a pre something.. They can't be youth corper with that dresscode or probably serving in lagos.
lol....a pre something
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by 9jaCrib(m): 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2017
Re: NYSC Couple With Their Little Son In NYSC Outfit (Photo) by Euckybaby(f): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2017
searchhussein:
Their income per month combined is 39,600..SMH..atleast it can buy them breaching creams

i guess you meant bleaching cream...igbo man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People / Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.