Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra (28627 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Catholic Church In Anambra, One Dead (photos) / Worshipers Fight At AIPCA Church In Kenya Over Who Should Lead Day's Service / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by ebubefavou: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bring Back Our Girls Convener and Nigeria's former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili, has reacted to sad attack that happened in Ozubulu, Anambra State this morning. 

Oby in her tweets, told the Nigerian Police to arrest those behind the incident and never allow them get away with it. Here's her tweets; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/innocent-worshippers-mauled-church-world-oby-ezekwesili-reacts-ozubulu-attack/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by xangerar: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
"...No society succeeds without FIXING its severest ailment..."

So rightly said.

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Babangida70(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
boko haram right now mmmmmmmm undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by BOMA2912(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
saddening, Rip to the dead
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Brymo: 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
No matter what cause one defends, it will suffer permanent disgrace if one resorts to blind attacks on crowds of innocent people.

Albert Camus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Shehucom(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Killings everywhere, Northerners kill Northerners,Northerners kills southerners,southerners kill Northerners, southerners kill Southerners, Easterners kill Easterners.
Killings everywhere.

When will this Killings stop oh God?

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by grandstar(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
It is very sad

It is of utmost importance that there should be no reprisal attacks in the form of ethnic pogroms or in any garb whatsoever. This may be just what the perpetrators are seeking. It would have terrible consequences

The security forces must be on top of their game and urge the people not to take laws into their own hands.

Ability to arrest and punish the the actual culprits would go a long way in healing the bitterness or fear of dread in peoples hearts.

Man at the height of civilisation can't still direct his own steps (Jeremiah 10:23). Let's keep praying for God's kingdom to come( Matthew 6:9-10)

It is the only true solution to mankind's problems
(Psalms 72:12-14, Revelations 21:3-4) jw.org

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by hakeem4(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is really Sad. How does someone just wake up and killing is fellow human

I just want to remind Chelsea fans that Morata is just eric djemba djemba with Spanish passport

15 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by tino22(m): 7:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
The evil doers most be apprehended. The evil is much in the land. God save us
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by FeloniousFelon: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bitch you guessing.....

Trying to remain relevant!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by mcayomind: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wahala Nigeria su mi jare.... trouble here, trouble there.....

Bad people, Great Nation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by phatasschick(f): 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by GloriaNino: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
embarassed
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by McGg: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Aburi001: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
The horrific events in Ozubulu town in Anambra state that took place today are shocking and barbaric. Dozens of worshippers slaughtered in the Church and at the alter by unknown masked gunmen.

I do not buy the Fulani Commissioner of Police's version of events. He finished his investigation in record time and just a few minutes after the event he told us that those behind the attack were Igbos that were involved in a communal struggle which has its roots in South Africa.

I smell a rat here and I suspect that the government is trying to cover up the truth.
Until they show me the evidence I remain skeptical about the Commissioner's assertion.

It all started with Sharia law. Followed Boko Haram, then Herdsmen.

And now Massacre in the house of God.

Can somebody please tell me HOW WE GET HERE?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by kuuljay(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jewish miscreants will soon come for her, I wander what insults they are gonna dishout today,
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by samskin(m): 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
lack of words now
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by kasheemawo(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pigs killing themselves cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by informsuda(m): 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
It's confirmed that BH is behind the killings at the church. Why are we pretending as if we don't know? Have they not done it before
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by crispus09(m): 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
cry
bad news every wie
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
space booked

I pity the Christians for this kinda shit, they have chosen the rich over the poor, the rich deserves to sit close to the altar, the poor sits at the back, doing ushering or cleaning the church after service. the pastors never regard the poor,... I pity this dead people cus they all suffered from the greediness of their spiritual leaders, and..... Did I say pity This guys are the same that embezzles the offering,tithes and funds,.. Fornicate with someone's wife even after service, tie down someone's destiny because they are prospering..... But who knows we can see one person that will resurrect,... CU's God does everything miraculously, and we should never stop thanking him ...

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Edu3Again: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
THE NORTH MUST BE CALLING ROUND NOW ASKING, WAS THAT OUR BOYS?
DID WE ORDER AN ATTACK IN CHURCH?

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by femo122: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
sad
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Sleyanya1(m): 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
angry

My heart goes out to the families of the deceased ones.

What I really appreciate more is the fact that there has been a confirmation with respect to the cause of this massacre and those possibly In connection with it.

If they had remained unmask, probably the village people will be of the erroneous opinion that the act was carried out by herdsmen or an anti-christianity group.

May God bless & continue to protect us.

The days are getting evil.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Reactions and no arrest made yet? What kinda country is this.....
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by WebSurfer(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Very bad one
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by Anikulhapo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Whosoever is behind it, whether Obiano or iPob, God will surely punish dem
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by woodmood: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
informsuda:
It's confirmed that BH is behind the killings at the church. Why are we pretending as if we don't know? Have they not done it before

It is not all the time you look for people to blame for your calamities.

Learning to look into the mirror is one of the attributes of a sane set of people.

8 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To The Killing Of Worshipers In Catholic Church In Anambra by AngelicBeing: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet Charges N40,000 For Deliverance On OLX In Ibadan (Photo) / Pastor Chris McDouglas Omosokpea Accused Of Rape, Sells Church Building / Apostle Suleman Celebrates His Birthday, Gifts Committed Church Workers N15M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.