Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University (2831 Views)

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Barack Obama Is Time Person Of The Year 2012. / Obama Is A Weak Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by pcmecom(m): 9:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by pcmecom(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2010
who is barack hussein obama?
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by Mudley313: 3:01am On Feb 12, 2010
are u ok?
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by pcmecom(m): 7:28am On Feb 12, 2010
what do you think?
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by safeact(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2010
And so he is not a lawyer? Shut ur dime mouth up! Excuse me pass jare.
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by pcmecom(m): 8:03am On Feb 12, 2010
@safaet
I asked a simple question, I didnt insult you, why do you choose to attack my character?
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by SEFAGO(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2010
^ hehe

pcmecom u do craze finish
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by texazzpete(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2010
pcmecom:

what do you think?

Why do you feel the need to just post any dubious piece of information you see on the internet? And why exactly do you frequent all these sites?

All these links you post have something in common; they are always poorly designed, always full of spurious information.
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by EzeUche(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2010
You people are just as bad as the white redneck trash in the U.S. who say that President Obama was not born in the United States.

Stupid fools, angry
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by kt1t: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2010
what has this got to do with you as a Nigerian?
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by dustydee: 9:55am On Feb 12, 2010
And he is the president, Give me a break.
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by Shoot2Kill: 10:05am On Feb 12, 2010
OBAMA IS A FAKE NIGGER !

I used to support him but i have since realised he is corrupt.America is now worse off! And to make matters worse he is bowing to everyone king or Emperor he meets.What's up with that ?

He should have gone into advertising ,he knows how to brainwash people and feed them lies after lies!

He 419ed the american public,now they are crying foul.

Why did the first black American president have to be this guy?
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by blacksta(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2010
i suspect pcmecon and shoot2kill are the same person - These two or one are full of the conspiracy theory shiit
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by agathamari(f): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2010
normaly i think shoot2kill is a slowpoke but considering us opinion polls have about 70-77% (depending on poll) of american saying if the election was tomorrow they wouldnt vote him a second term and his job aproval rating has been below 50% for months now, that moroan might actual be including some trace amounts of facts in his conspiracy theory
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by Shoot2Kill: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2010
agathamari:

normaly i think shoot2kill is a slowpoke but considering us opinion polls have about 70-77% (depending on poll) of american saying if the election was tomorrow they wouldnt vote him a second term and his job aproval rating has been below 50% for months now, that moroan might actual be including some trace amounts of facts in his conspiracy theory

Na your papa be slowpoke!
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by Shoot2Kill: 11:36am On Feb 12, 2010
blacksta:

i suspect pcmecon and shoot2kill are the same person - These two or one are full of the conspiracy theory shiit

So because we have the same beliefs means we are the same person.Try to sound intelligent please and leave the drama for Oprah!
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by Kx: 11:42am On Feb 12, 2010
Can this be true?
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by bibiking1(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2010
Did it occur to you that the rival party actually dug through Obama's history during the election campaign? I guess they missed this your "brilliant discovery"!,
,,,maybe we can make better progress today if we talked about something less absurd!
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 12, 2010
hiss!
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by clemeseh(m): 12:20pm On Feb 12, 2010
Go get a good Job grin
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by agathamari(f): 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

Na your papa be slowpoke!
brillant come back, did you hurt yourself? grin
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by safeact(m): 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
@poster, i dont mean to insult anyöne but i wonder why would just wake up and decide to anything u see on web. U think America is like naija where everything can go? When Obama was a senator all this was not found out and during his presidential campaign,it was not found out again and just dis morning u are feeding us with dis!  Lend me ur ears, i have come to bury Ceaser and not to praise him! In America, b4 u cöntest 4 any position. U must be certified in all ramifications through screening and tests! Every thing has a procedure unlike in naija. And any time there is a breach of d law,d person resigns without anybody compelling him to do so or else faces 24hrs impeachment process . I believe u must have got some 'thinking-faculty' that makes u able to surf d web, so use d same discretion when ever u come any of such links, and d same goes to ur supporters too. In fact, Americans need an appology  from u for insulting their inteligence!! Excuse me pass jare.
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by pcmecom(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2010
I wonder why some people cannot stick to the issue!!! its quite sad, the report says that obama never attended columbia university like he claimed he did, up till this day nobody has come forth to confirm his admission or even graduation from the institution. His records at the university has never been found.

I never insulted anyone when I posted the link, and I dont know why some people will choose to insult others just because they have a contrary view with them. Please lets try and make the debate constructive rather than destructive. Thanks
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by 4Play(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
pcmecom

You are a bit of a retard. You think if Obama was falsely claiming to attend a particular university, this won't be major news?
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by Beaf: 4:09am On Feb 13, 2010
pcmecom:

what do you think?

. . .That the CIA and FBI are watching you.
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by Mariory(m): 4:30am On Feb 13, 2010
pcmecom:

I wonder why some people cannot stick to the issue!!! its quite sad, the report says that obama never attended columbia university like he claimed he did, up till this day nobody has come forth to confirm his admission or even graduation from the institution. His records at the university has never been found.

And what exactly are we as Nigerians suppossed to do about that?
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by ElRazur: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2010
So kini big deal? Any one here who is a Nigerian should not even attempt to criticize him if the alleged story have any truth in them. After all, it aint like we have a high moral ground or something. grin
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by coldhearts(f): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2010
Actually some of us do have high moral grounds.  wall street wins when it comes to the lowest moral grounds lol

now my candid response to the topic; topic, not poster.

Twinkle twinkle little star
how i wonder what you are
up above the sky so high
like a diamond in the sky, my singing sucks lol. ----it means this is irrelevant to me or the many nigerians out theresmiley
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2010
and somehow he attended Harvard law school from space right? Many of you morons dont even know you require a first deg in the US to attend law school . . .
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by pcmecom(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18, 2010
and somehow he attended Harvard law school from space right? Many of you morons dont even know you require a first deg in the US to attend law school . . .

How come none of his academic records is yet to be found? Even nobody has come forth to claim obama was his classmate while at columbia?

However we have seen records,pictures and people who confirmed that he was their classmate while at harvard.

Lets try and keep the debate civil, if you have any proof to counter my claim you are welcome.
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
pcmecom:

How come none of his academic records is yet to be found? Even nobody has come forth to claim obama was his classmate while at columbia?

However we have seen records,pictures and people who confirmed that he was their classmate while at harvard.

Lets try and keep the debate civil, if you have any proof to counter my claim you are welcome.

lol the proof of your own claim is that "none of his academic records are yet to be found"?

You seem to think this is Nigeria right? grin I'm sure if he had NO records Columbia and Harvard would be the first to cry foul not you. The relevant authorities have his records, he doesnt need to produce them to appease empty heads like you.
Re: Obama Is A Fraud: Never Attended Columbia University by pcmecom(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
@davidylan

lol the proof of your own claim is that "none of his academic records are yet to be found"?

You seem to think this is Nigeria right? I'm sure if he had NO records Columbia and Harvard would be the first to cry foul not you. The relevant authorities have his records, he doesnt need to produce them to appease empty heads like you.

The way a person responds to a question tells alot about a person's personality. I have never ever insulted you on this forum and I dont see any reason why you should do the same!!!. I asked a simple question,which is do you have any proof that suggest he attended columbia university?

If you dont have answers to my question, why dont you just ignore the post till someone who has answers to a question come along.Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Army Loads Deadly Howitzers In War Plane For Delivery To Ukraine Military / Serious Labour Shortage In South Africa / Boko Haram Take Over London. Body parts In The Streets. - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.