Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. (1372 Views)

I Will Teach You Website Designing And Blogging For Just #20,000 / 4 Sure Ways Of Making Extra Cash From Blogging / How To Make Money From Blogging With Wordpress And other sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 1:34am On Aug 07, 2017
Do you want to know how to create a blog and how to make real money through blogging? I am here for you. I will teach you how to create and make money from a blog. If you want to learn, then show your interest, then we shall begin.
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by lgboks(m): 12:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dollarground:
Do you want to know how to create a blog and how to make real money through blogging? I am here for you. I will teach you how to create and make money from a blog. If you want to learn, then show your interest, then we shall begin.
am very much interested....
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
lgboks:
am very much interested....
Ok, that is good. so before you create a blog, you must have to plan first, have a target, then you can go ahead to create your blog. First you need to buy a domain name for your blog. Drop your email let me give you a link where you can buy the domain from.

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Slymikejnr1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
I'm new to blogging.. Please I want to know how I'll buy a wordpress domain name and how much it costs. I'm still on the free plan. . .... My site is; https://waysofmakingmoremoneyonline. I'll appreciate any help.
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Slymikejnr1:

I'm new to blogging.. Please I want to know how I'll buy a wordpress domain name and how much it costs. I'm still on the free plan. . .... My site is; https://waysofmakingmoremoneyonline. I'll appreciate any help.

Provide your email address let me send you a link where you can buy your domain name and hosting. It will cost you 7000 to 30000 depending on your need. If you can not afford that, you can go for blogger blog which will not cost you more than 6000.
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Slymikejnr1(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2017
Dollarground:
Provide your email address let me send you a link where you can buy your domain name and hosting. It will cost you 7000 to 30000 depending on your need. If you can not afford that, you can go for blogger blog which will not cost you more than 6000.

My email address; slymike0000@gmail.com
If it's really wordpress, I don't care about the price. Thanks
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 9:11am On Aug 08, 2017
Slymikejnr1:

My email address; slymike0000@gmail.com
If it's really wordpress, I don't care about the price. Thanks
Check your email
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by lgboks(m): 9:15am On Aug 08, 2017
Dollarground:
Ok, that is good. so before you create a blog, you must have to plan first, have a target, then you can go ahead to create your blog. First you need to buy a domain name for your blog. Drop your email let me give you a link where you can buy the domain from.
dont feel comfortable dropping my mail here.... Can i contact you via nairaland or message me via nl.... Would reply once i get the mail.... Tanks
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 9:30am On Aug 08, 2017
lgboks:
dont feel comfortable dropping my mail here.... Can i contact you via nairaland or message me via nl.... Would reply once i get the mail.... Tanks
Ok contact me via nairaland
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by lgboks(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Dollarground:
Ok contact me via nairaland

mail sent
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
lgboks:

mail sent
I have sent it to your email
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Peterdredd(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is 500-1000 Page views per day ok for a new entertainment blog? visit http://www.peterdredd..com
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
Peterdredd:
Is 500-1000 Page views per day ok for a new entertainment blog? visit http://www.peterdredd..com
Yea

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Peterdredd(m): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
How do u see my blog + How much can be generated from adsense with that traffic rate?
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Essentials1(m): 1:15am On Aug 09, 2017
Peterdredd:
How do u see my blog + How much can be generated from adsense with that traffic rate?

According to some statistics... it would take
40,000 pageviews per day / 400 clicks to make $100 everyday
4,000 pageviews per day / 40 clicks to make $10 everyday...

Now these are just estimates meaning it can take less and you CTR has to be at 1%......

Oga Dollarground Hope I did not spoil your show

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Peterdredd(m): 1:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Essentials1:

Now these are just estimates meaning it can take less and you CTR has to be at 1%......

Thanks.. Let me go and double my hustle
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Essentials1:

No bro, I dont even rely on ads to make money from my blog
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Peterdredd(m): 6:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dollarground:
No bro, I dont even rely on ads to make money from my blog
Enlighten me! bro! i'm listening
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Peterdredd:
Enlighten me! bro! i'm listening
So, after buying your domain name, you can go ahead to create your blog. Here, I will use blogger platform. To create your blog, login to your gmail address, then go to www.blogger.com and create your blog with your gmail address. You will not be able to add your domain name for now, you will add it later.
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Peterdredd(m): 8:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
Dollarground:
So, after buying your domain name, you can go ahead to create your blog. Here, I will use blogger platform. To create your blog, login to your gmail address, then go to www.blogger.com and create your blog with your gmail address. You will not be able to add your domain name for now, you will add it later.
I have an active blog with adsense! tel me oda ways to make money apart frm adsense! http://www.peterdredd..com
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
After you have created your blog, you can now add your domain name to it. Know that a domain name is highly recommended for every blog. To learn how to host your domain name on blogger for free, then send me email at Somwealth1@gmail.com I will send you the steps involved.
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2017
Peterdredd:
I have an active blog with adsense! tel me oda ways to make money apart frm adsense! http://www.peterdredd..com
Information marketing is the best way to make money from your blog. For full detail, just click the link in my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 11:27am On Aug 18, 2017
Keywords are very important for your blog posts. You need to insert your keywords at the appropriate places in your blog for a higher ranking.
I recently published a post on the best positions to insert your focus keywords.

Send me an email to Somwealth1@gmail.com I will reply you with the post link.

You are not ranking for any keyword because you do not place to them in the appropriate places.
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2017
For those that are using blogger, I have created a complete guide that you will use to get massive traffic to your blog. This is a proven strategy.
Send me an email to Somwealth1@gmail.com to get it.

Please don't drop your email address here, just Send me an email.
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 1:10am On Sep 21, 2017
If you are still blogging on ., this is the best opportunity for you to take advantage of that and make money from your blog.

How is that possible?

That is 100% possible if you are ready to make it possible.

Want to know how, then inbox me or comment below.
Please this is for . users only.

This is the best opportunity for you, this is 100% legit and pure.

For fast discussion, email me at Somwealth1@gmail.com or add me on whatsapp at 08100779150
Re: I Will Teach You How Setup And Make Real Money From Blogging. by Dollarground(m): 4:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hello,
Do you know that affiliate program alone can be your only source of online income?

Yes, affiliate program is one of the best online business which you can never do without.

I got an affiliate cash system which will enable you make consistent affiliate commissions.

Do you want to start making supper affiliate income?
Then, inbox me, request for the affiliate cash system.
It is totally free.
or call 08100779150

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster I Need Your Help / Mtn Dashing Out Free Data / Best Youtube Alternatives: Best Video Sharing Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.