Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) (5152 Views)

Edo Assembly: Heavy Gunshot As Gunmen Invade Hotel, Kidnap Oshiomhole (VIDEO) / Youths In Anambra Kill Cow And Enjoyed Nsala Day After Boycotting Election / Dino Melaye Escapes Assassination Attempt In Kogi As Gunmen Invade His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by hardywaltz(m): 11:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Bishop
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by vedd: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
The northern youth president once said "we will bring the fight to kanu's domain', Al Mustafa recently said "we will end ipob very soon ". They have finally come.
That is plausible.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Sagay212: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
EasternLeopard:

You are one of the reasons why your ancestor Oduduwa was thrown out of heaven.

See your reasoning and that of a naughty child and check if there is any difference

Leave oduduwa alone. At least he did not kill these people in the church. Go and hold your jew god kanu responsible for his senseless killings and stealing. It's only a matter of time before the truth comes out.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Sprumbabafather: 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hopeless frustrated old man. I asked you to take the number to 100. I thought Anambra is your worthless Imo state where robbery and killing is the order of the day.

Abagworo is not from Imo state, God forbid
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Abagworo(m): 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
Obiano has visited the scene.

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Abagworo(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

If he is not from Imo where is he from?
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Rizstar: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sagay212:

Kanu sent them of course. He sent them to go and steal and kill since they have refused to accept being Jews. He needs money to continue to propagate his biafrau.d scam.
This man knows about the attack. He is their propaganda machine, God will punish you and your generation unborn. This evil you people have perpetrated will forever hunt you. You will die perilous shameful painful death.
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by LasGidiOwner: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Abeg accept him..even though his paternity is still unclear because up till now he has not been able to point to who is his father.

Sprumbabafather:

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by DocHMD: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

I only asked the hopeless OP to jack the number to 100. These are IPOB members that attacked the church.

When your mates were busy in school you were busy gallivanting with your fellow cultists.Now see how demented you are at age of almost 50 with kids, poor construction of grammar and Low I.Q.

Do you really think people take you serious here you cretinous clown? Only good at doing back-and-forth with stale jabs.

Go away, let me mourn the dead at Ozubulu in peace. Ezi!

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by hammer6: 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
ALL FINGERS POINT TO HAUSAFULANI MILITARY AND FULANI HERDSMEN/BOKO HARAM.

THEY HAVE STARTED MURDERING PEOPLE IN CHURCH, BECOS THE PEOPLE HAVE REFUSED TO VOTE IN NOVEMBER.

ISLAM A RELIGION FOR PSYCHOPATH AN D SERIAL MURDERERS

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Rizstar: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Abagworo:
Obiano has visited the scene.
This man knows more about the attack. He is one of their propaganda machine, God will punish you and your generation unborn. This evil you people have perpetrated will forever hunt you. You will die perilous shameful painful death.
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by LasGidiOwner: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
These are imported IPOB miscreants like you who come here everyday to yap nonsense. You guys go see something soon. Aturu

DocHMD:

When your mates were busy in school you were busy gallivanting with your fellow cultists.Now see how demented you are at age of almost 50 with kids, poor construction of grammar and Low I.Q.

Do you really thing people take you serious here you cretinous clown? Only good at doing back-and-forth with stale jabs.

Go away, let me mourn the dead at Ozubulu. Ezi!
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Rizstar: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mazeltovscotty:
This is serious. Just this morning, an igbo man also claimed Jesus is an idol and some ipods are defending him.

This man knows more about the attack. He is one of their propaganda machine, God will punish you and your generation unborn. This evil you people have perpetrated will forever hunt you. You will die perilous shameful painful death.
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Sagay212: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
This man knows about the attack. He is their propaganda machine, God will punish you and your generation unborn. This evil you people have perpetrated will forever hunt you. You will die perilous shameful painful death.

ndo! LMAO! I wish you and kanu all you you typed. So shall it be for you. Amadioha fall on you. E pain am well well.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Rizstar: 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
These are imported IPOB miscreants like you who come here everyday to yap nonsense. You guys go see something soon. Aturu

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by facelessangel: 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hopeless frustrated old man. I asked you to take the number to 100. You thought Anambra is your worthless Imo state where robbery and killing is the order of the day.

please stop this. That usless man is not from Imo state. Why playing into the hands of enemies of Igbos. You guys should use wisdom and follow issues. He actually not an Igbo man. His support for Rochas is based on party affiliation.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by facelessangel: 12:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
This has got nothing to do with Igbo people. We are witnessing final stage of Jihad and islamization. Their is a motive behind this. And l am sure islam is behind this

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
hammer6:
ALL FINGERS POINT TO HAUSAFULANI MILITARY AND FULANI HERDSMEN/BOKO HARAM.

THEY HAVE STARTED MURDERING PEOPLE IN CHURCH, BECOS THE PEOPLE HAVE REFUSED TO VOTE IN NOVEMBER.

ISLAM A RELIGION FOR PSYCHOPATH AN D SERIAL MURDERERS

Hope you are willing to assist the law enforcement agents with the evidence and fingers at your disposal.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by tinsel: 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

I don't even understand why are you angry. Somebody brought information about this tragedy in Ozubulu and you are angry with him. Why are you angry?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Okoroawusa: 1:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Hopeless frustrated old man. I asked you to take the number to 100. You thought Anambra is your worthless Imo state where robbery and killing is the order of the day.

oga,all u care abt is bragging rights while we r talking of human lives.

Do u think this is arsenal vs chelsea?

Respect urself.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Okoroawusa: 1:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

oga,all u care abt is bragging rights while we r talking of human lives.

Do u think this is arsenal vs chelsea.

Respect urself.

Do u think this is arsenal vs chelsea?

Respect urself.
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
No you are not here to mourn but to spew rubbish. Imo state has seen worse criminality in the history of the SE. Please let us mourn the disaster in Imo state.

[s][/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdIc5EObNos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWVKB4Cq18U

That idiot that got wasted when he went to the gate house, what was he thinking?

Graphic but funny grin grin

The 'cornered' security gun blasted him.

Nke a bu mgbasa, mgbariko, silly him. grin
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by LasGidiOwner: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
LOL. Most of them are usually under heavy influence of drugs.

gbosaa:

That idiot that got wasted when he went to the qgate house, what was he thinking?

Graphic but funny grin grin

The 'cornered' security gun blasted him.

Nke a bu mgbasa, mgbariko, silly him. grin
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by otokx(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Are they saying that the church was built from proceeds of sale of hard drugs in South Africa?

Are they saying the church did not know that their members in South Africa are hustlers?
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by Mazeltovscotty(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
pigs and idiots will never cease to amaze

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by limeta(f): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
The people deserve to know the truth
So they know to defend themselves

Drug deal of two brothers came too quick to be true
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by googi: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
I do not care much about religions but when people gather solemnly in peace to get away from hustles and hassle of life, their rights must be respected

Any entity that disturbs such should be condemned across religious and ethnic lines.

Where else can poor souls have peace, even for a few hours?
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by stevedre: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
I am angry, sad, depressed and confused at the same time because this is a very very sad Situation I pray nobody should ever experience. If this can happen in the Eastern part of Nigeria then the Western states, especially Lagos need to step up security. May the souls of the dead rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by mightyhazell: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is definitely an abysmal low!

What's happening?

These pepetrators must be unravelled and brought to book!
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by mightyhazell: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

I can confirm ur a demented fellow.

Sorry!
Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rizstar:
The northern youth president once said "we will bring the fight to kanu's domain', Al Mustafa recently said "we will end ipob very soon ". They have finally come.

You ppl will never accept your culpabilities, always looking for others to blame; ok, yes, the killers are Boko Haram - hope that makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Invade Church In Anambra, Kill Worshippers(graphic videos) by stevedre: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
I am more concerned with this but i am more concerned with the high level of insecurity in Imo state

You're a pain to the eyes to behold. So you think you're worthy to be called a true Igbo person when you see your fellow Igbos in Imo as lesser beings. Your chest beating is worthless on this thread because this is a moment of sadness not a time for compairing states with highest crime/death rate. Some one once told me the best way to kill an Igbo man is through his fellow Igbo brother and your comments just confirmed it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada / Kogi State Paid ₦11billion In Pension And Gratituity In 2021 / Rhodes Vivour Family Are Sierra Leonians Not Yorubas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.