Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. (94421 Views)

9 Different Types Of Boyfriends Nigerian Girls Keep (photos) / Those Who Asked For My Picture On The"why Do Girls Keep Running Away From..... / Why Do Girls Keep Running Away From Me Even Though I'm Good-Looking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by nkemchineke: 4:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
obi4eze:

Teddy please don't respond to ladies. They will never understand. We the men understand. Thank You.
Lol. Are u now pained? Good to know to know that you have accepted that it's a foolish one.

I expected you to come up with a better logical argument to back up the thrash you first posted but you didn't.

Well, I expressed my opinion not just because I am free to but also because your write up wasn't thorough. Relationship with the female folks is much more than what you posted up there.

Take care.

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by tk4rd: 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
2. You Are More Invested Than She Is.

Sounds familiar?

Everything you do to make a relationship or social interaction move forward is termed "Investment". You sow a seed of investment when you do any of the following: call her, text her, send cash, start chats, and so on. When you do these things too much, you become predictable, like Kunle. You need to give your target an opportunity to miss you, so she can replay your investments. Giving her too much attention will never achieve that. And dont forget, SEX IS THE GREATEST INVESTMENT...

The person who invests more is the one who is more attracted, and sadly, the one who feels more pain after a breakup. Conversely, the person who invests less is the one who does less work, and the one who controls the convo.

Rita never felt anything for Kunle. He was too obsequious and predictable. He gave her too much attention. She only kept him around because of his magnanimity.

DON'T BE LIKE KUNLE
So, with the bolded,, If Sex is still considered as Investment in a relationship,, Then what is the REWARD.?? !! !!
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Kay17: 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

Research shows that girls nowadays start dating from the age of 15-16. So I think 16 is the proper age for them to start dating but they should be guided because teenagers are so prone to mistakes. So instead of telling them not to date when you know they'll still hide and do it, simply advice them to date the right person and date wisely. Also, guide and watch them closely while they are dating.
This is what I'll do even to my daughter and younger sister.

*faints*
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
obi4eze:

Lol. Are u now pained? Good to know to know that you have accepted that it's a foolish one.

I expected you to come up with a better logical argument to back up the thrash you first posted but you didn't.

Well, I expressed my opinion not just because I am free to but also because your write up wasn't thorough. Relationship with the female folks is much more than what you posted up there.

Take care.

There he goes again, eating his own vomit. Attention seeker, grin

Foolish thread, but you still came back here to express your dumb opinion...lol...I know your type.

Logical argument? You expected me to come up with a logical argument, when you can't obviously use that mango you call head to reason.

Attraction for girls will always remain an emotional thing. Take it or Leave it sissy.

Don't pour your frustration on me because you obviously seem mad at the post.

If babe Don dump you, deal with it, Don't vent your frustration here biko. Last I remember, opening a thread on nairaland is free. Create yours, and stop distracting the goal of this thread.

#Peace and Piece.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
tk4rd:
So, with the bolded,, If Sex is still considered as Investment in a relationship,, Then what is the REWARD.?? !! !!

You don't get the basic investment theory.

Sex is the greatest investment in any relationship, especially for the fair sex. Once a guy sleeps with a girl, there is every possibility, he might sleep with her again. Her emotional response towards the guy increase beyond the normal.

I am not talking about rape or sleeping with olosho oh.

#Peace

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by obi4eze(m): 6:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

There he goes again, eating his own vomit. Attention seeker, grin

Foolish thread, but you still came back here to express your dumb opinion...lol...I know your type.

Logical argument? You expected me to come up with a logical argument, when you can't obviously use that mango you call head to reason.

Attraction for girls will always remain an emotional thing. Take it or Leave it sissy.

Don't pour your frustration on me because you obviously seem mad at the post.

If babe Don dump you, deal with it, Don't vent your frustration here biko. Last I remember, opening a thread on nairaland is free. Create yours, and stop distracting the goal of this thread.

#Peace and Piece.

From all your replies, it is so obvious that you know nothing about relationship.

I'm happy that I've achieved my aim. grin grin

Good night.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
obi4eze:

From all your replies, it is so obvious that you know nothing about relationship.

I'm happy that I've achieved my aim. grin grin

Good night.

send me your babe number abeg.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by obi4eze(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

send me your babe number abeg.

Her name is E***
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
skelefish:

Op thumbs up
Don't bother yourself replying every comment
Grown up men understand's your post perfectly & the points were well laid out...

Thanks #Bro

Glad you enjoyed the post.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
obi4eze:

Her name is E***

Lol...no let your heart beat.

Type the name in full sissy.

grin

Modified.

Oya na...abi na you get the sim?

Foolish thread, but you penned down all the posted tips and hints. grin
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by obi4eze(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

Lol...no let your heart beat.

Type the name in full sissy.

grin

Modified.

Oya na...abi na you get the sim?

My heart beat say wetin happen?

U be God? Abi women don finish for this world?
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
obi4eze:

My heart beat say wetin happen?

U be God? Abi women don finish for this world?

lmao...Sissy.

I no be God, but am sure the tips here will work on her.

Attraction for every girl, irrespective of how she might want to front, is the same.

Your logical thinking towards the concept of attraction is why you keep getting dumped/friendzoned all the time- that's why you mad @ the post.

Take am or Leave am....
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Anita The Naughty Housemaid Pt 2 will be posted soon.

It also promises to make an interesting read.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this post.

The Fundamentals can be found in 2013 thread.

www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see

Stay Grinding, Stay Hungry

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mrcapability7:

Hello bro, there is this girl I love too much to a extended I forgot there are many girls around.. I have invested more than her I do the calls, text and intimate chat on WhatsApp, I have asked her out twice and she was nowhere to seen, she has called me like twice and sometimes first intimated chat... she said love me and doesn't want to start a relationship now citing her education,lack of chance etc but asked me to wait, for how many months now? I'm confused I don't know what else to do to convince her.. I have decided not talk to her this month to see her and I also plan to take her to lonely place and will try to kiss her without seeking her permission, this way I will know my
answer whether she love me or not

You ve made the mistake of asking her out.

Never ever ask a girl to be your gf.

Don't ever try to make a girl like or love you. it will ways backfire.

Attraction, for girls, is an emotional thing. Stop waiting for a yes or no.

Delete her number, pics, and chat. There are lots of girls out there. Stop wasting your time with a girl who doesn't value you.

FREE THE GIRL.

As painful as it might sound, that's your best choice.

5 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by macof(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

I didn't remember telling you I am a genius. Even if I was, modesty forbids me to tell you that I am a genius. It's just a moniker. Haven't you seen monikers like smellyanus? Does it mean the person's anus actually smells?
Anyway, you think I am manipulating a young girl because I am not man enough to date older girls?
For your information, I have dated and dumped about 6 girls in my life. 2 of them were my age mate, 2 were graduates, 1 was a working class and 1 was even two years older than me. For the first time in my life, I am dating a teenager that is far younger than me and I have reason for doing this. My 30 years on this planet hasn't been a waste because I have learned a lot of things especially with girls. When I was dating those 6 girls in the past, all I get was lies, betrayal, pretence, insubordination and desperation for marriage. But in this teenage girl, I get a raw, open minded, respectful girl that is quite easy to correct, influence and change. She is not desperate for marriage and therefore doesn't pretend to be what she is not. She has the potentials and qualities that if well guided, can make her a good specimen of womanhood and to add icing on the cake, SHE IS STILL A VIRGIN!
How could a real and sensible man leave such a girl to date some desperate old mates?

Just don't destroy this girls life...thats the important thing. She is still young and as easy as she is for you to "shape" into the type of woman you want. No doubt your past experience and inability to "shape" a woman close to your age drove you to this but you must realize that your coming into her life like this is risky for her

Don't take advantage of the poverty of her family to manipulate and turn her into a toy. Also realize that the probability of her becoming a young widow in future is high
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by tk4rd: 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

You don't get the basic investment theory.

Sex is the greatest investment in any relationship, especially for the fair sex. Once a guy sleeps with a girl, there is every possibility, he might sleep with her again. Her emotional response towards the guy increase beyond the normal.

I am not talking about rape or sleeping with olosho oh.

#Peace
So,, the reward for the initial "greatest investment" of sex is "more sex, and more and more sex".??
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by obi4eze(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

lmao...Sissy.

I no be God, but am sure the tips here will work on her.

Attraction for every girl, irrespective of how she might want to front, is the same.

Your logical thinking towards the concept of attraction is why you keep getting dumped/friendzoned all the time- that's why you mad @ the post.

Take am or Leave am....

The way you keep mentioning this dumping/'friendzoning' baffles me. It's not everyone that gets 'friendzoned' or dumped the way you think or go after women as you think. Some of us even 'friendzone' ladies and some of the ladies understand while some don't. Besides, some of us are more interested in other things than relationships and sex.

Like I said earlier, sex is overrated and that's one of the major reasons why we have many of the problems we have in this world. Put sex in its right place and many of the problems will reduce.

If the purpose of having a relationship is sex then the relationship will surely go downhill once it is achieved.

You get?

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
tk4rd:
So,, the reward for the initial "greatest investment" of sex is "more sex, and more and more sex".??

It's the greatest emotional investment. That's the meaning. It's the door/key which unlocks all the positive emotions a woman can experience towards a man.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Xxxtedy nice one
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by tk4rd: 8:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

It's the greatest emotional investment. That's the meaning. It's the door/key which unlocks all the positive emotions a woman can experience towards a man.
Now,, tell me more..
With all the constant sex and all,, can it still be possible that the lady is still not expressing her full positive emotions to the guy.??

2 Likes

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
obi4eze:

The way you keep mentioning this dumping/'friendzoning' baffles me. It's not everyone that gets 'friendzoned' or dumped the way you think or go after women as you think. Some of us even 'friendzone' ladies and some of the ladies understand while some don't. Besides, some of us are more interested in other things than relationships and sex.

Like I said earlier, sex is overrated and that's one of the major reasons why we have many of the problems we have in this world. Put sex in its right place and many of the problems will reduce.

If the purpose of having a relationship is sex then the relationship will surely go downhill once it is achieved.

You get?

You make too many generalizations that are alien to the highlighted points in the article.

Read the article well.

From the title of this thread, you should know what the article is about: Reasons why girls friendzone guys.

Nothing like sex should the major focus a relationship was mentioned.

Even if you still don't Wana accept it, the joy of sex still, and will always remain, the biggest investment in any convo. It's Nature, and that is why humans are still alive today.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
tk4rd:
Now,, tell me more..
With all the constant sex and all,, can it still be possible that the lady is still not expressing her full positive emotions to the guy.??

sure...

y not.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Let me explain it like this.

The biggest gift a girl can give to a guy is sex. Forget money, gifts, cars....and all that. For a new chick you just met, it's her biggest investment.

Once she gives it out ( willingly, not via rape) she becomes emotionally connected to you. All the walls of her resistance is destroyed. She becomes open and bare to you. As far you keep playing your game maturely, she will remain yours.

That's is why women can't forget their first love- the guy that de-flowered her. They might lose touch with the but they can never forget his name,or the experience.

I bet you now know why a woman l suddenly start chasing you, after sex.

It's nature...and you can't fight nature.

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 10:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
macof:

Just don't destroy this girls life...thats the important thing. She is still young and as easy as she is for you to "shape" into the type of woman you want. No doubt your past experience and inability to "shape" a woman close to your age drove you to this but you must realize that your coming into her life like this is risky for her

Don't take advantage of the poverty of her family to manipulate and turn her into a toy. ('Also realize that the probability of her becoming a young widow in future is high')
You were making sense until you said those rubbish in bracket. How dare you spoke about her being a widow?
Do you know the life expectancy of family?
For your information, I came from a family where men usually live long and look younger than their real age. That's our nature. I am not an exception. If you see me, you'll think I am 25 years old. If I don't marry a lady that is at least 12 years younger than me, there's a high chance that she'll soon look older than me. Let me surprise you a bit... My father was 17 years older than my mum but right now, my father is alive and very strong but my mum passed away 4 years ago. They were happily married for 33 years before death separated them. The wide age difference between them wasn't noticeable in any way. Sometimes when they go out together, they look like age mates. I learned from them that if I don't marry a lady far younger than me, I will be making a serious mistake.
Here I am dating a girl that is just 13 years younger than me and you guys are taking panadol for my headache even when you know nothing about me and my family. It's a pity.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by spartacus11(m): 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
gentlegenius:

You were making sense until you said those rubbish in bracket. How dare you spoke about her being a widow?
For your information, I came from a family where men usually live long and look younger than their real age. That's our nature. I am not an exception. If you see me, you'll think I am 25 years old. If I don't marry a lady that is at least 12 years younger than me, there's a high chance that she'll soon look older than me. Let me surprise you a bit... My father was 17 years older than my mum but right now, my father is alive and very strong but my mum passed away 4 years ago. They were happily married for 33 years before death separated them. The wide age difference between them wasn't noticeable in any way. Sometimes when they go out toge
ther, they look like age mates. I learned from them that if I don't marry a lady far younger than me, I will be making a serious mistake.
Here I am dating a girl that is just 13 years younger than me and you guys are taking panadol for my headache even when you know nothing about me and my family. It's a pity.

Calm down, u own no one explanation for ur actions.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Ochima75(m): 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
nkemchineke:

It's very true. Sex is the best investment a girl can bring. If you spend millions and u aren't intimate, she still feels in control. The day you become intimate with her, the table turns around.

Hmmmmm
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by DonroxyII: 4:59am On Aug 09, 2017
gentlegenius:
I think I'm somehow guilty of No. 2.
I invested more than her in the relationship. I tried a lot more than her to make our relationship move forward. But I think she is not keeping me in the friend zone. As a matter of fact, she loves me and had feelings for me. I haven't slept with her because she is still a teenager and a virgin for that matter. But many times, we have engaged ourselves in deep romance.
The problem is that sometimes she avoids me for no reason. I have been acting like a boyfriend but sometimes she doesn't act like my girlfriend. She hasn't invested anything to move the relationship forward even when she knows I've invested a lot. This makes me worry whether she really loves me or she is putting me in the friend zone. I'm really confused about what to do. Since she's still young, naive and inexperienced, Should I stop investing in the relationship and risk losing her or should I continue investing and risk being in her friend zone?
Relationship is like flipping a coin, it cud be head or tail.....

Me, I always imagine the worst case scenario in a relationship and prepare myself for it ..... By that, My heart don't get broken .... Thus, I don't invest more than I can afford to lose when things head the other way!!!

If she doesn't show interest in giving me my least target ROI, I also reduce my investment significantly!!!

My time, My money and Myself belong to me , Use them for someone else judiciously !!!

1 Like

Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Mrcapability7: 5:43am On Aug 09, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

You ve made the mistake of asking her out.

Never ever ask a girl to be your gf.

Don't ever try to make a girl like or love you. it will ways backfire.

Attraction, for girls, is an emotional thing. Stop waiting for a yes or no.

Delete her number, pics, and chat. There are lots of girls out there. Stop wasting your time with a girl who doesn't value you.

FREE THE GIRL.

As painful as it might sound, that's your best choice.
mind explaining what you mean by emotional thing
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by tk4rd: 7:58am On Aug 09, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

sure...

y not.

Kaii..
Anyway.. My own is,, If I discover I am getting into the friendzone of any lady, and I asked her out, and she turned me down or gave me some ambiguous answers,, na to just forget about the lady be that..
Everything about her in my mind ends be that oo.. She would even be the one trying to call up once in a while, and the calls sef would be like disturbance to me by then.
Some people would say, "You fight for what is yours"..
For me,, I fight for what is already mine, so as to keep it as mine,, and not for someone who is not yet sure what she thinks about me, or for someone who already declined.
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by macof(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
gentlegenius:

For your information, I came from a family where men usually live long and look younger than their real age. That's our nature. I am not an exception. If you see me, you'll think I am 25 years old. If I don't marry a lady that is at least 12 years younger than me, there's a high chance that she'll soon look older than me. Let me surprise you a bit... My father was 17 years older than my mum but right now, my father is alive and very strong but my mum passed away 4 years ago. They were happily married for 33 years before death separated them. The wide age difference between them wasn't noticeable in any way. Sometimes when they go out together, they look like age mates. I learned from them that if I don't marry a lady far younger than me, I will be making a serious mistake.

You misunderstood; High probability not definitely, takin into consideration that statistics show women live longer than men.. I think almost 10 years longer

It is normal to think about life expectancy when the age difference is that large.

But seems you have considered this already
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by Konquest: 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:
3.You Don't Act Like A Boyfriend Material

Sounds familiar?

When you dont show the tendencies of being a boyfriend, girls will automatically friendzone you- I dont care whether you look like Brad Pitt. If you are cool and well groomed, you dont need permission to do somethings. You dont have to be good looking, just be looking good.

Can you call her nicknames like Sexy, Baby, Boo, BabyPie without fear? Without thinking or caring about what she would think? When you meet her, do you go for hugs or handshake? Side hugs or face-face hugs?

You can get easily friendzoned, just like Richard, when you dont act like a boyfriend from the outset. Think about it. You don't need permission to date or attract a girl. Nothing concerns you with her boyfriend or past relationships. Your only care, from the first few minutes of approach, is to act like a boyfriend.

You want her to be your girl, right? Have you ever asked yourself: "Am I acting like a boyfriend?" or "Do I have the qualities of a boyfriend?

Moreover, when you keep begging a girl to date you, asking her out without end- even after she has told you a blatant no already- you risk total rejection. Beautiful girls don't fancy desperate guys. If you are the desperate type, you are already on the steep highway leading to friendzone.

Play your own game and keep the attraction button pressed. With enough attraction and acting like a boyfriend from day one, she may open up about her boyfriend and she might not. If she does, no worries, just continue your game. Dont back out. If she doesn't bring her relationship status up, good for you. In any case, you must keep advancing like a soldier on a mission.

Some girls might want to have fun with you, but you asking: " Do you have a boyfriend", automatically kills all the attraction. You begin to make her rationalize her attraction for you, and she might even end up telling you a yes- even if she doesnt have a boyfriend.

Play your game tight.
DONT BE LIKE RICHARD!

The process of getting locked in the friendzone is not rocket science. Women dont friendzone you without legit reasons. You must have either been too nice and invested too much, or failed to show you have boyfriend potential. Correct these three mistakes, and you will be amazed at how many girlfriends you will have to deal with. grin

Cheers.
Till we meet again. I remain xxxteddyxxx.

Written by XXXteddyXXX aka Kelvin AsapTeddy
fb page: fb.com/aprokozone
Whatsapp 09022012388
Aprokozone@gmail.com
Re: Here Are 3 Reasons Why Girls Keep Friendzoning You- Number 3 Will Shock You. by gentlegenius(m): 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2017
macof:

You misunderstood; High probability not definitely, takin into consideration that statistics show women live longer than men.. I think almost 10 years longer

It is normal to think about life expectancy when the age difference is that large.

But seems you have considered this already
Yeah... I considered that while making my choice of a life partner. I would have been so stupid not to choose a very young girl with a wide age difference. Sometimes I still pray and hope that she wouldn't look older than me when she grows up because to be frank with you, nature has made us to look younger as we age. I have never told her how old I am and even if I do, she won't believe I'm up to 30. Based on my looks, she believed I'm not more than 25. She doesn't even see me as someone who is too old for her probably because my looks has deceived her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Moriah Mills: I Don't Have Female Friends Because Their Partners Always Want Me / Why Do Ladies Think That Having Sex Is A Favour To The Guy / Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.