Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? (8250 Views)

3 Men Carrying Sacrifice In Ikorodu, Forced To Eat It (Photos) / '9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Angel Obinim In Ghana Turns Stone To Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by purem(m): 7:42am On Aug 06, 2017
This question has been on my mind for some times now bcoz the level at which our Christians believe in their pastor that they can go the extra mile at abusing and cursing the non Christian that will say something against their pastor.

And The scriptures has recorded numerous scenes were Jesus Christ has done a similar miracles like feeding a thousands of people with little bread and fish.

so my question is; WHAT IF ON A GOOD SUNDAY YOUR PASTOR TURNS A STONE TO BREAD AND TELLING YOU THAT JESUS HAS TOLD HIM TO DO SO THAT YOU SHOULD TAKE IT HAS HOLY COMMUNION? would you eat it?

NB; BE SINCERE ON YOUR ANSWER AND PUT MORE LIGHT ON EITHER YES OR NO.

MODERATORS. plz we need more people to discuss on this question

3 Likes

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by rheether(f): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2017
Why should I?

4 Likes

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Upaka(f): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Jesus did not even turn the stone to bread. OP is better you rebuke the devil now.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Epositive(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2017
man shall live not by bread alone tongue

i need money undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by decatalyst(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2017
I know I can't be hungry at that time fa grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by swiz123(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Give it to your wife first...

26 Likes

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by kalvoken(m): 7:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Try such miracle up north, they would start eating stone. grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by torres89: 7:53am On Aug 06, 2017
I don't believe in miracles

especially from Pentecostal churches

all lies and hypnosis

or just mare coincidence

that which we call miracle could just be a determined mind at work

psychologist understand that better

Jesus Christ and the saints were the last to work miracles...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by hopefulLandlord: 7:54am On Aug 06, 2017
interesting
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by purem(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Upaka:
Jesus did not even turn the stone to bread. OP is better you rebuke the devil now.

How abt the little fish and bread and water to wine..

We yaf heard were pastor perform miracles just dat dey have not yet perform dis type and I know they on research
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2017
only if the Pastor is an ifa priest
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Amberon11: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2017
Lol
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2017
I de mad? If his juju fails and the bread returns to its original state in my stomach na

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Yes I would want it as Next cash and carry bread
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Pavore9: 8:44am On Aug 06, 2017
He is free to eat it alone! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by dacovajnr: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2017
I would find another stone to be turned to beans to compliment the bread, afterall the bible says "Man shall not live by bread alone" grin cheesy

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by desmond1991(m): 8:45am On Aug 06, 2017
The question is hard to answer
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by aragon4realz(m): 8:46am On Aug 06, 2017
lol..what kinda stupid question is this one??
when Jesus fed the crowd did he do it with stone or sand or when he turned water to wine did he do it with sand or did he ask them to fill the jars with sand or dust,
one quick question do you eat stone for a living or do you chop sand for breakfast??
in fact too much of science fiction movies has destroyed your brain.
OK let me come down a little to your own level of thinking and assume that it might happen... anything that can't be eaten and miraculously it turns to something delicious will you eat it??
my friend wakeup magic is on play not miracle,
anyways I pray miracle fall on you one day

5 Likes

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Lol
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by sayentease(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Well.. It has happened before.. A pastor turned a stone to bread LIVE!

Link below
https://www.nairaland.com/3964083/simply-amazing-rate-new-akwa
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by merryossai(m): 8:47am On Aug 06, 2017
thank God I eat before going to church everyday, so I can't and won't eat it cos I want to avoid stories that touch, before all this strange Nigerian pastors go use me do spiritual(juju) practical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by cruzita(f): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2017
NOOO,MAKE D TIN NO GO TURN TO STONE BACK 4 MY BELLY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Vanpascore(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Not Possible
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by simplyhonest(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2017
no... because man shall not live by bread alone
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by rawpadgin(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Me i don't trust nowadays men of God o

Moses divided the red sea, how many Nigerian pastor go fit divide gutter?? ?

5 Likes

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Pedrop: 8:51am On Aug 06, 2017
Eat ke, when i can say thank you sir, enjoy..

Na once person dey die and second chance is not guaranteed.
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by sekem: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2017
My pastor cannot even do it

His powers hasn't reached that level

Im still be learner

1 Like

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Only if the bread has nafdac number
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Olibboy: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Wey b say bread no cost for market. Hell No! I no dey eat free food... if Na to say free money I go use am by gin self
Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by Nedfed(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2017
purem:

And The scriptures has recorded numerous scenes were Jesus Christ has done a similar miracles like feeding a thousands of people with little bread and fish.

So na stone Jesus turn to bread in feeding thousands of people?
Op it shows you don't use to go 2 church either do you read your bible well.
For this, Sargent pepper give him some koboko(cane)

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by uboma(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2017
No, I would not eat the Bread.

so many fetish things going on in Churches today

1 Like

Re: If Your Pastor Turns Stone To Bread Would You Eat It? by egbemaoguta(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2017
kalvoken:
Try such miracle up north, they would star eating stone. grin
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ozubulu Killing: Catholic Set Up Committee, Visit Victims At Hospital, Give N50k / A Thread For Instrumentalists & Choristers / How To Avoid Becoming A Victim Of Suicide (Don't Fall Out With God)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.