Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years (803 Views)

Kenyan Couple Finally Wed, After Living Together For 67years (Photos) / Couple Wed After 9 Years Of "I'll Go & Make Money, Come Back & Marry You" / Couple Whose Wedding Invitation Card Went Viral To Wed In Gombe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years by kamatofeelz(m): 8:33am On Aug 06, 2017
CORRECTED VERSION

When James Habuh-Rajan met Faith Ogbodo, some 6 years ago (I can't guarantee the exact accuracy here, but trust me it isn't less), we all thought it was just one of those everyday "friendships" common among youths of their age. Little did we know that this was a different story, one leading straight for the aisle.

Being each other's first loves, it was just a relationship between two naive, shy people at first but it's beautiful to see how much they've grown with each other. I can boldly say they've formed a formidable team, a true partnership!

Thought Love like this was just for the movies... Hollywood, telemundo or zeeworld. But this is Naija, and surprisingly I am a witness to the genuine love shared between these two. Some sages say "the soul selects it's own" based on shared connection from a former existence. I'm inclined to believe that, looking at these two. Believe me when I say Yes! They were made for each other. Theirs is a divine arrangement.

In the time I've known these two, they stand as a picturesque representation of true love.

So as a tribute to two of the best people I know, I wish you all the joy your hearts can accommodate on your special day and all the days after and may you continue to find happiness in the arms of each other as you embark on this awesome journey together come 12-08-2017 (although you make it look pretty easy already)...

Cheers! Have a happy married life!

Re: Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years by eezeribe(m): 8:34am On Aug 06, 2017
When did they register on nairaland...
Re: Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years by 40kobo77: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2017
Ohh lala.

Petite fine gal. Could not even pick one leg of my "EX" sef,let alone pick her up like this.
Re: Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years by kamatofeelz(m): 8:35am On Aug 06, 2017
more cc: Lalasticlala and Mynd44

Re: Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years by madridguy(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2017
Seen.
Re: Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years by UbChapter(m): 9:00am On Aug 06, 2017
Thank God a new season is here again.
Re: Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years by modsfucker: 9:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years by marshalcarter: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2017
make una show una face naaaa undecided
Re: Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years by kamatofeelz(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:
When did they register on nairaland...
check him
Igitee on nairaland
Re: Trending Pre Wedding Pictures Of Nairalanders Set To Wed After 8years by MrRhymes101(m): 4:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
kamatofeelz:
CORRECTED VERSION

When James Habuh-Rajan met Faith Ogbodo, some 6 years ago (I can't guarantee the exact accuracy here, but trust me it isn't less), we all thought it was just one of those everyday "friendships" common among youths of their age. Little did we know that this was a different story, one leading straight for the aisle.

Being each other's first loves, it was just a relationship between two naive, shy people at first but it's beautiful to see how much they've grown with each other. I can boldly say they've formed a formidable team, a true partnership!

Thought Love like this was just for the movies... Hollywood, telemundo or zeeworld. But this is Naija, and surprisingly I am a witness to the genuine love shared between these two. Some sages say "the soul selects it's own" based on shared connection from a former existence. I'm inclined to believe that, looking at these two. Believe me when I say Yes! They were made for each other. Theirs is a divine arrangement.

In the time I've known these two, they stand as a picturesque representation of true love.

So as a tribute to two of the best people I know, I wish you all the joy your hearts can accommodate on your special day and all the days after and may you continue to find happiness in the arms of each other as you embark on this awesome journey together come 12-08-2017 (although you make it look pretty easy already)...

Cheers! Have a happy married life!
Wow cute like in the movies. Hope they have a good MC for the D-day though. U can Google Wedding MC Mr Rhymes to watch me MC weddings

(1) (Reply)

Didoz Lounge...nightcrawlerz!! / Queen Onyinye Emerged Winner Of Miss Africa Tourism Universe 2019 (photos) / Get Together On My Birthday For 50 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.