Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) (61193 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Pizzy01(m): 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
roqrules04:

How can I get this guy's whatsapp number grin
My brother, if you drink enough bottles of beer before going to bed, it will be revealed unto thee grin
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by geemonee88: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thats how to treat a Slay King

1 Like

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
Best of luck Neymar Jr.
It pains me you had to leave suddenly but I'm okay with the fact that you didn't join Real Madrid or any club in that empty English premier league...
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by smartnero24(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
With that kinda money he can afford to move half his extended family wherever ho goes across Europe.

Blessings fall on all those who're working hard.

1 Like

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
This thread is very inspiring. Thank God for his plans for all of us!
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by endove(f): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
swiz123:
Wake me up when it gets to frontpage
wakie wakie
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Everyone is now saying their sons must be footballers because of their present huge wages.
They forgot that is the same thing their parents said years ago about doctors and lawyers.
Today, many doctors are jobless and many lawyers don't even make up to N60k a month.
Nothing lasts forever but Change is constant.
The wisdom needed lies in your ability to understand the changes happening in our world and adapt to it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by MistaBabz: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
I'm just imagining the joy in his mom's heart. She'll be so proud of her son
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by waleylagboy: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
lord Jesus, let me and my family be celebrated all over the world in Jesus name...

open my book of remembrance....

Neymar was celebrated

I will be celebrated too

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by solid3(m): 3:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
roqrules04:

Scammer Lol.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by jimb(m): 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
roqrules04:

hehehe see mumu o
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
emsco:
david becham was celebrated like this if not more when he transfered from MAN utd to Real marid
even ronaldo,,more than 80,000 fans went to bernebau to welcome him
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
seguntijan:
Everyone is now saying their sons must be footballers because of their present huge wages.
They forgot that is the same thing their parents said years ago about doctors and lawyers.
Today, many doctors are jobless and many lawyers don't even make up to N60k a month.
Nothing lasts forever but Change is constant.
The wisdom needed lies in your ability to understand the changes happening in our world and adapt to it.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
DONADAMS:
even ronaldo,,more than 80,000 fans went to bernebau to welcome him

True, na turn by turn.

May God remember us.

2 Likes

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
emsco:
david becham was celebrated like this if not more when he transfered from MAN utd to Real marid
Ronaldinho to ac Milan.
The whole stadium was lit
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Alwaysking: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Baba God bless me too.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Rapahel1116: 3:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wagner was neymars former agent ....his dad is his agent now
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Explorers:

True, na turn by turn.
May God remember us.
amen!!
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by RIchieSuazo(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
My Son must play football.����

Neymar Sold for £190million
Neymar wage breakdown…

- £650K a week

- £92,860 a day

- £3869 an hour

- £64.50 a minute

- £1.10 per second.

Which doctor don earn that kind money?
This is how i will be teaching my son his ABC's.
A for Attack
B for Back pass
C for Crossing
D for Dribbling
E for Emirate
F for Foul
G for Goal
H for Header
I for interception
J for jogging
K for keeper
L for linesman
M for marking
N for nodding
O for offside
P for penalty
Q for quacking
R for referee
S for scoring
T for team
In fact, I no dey write again.
Make i go find him size for boot and jersey keep. From the day dey born am, he go begin train.
I don dey reason d name self

Neymarchukwu
Chironaldo
Messibuzor
Or even
pogbanazo
He must play football, shikina!!

#SeeYouAtTheTop future child ���
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Do you dream of a future infront or behind the camera?
Become a Film Director, Video Editor, Cinematographer, Screenwriter, an outstanding Actor/Actress and be involved in our Film Production in 2 -3 months..Read more in this thread. and call 08032684423 https://www.nairaland.com/3964815/thread-all-wannabies-cinematography-anything#59113014
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by DanielGb(m): 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
overdrive:
not wishing him bad but supposing just supposing he flops in psg.what next
He won't. He is surrounded by love and traveled with love. His family.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by yassjib: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
roqrules04:

Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by dederocs(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is the good life.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Explorers:
Neymar's celebrity friends include singer Justin Bieber (centre) and F1 racer Lewis Hamilton.

There's no Lewis Hamilton in that pix though
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
FAMILY IS EVERYTHING. A MAN THAT DOESN'T SPEND TIME WITH HIS FAMILY CAN NEVER BE A REAL MAN.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
hope this huge pay translates to more goals. he shouldnt go and be like pogba that wants to run away from united
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by odehaj: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
When Neymar de write "100%Jesus"for hin head people no understand.
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by kayalla(f): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
roqrules04:

Google him na grin
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Explorers:

Abi nw, i wish him his dreams.

May God remember us too in our ways.
yes oooo..
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by pluralink: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) by Abbey1442: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2017
Neymar!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Switzerland Footballer, Karim Gazzetta Commits Suicide By Jumping From Building / 8 Funny Nicknames Of Famous Nigerian Footballers And Their Origins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.