Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly (88085 Views)

Queen Farcadi: My Clients Are From Abuja, Lagos & Delta State / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / Meet Queen Farcadi, The Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by bbbabes(f): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Social media wh*res are now becoming a thing in Ghana. One needs not to actually go out now and look for a prostitute to bang, when feeling Hot.

The girls have evolved the whole process these days and you can arrange for a Social Media LovePeddler right from your phone. Today, we share with you one of such whores who’s become very popular and the god of the many upcoming Social media whores.

You might have heard of her name before, if not, then you would at least get to know her after reading this article.

Her name is Queen Farcadi—Yeah, she admits she’s a wh*ore so don’t get pissed off for me trying to call her so. The last time I wrote about her was the time she got pregnant.

We’ve gotten to know more about her now after her interview with founder of Ghanacelebrities in a Facebook Live Post.

In that interview, Farcadi disclosed that she decided to get into the business because she was tired of being bleeped for FREE by boys and in the end still gets dumped. She made the choice to then charge a fee if anyone wanted to have sex with her. She mentioned that her parents are aware of what she does and are not really bothered so far as she does not bring trouble home.

Farcadi who would be 22 this year, disclosed that, she started posting nice pictures of herself on Social media and had lots of comments from boys and men, asking what it would take for them to be with her and that’s where it all started.

Farcadi who’s one of the most popular girls you would come across on Snapchat, posts videos her twerking in a seductive style. She often posts almost naked pictures of herself on the platform and charges a fee those who wanted to see more.

We learned from her interview that, she’s slept with at least 100 men and still counting and most of these men are prominent people in society. She admitted to fvcking musicians, footballers, politicians and even pastors—Yeah right!

Farcadi charges at least Ghc1000 an hour for sex and makes more than Ghc30,000 a month from her new found who*ing business.

To be safe and make sure she’s not set up, she has a manager and chooses which hotel, she wants to be banged in. She disclosed also that most Ghanaian men love to bang her in the an*s as well, and so charges an extra for those who want her ass as well.

Farcadi’s business model does not just entail the traditional Bleep and pay, she runs a premium account on SnapChat where she strips and gets other girls like her to Bleep live for her paid audience. And she says Ghanaian men love to pay for sex. She was making as much as 20,000 GHS a month from this SnapChat live cam business.

Like I wrote yesterday, Queen Farcadi is not going to be the last girl to be doing it, many of our young girls usually between the ages of 16-28 are jumping into these models. Some are naive and get bonked for Indomie, Ghc50, and sometimes just airtime.

These girls are running a SUBTLE PROSTITUTION business. They won’t be on the streets, but hide behind Social media to do their business-And their excuse is, no one takes care of them, so they have to survive in this cruel world.

But can we really blame them? We can’t blame them, because their services are patronized by men.

Watch the full interview below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgifXDoT7SI

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/meet-queen-farcadi-ghanaian-prostitute.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Vutseck(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Her pv*ssy must be made of gold

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by bbbabes(f): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2017

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Make i do go become social media male wh*re jareh

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by mofeoluwadassah: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
her life...her Bleep...her....business

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by tooth4tooth: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Common ashawo making four million in a month undecided Abegiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! She dey sell another thing wey pass kpomo?

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by decatalyst(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't even know what to type

angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by divinehand2003(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
She must dey jazz her customers ooooo. Once you enter that hole, all your life savings go follow you enter.

49 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by nwaanambra1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Vaseline crew oya!

na small small i go give u na so dat e go reach every body!

una too plenty! cheesy grin

toin!

see how them dey rush to collect their ration!

make una take am easyoooo - make una no peel una skin join! cheesy cheesy grin

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Kilanee: 9:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
decatalyst:

angry angry
ahbeg u carry lighter for pocket??

35 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by decatalyst(m): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Kilanee:
ahbeg u carry lighter for pocket??

My brother, ma pocket don get hole oo. To carry phone put for there dey hard me sef grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Kilanee: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
decatalyst:

My brother, ma pocket don get hole oo. To carry phone put for there dey hard me sef grin
ah ok na make i check the other side :|

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
tooth4tooth:
Common ashawo making four million in a month undecided Abegiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! She dey sell another thing wey pass kpomo?

Alot of white men in Accra pay top dollar to sleep with this girls.

Although i doubt she makes that every month without fail. She probably makes that in her best month.

29 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Ifeanyi4491(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Rubber puxxy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Young03(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
4million naira or 4million Ghana cedis?

She even bleached her pussy....oh my gawd
just dip ur finger there n she will never forget u again

8 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by NwaAmaikpe: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
shocked

Girls are blessed creatures,
The sad thing is that most girls don't know the worth of the ornament in between their thighs.
See what this girl is generating with her toto!!!

And Chinelo is there flashing me to send her airtime.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Ugoeze2016: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
I am speechless
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by oshe11: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
wats her PU_SSY made of
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by iluvpomo(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
The oldest profession known to mankind...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by lenghtinny(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
It does not change the fact that Ashawo no be work...

At 22, her body count is already aiming for Guinness world record angry

13 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Blackhawk01: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where have you been? Missed reading your comments. embarassed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by oshe11: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
What is her PU_SSY made of

ABI NA GUARANTEE SAY SHE WUD GIVE BIRTH TO A NEYMAR

2 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
She might not know the father of the baby.
What a waste!

2 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
She might not know the father of the baby.
What a waste!
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Benekruku(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
If I had a pussy, Dangote wil be behind me cos I probably be fucking Arabian kings and there dogs on daily basis

7 Likes

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by evy1(m): 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Young03:
4million naira or 4million Ghana cedis?

She even bleached her pussy....oh my gawd

just dip ur finger there n she will never forget u again
probably 4 million naira, cant be 4 million Ghana cedis

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by ofuonyebi: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
One day, just one day, an end will come to this HOLE to HELL and all those fools who go down there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Oladipo1166(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
HIV IS REAL

1 Like

Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by kaymical(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
decatalyst:

angry angry
you've already typed something bro
Re: Queen Farcadi, Pregnant Ghanaian Prostitute That Makes N4 Million Monthly by Sultty(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
She no hot for fvck job but she get luck sha

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / Kenyan Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery With His Employee, A Watchman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.